剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I just felt, I don't know, in the mood, I guess.
我只是觉得突然有了这个兴致
But if you don't want to...
但如果你不想用
No, no, no, if it's what you want, then let's give it a whirl.
不 如果你想 那我们试试吧
Oh, God.
天呐
There you go.
给
Thanks.
谢了
Take it easy, Deb.
黛比 小心点啊
Yeah, you too, Betty, honey.
贝蒂 你也是
See you tomorrow.
明天见
In case you didn't notice, I was in the diner.
你刚刚可能没注意到 我刚才也在餐馆里
I noticed.
我注意到了
Walk you home?
要我送你回家吗
No, it's okay.
不用 没事的
It's late.
现在很晚了
I've been doing it on my own for 20 years.
我已经独自走夜路20年了
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
And you've got a right hook to prove it.
必须承认你的右勾拳挺厉害
You're working late.
你又工作到这么晚
Just got to get the job done.
只是想把工作做完
Used to be the only reason you'd stay up
过去你熬夜的唯一理由
was because it was still up.
就是你的鸡♥巴♥硬着不肯睡过去
A lot of things "Used to be".
很多事都成为过去了
You're telling me.
可不是嘛
I shouldn't have said what I did about Vic.
我不该那样说维克的
You're damn straight you shouldn't have.
你♥他♥妈♥当然不应该
Not that you were wrong.
你是没说错
He was lucky he got those extra years.
他能多活几年是他的运气
But it's the way you said it.
但你那样说出来
Just tossing it off like it didn't mean a thing,
就那样抹杀一切 好像那毫无意义
like his whole fucking life didn't mean a thing.
就像他的人生毫无意义
I see your point.
我明白你的意思了
Yeah, so why didn't you see it then?
是吗 那你当时为什么没看出来
Maybe because I didn't know that I had cancer then.
可能因为我那时还没得癌症
What?
什么
Are you going to make me say it twice?
非得让我再说一遍吗
I just want to be sure that I heard you...
我只是想确认我没听错...
You heard it.
你没听错
Shit.
妈的
Are you...? All right?
那你... 是否没事吗
They think.
他们认为我没事
But, who the hell knows?
但谁他妈知道呢
Well then, what the fuck
那你♥他♥妈♥的
are you doing out at 2:00 in the morning?
半夜两点跑出来要干什么
You should be home getting your rest, honey.
你该在家里好好休息 亲爱的
I can't sleep. I keep having these dreams.
我睡不着 那些梦魇总是困扰着我
Well, force yourself.
强迫自己入睡啊
And make sure you eat, you hear me?
一定要吃好 听到没
You got to keep your strength up.
一定要保持体力
Yes, mother.
遵命 老妈
Does she know?
你妈妈知道吗
So far, just Michael and Justin.
目前为止 只有迈克和贾斯汀知道
And...
还有
Theodore.
西奥多
And nobody told me?
居然没人告诉我
I'm telling you.
我现在告诉你了
How come?
为什么告诉我
So that you'll forgive me and take pity on me.
这样你就会原谅我 同情我
Son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
You're going to be okay, you hear me?
你一定会没事的 听到没
You're going to be okay.
你一定会好起来的
I'm making a list for the grocery.
我在列购物清单
Tide, butter, oatmeal. Can you think of anything else?
汰渍 黄油 麦片 还要什么
Batteries.
电池
Huh?
什么
After last night, Glinda's magic wand's going to need recharging.
昨夜用过之后 格林达的魔棒该充电了
You were wild, honey.
你可真够狂野的 宝贝
Mel.
茉儿
Don't be embarrassed.
别不好意思
It was hot to see you so turned on.
看到你欲♥火♥焚身的 真是性感刺♥激♥
We're out of fruit.
水果也吃完了
Pears, apples. Should I get more bananas?
买♥♥点梨 苹果 要不要买♥♥点香蕉
I mean...
我是说...
I would say so.
我觉得需要
By the way, I talked to Dusty and
对了 我跟达斯蒂说好了
she said that we can drop Gus off around 4:00 o'clock,
她说我们可以4点左右把盖斯送过去
which gives us plenty of time to get ready and go to the opening.
这样我们就有大把时间准备去开幕式
Cranapple juice...
蔓越莓苹果汁
Do you want to go together, or do you have to get there early?
你是想和我一起去 还是要提早去
I don't need to be there at all.
我完全没必要去
Oh, so you can be a guest just like anyone else?
那你可以像其他人一样以客人身份入场
I mean I've decided not to go.
我是说我不打算去了
What are you talking about? It's your show.
你在说什么啊 这是你的展览啊
You put the whole thing together.
是你统筹大局 组织一切的
I know.
我知道
Well, so, wouldn't you want to...
难道你不想...
I've spent enough time on it already, okay?
我已经在展览上花了太多时间
It's time I started being more attentive to you, to our family.
是时候关注一下你 还有我们的家庭了
Michael even had to go to Lamaze for me.
迈克甚至要替我去上拉梅兹呼吸法的课
When I feel like I'm not getting enough attention,
要是我觉得我没有得到足够的关注
I'll let you know.
我会告诉你的
Now, I want you to go and get some of the attention you deserve.
现在我要你去参加开幕式 得到你应得的关注
Well, maybe I'll stop by later, when it's over.
那我等结束了顺路去看看
See how it went.
看看结果怎么样
Now...
现在
I'm off to the grocery.
我要去买♥♥东西了
Since when did Ted Schmidt,
从何时开始 泰德·施密特
reigning opera queen of Pittsburgh,
匹兹堡的歌♥剧女王
trade in Puccini for pigskin?
不看艺术看体育了
Since I told Brian I'd help him find a famous sports figure
因为我答应布莱恩会帮他选几个体育明星
to model Brown Athletics' new underwear line.
给布朗运动品的新内♥裤♥系列当模特
Sounds hot.
听起来很火♥辣♥
So, uh, which hunky jock did you select
那你选中了哪个阳光运动男
to drop trou and smile for the birdie?
来脱掉裤子耍魅力
I don't know who any of these guys are.
这些人我一个都不认识
Perhaps I can help you out.
说不定我能帮帮你
You?
你
Look, at least I know the difference
我至少还知道
between a football, a baseball and a basketball.
橄榄球 棒球和篮球的区别
Balls are balls.
球就是球
What about him?
他怎么样
Who?
谁
Drew Boyd.
德鲁·博伊德
Star quarterback for the Iron Men.
铁人队的明星四分卫
62% pass completions,
传球成功率62%
threw 2 touchdown passes last game, and ran for 2,
上次比赛拿到两个触地得分 两次助攻
led all quarterbacks in the league in rushing yards.
全联盟第一的跑位强人啊
I mean, if he keeps playing the way he's been,
我是说 如果他能保持这个状态
he's a cinch to lead his team to a conference championship,
带领铁人队拿联盟冠军不成问题
then to the super bowl.
说不定还会冲进超级碗
What?
怎么了
How do you know all that?
你怎么知道这些的
You know, life's full of surprises.
生活中有很多惊喜
He's also gorgeous.
他还帅得开花
Look at that smile
看看那微笑
and those broad shoulders
还有那宽阔的肩膀
and those burly... burly arms...
强壮的臂膀
And that rock-hard butt...
紧实的臀部
All right, all right, all right, all right,
好吧好吧 败给你了
you're drooling all over the magazine.
你口水都快流到杂♥志♥上了
Ah, he is hot.
他的确很性感
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表