剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Well, you know,
你也知道
nothing like a little R & R in a cosy little B & B.
在这有吃有住的地方休养生息再好不过
So, how... how long are you...
那你在这里待了多久...
Not long at all. Nah. Feeling... feeling good as new already.
没多久 但我已经感觉焕然一新了
They tell me I'm, uh... I'm making remarkable progress, so...
他们告诉我 我进步很大
Glad to hear it.
很高兴听到这些
Just be careful.
但还是要小心
You know, you don't want to rush it or...
不要太急于求成 否则...
Or... what?
否则 什么
Nothing.
没什么
Or I'll wind up using again, is that?
否则会重蹈覆辙 再去吸毒吗
Is that what you were going to say?
你是想说这个吗
All I meant was, y-y-you know, be careful not to
我的意思是 你要小心
take the cupcakes out of the oven till they're done.
等纸杯蛋糕烤熟 再从烤箱里拿出来
Well, isn't that profound?
可真深奥啊
And in case you haven't noticed,
给你提个醒
I'm not a cupcake. Okay?
我可不是纸杯蛋糕 知道吗
And I have no intention of
我也没打算重蹈覆辙
winding up back here, in the losers' lounge.
最后又沦落到这个废物的集中营里
Look, I didn't come here to upset you.
听着 我不是来惹你生气的
Then why did you?
那你为什么来
What, to just see for yourself how far I've sunk?
亲自来看我堕落成什么样吗
No...
不是
I told Mel and Lindsay I didn't want anyone visiting me.
我特意叮嘱茉儿和琳赛我不想任何人来看我
Since when am I "Anyone"?
我何时成了随便的"任何人"了
Ted, you might want to grab some lunch before it's all sold out.
泰德 快去吃午餐吧 否则待会儿就卖♥♥完了
Blake, uh...
布雷克
you remember...
你还记得..
Emmett.
艾美特
Of course.
当然记得
Back again, or haven't you ever left?
又回来了 还是住到现在都没离开过
Blake isn't a patient.
布雷克不是病人
He's a substance abuse counsellor,
他是药物滥用方面的康复辅♥导♥员
and a damn good one.
而且是很优秀的一个
Well, if anyone knows his stuff, it's you.
如果说有谁在这方了解甚深 肯定是你了
Yeah, he's been amazing.
是的 他很厉害
I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't been here.
如果他不在 我都不知道自己会怎么样
Look, I, uh, just came to make sure you're all right, and
我只是来确认下你是否一切安好
it seems like you are. So...
看来你过得很好 那么...
You...
你...
look great.
看起来不错
Whiskey?
来点威士忌吗
Little early for happy hour.
现在喝酒有点早啊
You're here, I'm happy.
你来了 我很高兴
So, did you hear the news?
你听说了吗
Stockwell was indicted in the cover-up of that young man's murder.
斯托克威尔因掩盖那个年轻人的谋杀案而被起诉
Mayor Deekins has... demanded his resignation.
迪金斯市长要求他辞职
Oh, my.
天啊
How the mighty have fallen.
大人物垮台了
Damn lucky for Vangard he didn't bring us down with him.
凡佳广♥告♥公♥司♥没被拉下水 算走运了
So...
那么
name your price.
开个价吧
For what?
开什么价
To come back, of course.
当然是回来这里工作
We need you here.
我们需要你
I need you here.
我需要你
I don't know, Gardner. It's not just a matter of the money.
我不知道 加德纳 不仅是钱的问题
There are other issues.
还有其它问题
Jacuzzi in my private bathroom.
我的私人洗手间要有按♥摩♥浴缸
An unlimited expense account.
一个无限额的报销账户
Loyalty.
以及忠诚
I give you my word...
我说到做到
and my handshake.
握手为定
Now, I'll just need you to sign this.
现在 你只需要把这个签了
Non-competition clause?
竞业限制条款
It's just a formality.
走个过场罢了
So this is why you wanted me back?
这就是你想我回来的原因
You're afraid I was going to raid the pantry?
你害怕我会抢走你的客户
And here I thought it was me that you didn't want to lose.
刚刚我还以为你不想失去的是我
You're not giving yourself enough credit.
你低估自己的价值了
I'm giving myself all the credit.
我太清楚我的价值了
I brought in all of our major accounts,
公♥司♥全部大客户都是我谈成的
I created their campaigns,
我策划了他们的广♥告♥
I convinced the world it couldn't live without their products.
我让世人相信他们的产品不可或缺
And they would leave with me faster than a 10-second spot.
只要我离开 他们会眼都不眨地跟我离开
But if I sign this, they'd all be off-limits.
但如果我签了这个 就不能带走他们
I wouldn't count my clients before they're snatched.
我建议你在真的得到我的客户前 别胡乱做美梦
He's 16, he's tall, skinny,
他16岁 高个子 非常瘦
he's got long dirty-blond hair,
长头发 暗金色
he's got a bit of an attitude.
有点吊儿郎当
Haven't seen him. Sorry.
没见过 抱歉
Hunter?
亨特
Where the fuck have you been? I've been looking all over for you.
你死哪儿去了 我到处找你
Come on, let's eat. Dinner's on me.
走吧 吃饭去 我请客
Where did you get that?
哪儿弄来的钱
How many truckers did you have to fuck to get it?
和多少卡车司机上♥床♥ 才赚来这些钱
Just one. And it was only a blow-job.
一个而已 而且只是口♥交♥
That's a relief.
真令人"欣慰"
How could you?
你怎么能这样
How could I what?
能怎样
We're broke. Isn't that what you said?
我们没现金了 不是你说的吗
Okay, that's it. Let's go.
到此为止 我们走
To Mexico? To Pittsburgh.
去墨西哥吗 去匹兹堡
No way! You promised.
才不要 你答应过我的
I'm breaking it. Now come on.
我反悔了 走吧
Get the fuck off me.
别他妈碰我
Listen to me, you little asshole.
听我说 你这个小混♥蛋♥
I risked everything for you.
为了你 我什么都搭上了
Now you're going to do what I tell you.
现在你得照我说的做
We're going to go back and fight,
我们回去面对 去抗争
and then we're going to try
然后我们再努力
and turn you into a normal human being, which...
让你成为正常人 但这...
at the moment...
照目前状况看
flapping my arms and flying to the moon seems like a better bet.
难于上青天
Move it!
快走
Can't you see I just cleaned there?
没看到我刚擦干净吗
A little testy tonight?
今晚火气挺大啊
What do they think I'm doing this for, my health?
他们以为我♥干♥这个是为了什么 锻炼身体吗
Actually, you are.
事实上 就是啊
I wonder if they made Elizabeth Taylor do this.
我很好奇伊丽莎白·泰勒在戒毒时会不会干这活
Absolutely.
肯定会
In her diamonds.
戴着钻石首饰干
Yeah well, maybe I'd feel better
好吧 如果我也戴着六百克拉的项圈
about it if I was wearing a 600-carat choker.
也许会感觉好点
I'll pick one up for you while I'm out.
等我出去时 就给你挑一个
Sorry.
对不起
I'm just feeling a little...
我只是觉得有点...
Upset?
烦乱吗
Constipated, actually.
应该说是便秘
I haven't had a bowel movement since I got here.
从我进来后 就没有排便过
So forget the choker, just bring me some Metamucil.
所以别管什么项圈了 给我带点泻药吧
Look.
听着
I know what you're going through.
我知道你现在很难熬
It wasn't that long ago I was going through it myself.
不久前 我自己也经历过
Yeah.
是啊
I know, I remember bringing you here.
我还记得 当时带你来这里
Then I came back to see you and...
之后回来看你 结果...
And I was gone.
发现我不在了
Yeah. It, uh... wasn't very nice of me.
是啊 我那时不知感恩 做得很不好
It was fucking shitty.
简直是混♥蛋♥至极
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表