剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Yes, it was.
是的
Look, Sam, you inspire me.
听着 山姆 你给我灵感
You challenge me, you make me laugh.
你挑战我的能力 你逗我开心
I admire you so much.
我非常欣赏你
I...
我...
guess I got confused.
我想我之前是困惑了
You know?
你明白吗
And crossed a line I shouldn't have.
跨过了不该跨越的界线
When I was a kid...
我的小时候
I didn't respect the lines.
我从不管什么界线
In my colouring books, I always crossed the lines,
画填色本时 我总是会画出线外
didn't obey the rules at all.
完全不理会规矩
I don't think that's always such a bad thing.
我觉得这并非总是坏事
For an artist, huh, no.
对艺术家来说 不是
But for a person...
但对一般人来说
sometimes it makes sense to read the manual and follow instructions...
有时 还是遵守规矩比较好
dull as that may sound to you.
对你来说可能显得很蠢
And what about the part of you that
那你内心深处渴望
secretly yearns for something else?
另一种生活的那部分呢
The part of you that both of us know is there.
你我都知道 你内心深处存在这种欲望
"My house has many rooms.
"我的房♥子有很多房♥间
I occupy but a few.
我占据其中一些
The rest go unvisited."
其余的 从不开放"
Who said that?
这话谁说的
I did.
我
I'll say.
我也觉得
I think he's talking about the furniture.
我想他说的是家具
That, too.
也不错
Uncle Vic left it to the hospice in his will.
遵照维克舅舅的遗嘱 留给临终关怀疗养院了
He was always a good friend, and a great supporter.
他向来都是我们的好朋友 很支持我们
Oh, I can't tell you how much we appreciate this.
我简直无法言表我们有多感谢这慷慨的馈赠
We need all the help we can get.
我们需要一切能得到的帮助
Hopefully this new event coordinator will come through.
希望新请的活动统筹人能成功
He'd better.
他最好能成功
Well, they say he raised over a million dollars
据说他为辛辛那提的一家临终关怀疗养院
for a hospice in Cincinnati, so...
筹集了一百万美元
A million?
一百万
My god, if we raise half that we'll be in heaven.
上帝啊 能筹到一半我都高兴死了
Here. Let me take that. Thanks.
来吧 这个我来拿 谢谢你
Hey, Freddy, how about those Ironmen?
嘿 弗雷迪 铁人队怎么样
Ain't they something else?
他们棒极了 对不对
Yeah, something else, all right.
是啊 差不多 还好吧
Honey, you ought to take something for that cold.
亲爱的 感冒成这样你得吃点药了
Emmett!
艾美特
What are you doing reading the sports page?
你怎么看起体育版了
Let me get you the "Style" section, sweetheart.
我给你拿时尚版 亲爱的
No, no, Deb.
不用 黛比
These days the sports page will do me just fine.
我最近觉得体育版也不错
Hey, Deb.
嗨 黛比
Hey, Bob.
嗨 鲍勃
Haven't seen you in an age. Where you been?
很久不见了 你去哪儿了
Well, I was, uh, I was laid up with some back trouble,
背痛 只能躺着
but I'm on my feet again.
不过现在好了
How you been?
你这段时间如何
Life took a couple of pot-shots, but...
生活就像一把胡乱扫射的枪 但是...
I ducked.
我躲开了子弹
So, you seen Carl?
见卡尔了吗
No, not lately.
没 最近没见
I figured he'd be taking you tonight.
我想他晚上会来接你的
Taking me where?
接我去哪
The policeman's ball.
警♥察♥舞会
He took you last year, didn't he?
他去年带你去了 不是吗
Yeah, he took me.
是的 去年是去了
I remember, 'cause, uh, you looked real nice.
你去年漂亮极了 我印象深刻
Thanks.
谢谢
I guess, uh, this year he must be taking someone else.
我想他今年会带别人去吧
Excuse me, officer,
打扰下 警官
but anyone can go to the policeman's ball.
任何人都能参加警♥察♥舞会
Am I correct?
我说的对吗
Anyone who buys a ticket.
是啊 买♥♥票就能进
Uh, I'll take the pink plate special,
我要粉盘特餐
but make mine blue.
用蓝盘装
You got it.
没问题
Don't tell me you're thinking of going.
别告诉我你准备去
If I can find a date.
能找到伴就去
Yeah, good luck.
好吧 祝你好运
What about you?
你去吗
Me?
我
What, are you out of your fucking mind?
你♥他♥妈♥脑子坏了吗
Why not?
为什么不去
Well, you just heard. Carl's going to be there,
你也听到了 卡尔要去啊
probably with that... lady he's been seeing.
也许会带着 他现在的女朋友
So, that's no reason not to go.
这也不是不去的理由啊
In fact, all the more reason to be there.
事实上 就是这样才更要去
Show him what he's missing.
让他看看他错过了什么
Not much.
倒也没错过什么
Now, now. Let's keep our self-esteem, and our tits, up.
现在 昂起头颅 挺起胸膛
Even if I wanted to go, with my tits up,
即使我想挺着胸去参加
I got nothing to drape 'em in.
也没能穿的衣服
Just leave that to your fairy god...
这事就交给你的教母...
you know, I'm not even going to say it.
我都懒得说了
Too trite.
太老土了
However, you will look fabulous.
不过 你一定会光彩照人的
I guarantee.
我保证
What have I done?
我做了什么啊
Now he wants to see me again and of course, I told him no.
他现在又想见我 当然我肯定拒绝了
It's out of the question.
这是毫无疑问的
We can never...
我们绝对不能...
never do that again.
不能再做这种事了
Is he hung?
他鸡♥巴♥巨大吗
Oh, Brian!
布莱恩
I'm just curious.
我只是好奇
You're the last person I thought I'd ever discuss dick with.
我最没想到会跟你一起讨论鸡♥巴♥
This isn't about dick.
这跟鸡♥巴♥没关系
Since when?
从什么时候不是的
I love Melanie.
我爱茉蕾妮
Sure you do.
那当然
Then how could I have...
那我怎么会...
Fucked a guy?
和男人做♥爱♥
It's not possible.
这怎么可能呢
Anything's possible.
一切皆有可能
It's explaining it that's the tricky part.
要解释它才是最困难的
But I've always been, you know...
但是 我一直都是个...
A carpet-muncher.
标准的拉拉
Except for that one time in college when...
除了大学的那一次
you and I...
你和我
but that was just...
但那只是...
Midsummer madness.
一时糊涂而已
Still, there is a part of you
不过 你心中的某个部分
that once every decade or so doesn't object to a stiff prick.
每隔上个十年左右 不会反感男人的鸡♥巴♥
Believe me, I understand.
相信我 我理解
I'm not so sure Melanie would.
恐怕茉蕾妮不一定会理解
Then don't tell her.
那就别告诉她
Huh, you're a big help.
你这么说能帮上什么忙
It's okay to like cock.
喜欢鸡♥巴♥没什么的
And it's okay to like pussy, just not at the same time.
喜欢阴♥道♥也没什么 但不能同时喜欢
So...
那么
which one do you like?
你喜欢哪一张
Well, look who it is.
瞧瞧这是谁啊
Come to shoot the breeze?
来随便聊聊的吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表