剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Mr. DeCarlo, sorry to keep you.
德卡洛先生 对不起 让你久等了
When is that campaign going to be ready?
广♥告♥企划什么时候准备好
We're right on schedule.
一切都在按计划进行
How does it look?
看起来怎么样
It looks great.
看起来棒极了
I need it for the next stock-holder's meeting.
下次股东大会的时候我就要
When?
什么时候
Friday, 3:00 o'clock, or they'll have my balls.
星期五下午3点 不然我就要被阉♥割♥了
Hold on.
请稍等
Tell Jacob that if the art for Dandy Lube
告诉雅各布 如果花♥花♥公♥子♥润滑油的美术图
isn't on my desk by 9:00 A.M. Friday,
在周五早上9点前没放交到我桌上
he'll be teaching remedial finger-painting to kindergartners.
他就可以滚去幼儿园教小朋友画手指画了
Mr. DeCarlo? How does 10:00 A.M. Friday sound?
德卡洛先生 星期五上午10点行吗
I love my balls.
我很高兴不用被阉♥割♥了
Harvey? Did you think of a second?
哈维 想出第二个例子了吗
Actually, no.
老实说 没有
See? I told you.
瞧 我就说吧
Look, you owe me big, Brian. I don't know what I'm supposed...
布莱恩 你欠我的 我不知道我要...
Now stop worrying, I'll get you the back cover.
别再担心了 我会给你封底的
I'm counting on you, hot shot.
我可指望着你了 大帅哥
Jeez, with an act like that,
天啊 这么厉害的表演
you should be in Vegas making tigers vanish into thin air.
你应该去拉斯维加斯表演「老虎凭空消失」的魔术
Throw me a bone. I'm trying to juggle 15 balls at once.
扔给我一根骨头吧 我要同时耍15个球
No remarks.
别评论"球"的含义
That's a nice suit.
西装不错啊
Yeah? Worked wonders on Son of Dandy Lube.
是吗 全靠这打扮拿下的花♥花♥公♥子♥润滑油的阔少
You know, I like your new-found self-confidence, Theodore.
西奥多 我喜欢你这重新找到的自信
Far preferable to your former lack thereof.
比之前消极的你要讨喜多了
So what's my next assignment, Jim?
我的下一个任务是什么呢 老板
Congrats.
恭喜啊
Brown Athletics is committing a cool mil
布朗运动品公♥司♥要花100万
to snag a model for their new underwear line.
为他们的新内♥裤♥系列找模特
Well, as luck would have it, I'm available.
太巧了 我刚好有空
Unfortunately, they're looking for someone with a higher profile.
很不幸 他们要找个有更高知名度的人
Not to mention a bigger basket.
更别提也要有更大的鸡♥巴♥
They want a famous sports figure.
他们想找个有名气的运动员
I happen to be Pittsburgh's 1986 junior class ping pong champion.
我恰好是1986年匹兹堡乒乓球比赛少年组的冠军
Well, runner-up.
好吧 亚军
So, at what hour of the day or night
具体什么时间
am I supposed to conduct this star search?
我得找到这个明星呢
I'll do it for you, Bri.
我帮你找 布莱
You?
你
Yeah.
是啊
I landed Dandy Lube, didn't I?
我搞定了花♥花♥公♥子♥润滑油 不是吗
Look, I-I-I'll talk to some agents, a few managers,
我会找一些经纪公♥司♥ 经纪人聊聊的
see who's interested, then put together a short list.
看看谁有兴趣 然后列个名单
Final draft choice, of course, is yours.
最后的决定权当然归你
That sounds perfect, except for one itty-bitty detail,
听起来不错 除了一点小细节
you don't know a fucking thing about sports.
你完全不了解体育运动
But I know about sex, what looks good in a pair of shorts.
但是我了解性 知道什么样的人穿着内♥裤♥会好看
After all, I am a gay man, and sex is our national pastime.
毕竟我是个同性恋 性是我们最大的娱乐
These drawings of Rage and JT are hot.
画上的狂怒和JT好性感啊
Why can't we ever see Zephyr
为什么都没见过西风
in a fuck-fest with some great-looking guy?
跟长得好看的人狂♥操♥呢
Because nobody buys our comics to see Zephyr get laid.
因为买♥♥我们漫画的顾客可不想看到西风跟人上♥床♥
That is so not true. Just because you don't want to see it.
才不是 是因为你不想看到吧
It's not that I don't want to see it,
不是因为我不想看到
it's that I can't imagine it.
是因为我没办法想象那个画面
Well, I can.
我可以
When he and his hunky boyfriend,
当他和他肌肉发达的男友
the world-famous palaeontologist,
世界著名的古生物学家
professor Ken Kirschner, get it on,
肯·科什纳教授做♥爱♥的时候
they really rattle the old dinosaur bones.
把古老的恐龙化石都震得哐哐响
Except ever since the scientific community
只不过自从科学界
rejected the professor's latest research findings,
驳回了教授的最新研究发现
they haven't felt much like doing it.
他们就不常做了
I know what that's like.
我明白那是什么感觉
JT hasn't gotten a rise out of Rage since
自从邪冰娜用镭射枪击倒了狂怒后
Ice Tina zapped him with her radiation gun.
JT一直没办法再让他勃起
You mean...?
你是说...
Not since the operation.
自从手术后就没有了
But I thought the doctor said that...
但医生不是说...
"Nothing would be affected"?
"不会有什么影响的"
Something sure as hell isn't working.
显然是有什么地方出问题了
Maybe he just needs some Viagra.
也许他只是需要点伟哥
You try telling him that.
有本事你去跟他说啊
Okay, so how about we take a little trip to Chinatown?
好吧 我们一起去唐人街怎么样
I already ate.
我吃过了
I meant to see Master Nee.
我是说去看倪大♥师♥
Who's he?
他是谁
He's this herbalist Ben sees.
他是本的中药药剂师
He says he's a miracle worker.
本说他医术很高明
He gave him this stuff that actually helped lower his viral load.
他给本开了些药 真的降低了他的病毒载量
Come on. You don't actually believe that.
拜托 你不是真的相信那个吧
Chinese medicine's been working for thousands of years.
中药都管用几千年了
Who am I to doubt it?
我有什么资格去质疑
Besides, if he can help lower Ben's count,
再说 如果他能降低本的病毒载量
maybe he'll be able to raise...
也许他真能帮忙举起...
the "Titanic"?
"泰坦尼克号♥"吗
I give them an assignment
我给了他们布置了一个作业
to critique one of Tennessee Williams' plays,
去评论田纳西·威廉姆斯的一部剧作
and what do they do?
你猜他们怎么评论的
They rip him to shreds, like a pack of jackals.
他们像群恶狼一样 把他批得体无完肤
Oh, you know how some queers are.
你知道一些基佬是什么样的
They're not content to criticize, they have to seek and destroy.
他们不满足于批评 他们要找到目标摧毁之
All I know is,
我只知道
it's a lot harder to create something than it is to tear it apart.
创造远比毁灭要难多了
Like your book.
就像你写书一样
That must've been like giving birth.
写书就像生育小孩一样痛苦吧
Most people have no idea.
大部分人都完全不知道
I do.
我知道
Every sentence I write, or try to, is agony.
我写的每一句 或尝试去写的每一句 都非常痛苦
I don't know why I do it.
也不知我为什么还要写
Probably for the same reason I do,
或许和我的原因是一样的
you have no choice.
你别无选择
If you ever want me to read anything,
如果你希望我帮你看你写的东西
a story, chapter, sentence...
故事 章节 句子
just ask. I promise to be gentle.
直说就好 我一定会温柔对待的
I'm sure you would be.
我相信你肯定会很"温柔"
So, what do you think about Edmund White?
话说 你觉得埃德蒙·怀特怎么样
Why, his essays and articles on being positive
他写的关于感染HIV的那些文章
influenced me tremendously.
对我影响深远
But I particularly love his autobiographical fiction.
我尤其喜欢他的自传体小说
In fact, "A Boy's Own Story"
正是他的《一个男孩的自述》
inspired me to write "R-U-1-2".
给了我写《你也是吗》的灵感
Then how about coming with me to his lecture tomorrow night?
明晚和我一起去听他的讲座 怎么样
I've got an extra ticket.
我这里多出一张票
You know, I... I would love to, but, uh,
我是想去 但是
I already made plans with my partner and our foster son.
我已经有约了 和男友还有养子一起
That takes priority.
没事 家庭优先
But in case something changes, I'll save you the seat.
我给你留着座位 以备情况有变
Okay.
好吧
Honey?
亲爱的
That feels wonderful.
真是爽极了
I'm glad.
我很高兴
But... but do you mind if we...
但你介不介意我们...
What?
什么
If we use this?
我们用这个好吗
Glinda's magic wand?
格林达的魔棒
We haven't used this since Dorothy went home to Kansas.
自从桃乐西回到堪萨斯 我们就没用过它了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表