剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Like by practically every club,
几乎所有的俱乐部
every college, every job I ever went out for.
每一所大学 每一份工作都拒绝过我
But you're being accepted now. That's all that counts.
但你现在被接受了啊 这才是最重要的
But I just don't want you to blame me,
我只是不希望你把错误怪到我头上
or make me feel like it's my fault.
或者让我觉得都是我的错
Sorry if I did that.
如果是这样 对不起
I have no one to credit for my failure but myself.
我的失败都是因为我自己
Which is why I've...
这也是为什么
decided to re-evaluate my goals.
我决定重新评估我的目标
Re-focus my energy and...
改变专注方向
stop writing.
停止写作
At least for a while. I...
至少停止一段时间 我...
I feel I should start concentrating my efforts on what I do best,
我觉得我应该把精力放在我最擅长的事上
which is to teach.
就是教书
It's where my skills are, it's where my life is leading me.
这才是我的能力所在 也是我人生的方向
Ben...
本
Ooh, I... in fact, I...
实际上 我
got to go to my office.
得去办公室了
Now?
现在吗
I left some reference books I need for my lecture.
我把准备讲座要用的参考书落在那里了
And a pile of term papers.
还有一堆学期论文
When will you be back?
那你什么时候回来
Don't know.
说不准
I'm sure you can return it and get your money back.
电脑总归可以退货的 把钱拿回来吧
Is Sierra in?
赛拉在吗
She's off with her girlfriends, seeing some chick flick.
她跟朋友们去看爱情电影了
I stopped by to pick up a cheque and my equipment.
我是顺路来拿我的支票和器材的
Yeah, she left you a cheque. Come in.
对 她留了张支票给你 进来吧
Well?
怎么了
Here you go.
给你
Thanks. I'll just get my equipment and...
谢谢 我去拿我的器材
How about a beer?
来瓶啤酒吧
I'm not supposed to be drinking, but you know,
我不应该喝酒的 但你知道
I'm in pretty good shape.
我身材很好
Wouldn't you say?
你不觉得吗
I'd say one beer is not going to ruin that six-pack.
我觉得一瓶啤酒毁不了你那六块腹肌的
Oh, that's last week's game.
那是上星期的比赛
Coach makes us watch ourselves.
教练叫我们看自己的比赛表现
Which one are you?
哪个是你
Number seven.
7号♥
Very graceful.
很优雅
In a rugged, manly way.
强壮且男子汉式的优雅
You know, there's something I've always wanted to ask.
我一直想问
Why the tight pants?
打球为什么要穿紧身裤
So there's nothing to grab onto if you're tackled.
这样你被擒抱的时候就没地方抓了
And why are you always patting each other's asses?
那你们总是互相拍屁♥股♥又是为什么呢
Just friendly encouragement.
只是友好的鼓励
You know, I don't see much difference
其实我觉得
in how you play your game on Sunday afternoons
你周日下午的比赛
and how I play my game on Saturday nights.
和我周六晚上的"活动"没什么不同
Here.
给
Catch.
接住
Oh my God!
我的天呐
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
I caught it.
我接到球了
Never caught a ball in my life.
我这辈子就没接住过球
You okay?
你没事吧
This also isn't much different than my Saturday nights.
这也和我周六晚上的活动也没什么不同
You have a...
你有一具
a very nice body.
好身材
You think so?
你这么觉得吗
Strong, uh...
强壮
hard.
结实
Feel my bicep.
摸摸我的二头肌
Go on.
来啊
Now feel this.
现在来摸摸这个
What about Sierra?
那赛拉呢
She thinks I have a nice body too.
她也认为我身材很好
I was working late and figured you might be too.
我今晚加班 觉得你可能也在
So I took a chance and stopped by.
所以我顺便过来看看 碰碰运气
Well, you figured right.
你猜对了
Except, as you can see, I'm...
但是 你也看见了 我
a little busy doing research for this lecture.
还在忙着备课
Then I won't keep you.
那我就不打扰你了
I just wanted to tell you I read your book.
我只是来告诉你 你的书我读完了
Already? That was fast.
读完了 好快啊
It's like I missed the last 36 hours.
感觉好像我丢失了36个小时
I was so enthralled, I couldn't put it down.
我完全着迷了 没法放下这本书
That's a first. Most people could barely pick it up.
这倒是第一次 大部分人都看不下去
What the fuck do they know?
他们知道个屁啊
I'd like to think not much.
我也想要认为他们懂个什么
Exactly.
就是啊
Thank you, Anthony.
谢谢你 安东尼
No. Thank you, for...
不 该我谢谢你
entrusting me with it.
信任地把这本书给我看
When you have a spare moment,
等你有空的时候
maybe we can go for coffee again.
我们再去喝杯咖啡吧
Discuss it.
谈谈这本书
Right.
好的
Anthony.
安东尼
Actually, I have a moment now.
其实 我现在就有空
Bri? Dandy Lube just called.
布莱 花♥花♥公♥子♥润滑油刚打来电♥话♥
We got 'em.
我们拿下他们了
Way to go, Theodore.
好样的 西奥多
Yeah. I told you you could do it.
瞧吧 我说过你能行的
It was a little dicey at first, but, uh...
一开始还吉凶未卜 不过
Yeah, I managed to convince them.
没错 我成功说服了他们
How'd you do that?
你怎么做到的
Just thought to myself,
我问自己
"What would Brian Kinney do?"
布莱恩·肯尼会怎么做
After that, it was a snap.
然后一切都无往不利了
You know, you don't look so hot. Why don't you...
你看起来不怎么在状态 为什么
why don't you let me, uh, mind the shop and you go home?
你何不回家 让我来照看这边
I thought I told you to get out.
我不是叫你滚了吗
I guess I didn't hear.
我想我没听到
You tend to mumble a lot.
你最近老是喃喃自语
You want some soup?
要来点汤吗
It's Debbie's home-made recipe.
这是黛比的独家秘方
Well, no wonder I feel like barfing.
难怪我闻着想吐
Listen to me, you little shit:
听着 小混♥蛋♥
I don't want you here.
我不想在这看见你
I don't care what you want.
我不管你想怎样
You're not getting rid of me.
你甩不掉我的
Shit. Are you all right?
妈的 你没事吧
Tell me you're...
告诉我
I'm all right!
我没事
You're not all right.
你看起来不像没事
Then what the hell are you asking me for?
那你♥他♥妈♥还问我♥干♥什么
So that I can tell you
这样我就能告诉你
what a motherfucking piece of shit you are
你♥他♥妈♥是个多么无情的傻♥逼♥混♥蛋♥
for not telling me, for shutting me out,
对我隐瞒病情 还把我赶走
for thinking that you could handle this on your own,
以为你可以自己搞定一切
and most of all, for thinking that I would leave you.
最傻♥逼♥的是 认为我会离你而去
Why would you think that?
你怎么会那么想
Because you had a ball removed?
因为你切除了一个蛋吗
Because you're no longer perfect?
因为你不再完美吗
Well, believe me, Mr. Kinney,
相信我吧 肯尼先生
that is the least of your imperfections.
那是你身上最小的缺点
And if I'd wanted to leave you,
如果我想要离开你
I've had better reasons. Plenty of them.
我有更好的理由 一大堆
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表