剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I don't feel very gay right now.
我现在可不怎么觉得幸福快乐
This is exactly what I was afraid of.
我之前害怕的就是这个
It's the longest I've gone without a meeting
自从我出了戒毒所以来
since getting out of rehab and...
这次没去互助会的时间最长
I am feeling nervous, anxious...
我很紧张 不安
lost.
不知所措
There you go, honey.
给你 亲爱的
There's plenty more if you want seconds.
如果你还想要 这里还有很多
Deb, why don't you sit down and eat something?
黛比 怎么不坐下吃点东西呢
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Come on, ma, you need to keep up your strength too.
妈 你得吃点 保持体力
Goddamn border guard, not letting you in.
该死的入境处守卫 居然不让你过
He was just following the law.
他只是依法办事
Marriage doesn't exist.
同性婚姻不被认可
At least, not for us, not here.
至少我们的婚姻在这里不合法
But it will. Once the snowball starts rolling,
它会被认可的 等雪球越滚越大
there's no way to stop it.
将会势不可挡
This way.
这边
Right over here.
就是这里
What? Oh, my god!
这是什么 我的天
Well?
怎么样
What the fuck is that?
这是什么鬼东西
Well, you've been to enough heterosexual suicide pacts to know.
你目睹了那么多异性恋走进坟墓 该认识的
This is a wedding cake.
这是结婚蛋糕
It's for your reception.
算是欢迎礼物
I mean where'd it come from?
我是说你从哪弄来的
And in the middle of nowhere.
在这个鸟不生蛋的地方
We're back in the U.S. Of A.
我们回到了美国
For enough money, you can buy anything.
只要有钱 想买♥♥什么就能买♥♥到什么
And here's a little something to wash it down with.
这还有点东西 可以帮忙把蛋糕冲下肚
That stuff costs a fortune.
这瓶酒贵死了吧
I'll pour.
我来倒
Ah, the fuck you will.
给你才怪
You're the last person I ever expected to be celebrating a marriage.
我从没想过你会帮忙庆祝婚礼
Oh, no.
不好
To the Novotny-Bruckners.
敬诺瓦特尼-布鲁克纳一家
Long may it wave.
祝你们天长地久
A Klezmer band?
犹太乐队
What were you expecting, Tommy Dorsey?
你指望能是谁 汤米·道尔西吗
Get up. All right, come on.
起来 好咧 来吧
Come on, mom.
一起来啊 妈
Where will you go?
你打算去哪
I'll find an apartment.
我会找个公♥寓♥的
Thanks.
谢谢
Hopefully, near Gus's school.
希望能在盖斯的学校旁边
We don't want to pull him out.
我们不想让他换学校
It'll be traumatic enough as it is.
现在的打击已经够大了
For all of us.
对所有人来说都是
God, these are good.
天呐 这真好吃
Baking's very therapeutic.
烘焙有益身心健康
Chocolate chip therapy.
巧克力碎屑疗法
Could put every shrink out of business.
心理医生都该失业了
I also think we should keep all the accounts the same,
我认为我们的账户还保持原样
at least for now.
至少暂时如此
No need to throw everything into chaos.
不用把所有事搞得一团乱
I agree.
我赞成
Where're you going?
你去哪儿
To the bathroom, for the 10,000th time today.
洗手间 今天的第一万次
Oh, yes. I remember it well.
没错 我记得那种感觉
I'll go give Gus his bath.
我得去帮盖斯洗澡了
How do we explain all of this to him?
我们该怎样向他解释这一切
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess we wait 15 years,
我想再过十五年
and he'll tell us the reason he's so screwed up
他会说他的生活如此糟糕
is because of his crazy mothers.
是因为他疯狂的妈妈们
Hey, I... I'll do that.
放下 让我来
No, as long as I'm up, I'll get it.
既然我都起来了 我来
Happy birthday, baby.
生日快乐 宝贝
Mind not rubbing it in?
别挖苦我行吗
Who's rubbing it in? Check it out.
谁挖苦你了 看这个
Seems... uh, Brad-
似乎...布拉德
mister hunky with the broad shoulders and big arms
就那个有宽肩膀和壮手臂的壮汉
who hauls our tents around?
帮我们载帐篷的
He's from these parts
他就是这儿的人
and he says we're not too far from this town...
他说我们离这个镇不远
Little Hope. See?
叫「小希望」 看见了吗
Where?
哪儿
There.
这儿
That's a smudge.
那是个污渍
It's a town,
这是个小镇
and they have a 12-step meeting every day at the first Methodist church.
他们每天都在第一卫理公会教堂举♥行♥12步戒瘾互助会
Although it's such a small town,
不过这镇子这么小
probably just do a 2-step.
估计只会搞个2步互助会
A lot of good that does me.
那对我可真有用
It's not even on our route.
我们的路线不经过这个地方
No, but if we veer off here,
是不经过 但是如果我们从这走
ride to Little Hope there,
骑车到「小希望」
we could take this road back and rejoin the group, ici. Hm?
我们就能从这条路回来 跟大部队汇合
Well, it's not a totally idiotic idea.
似乎这主意也不是那么白♥痴♥
Thanks.
谢谢
I didn't mean...
我不是说...
Thanks, Em. Really.
谢谢你 小艾 真心的
See? Told you I'd be here for you, didn't I?
瞧吧 我就说我会在你身边支持你的 是不是
Hey, sport. How you doing?
嘿 运动健将 感觉如何
Never should have had that second piece of wedding cake.
真不该吃第二块婚礼蛋糕的
But when the love of your life marries somebody else,
但是你的人生至爱和别人结了婚
what choice do you have but to drown yourself in butter cream filling?
除了能把自己淹死在奶油里 还能怎么办
You'll burn it off in no time.
你很快就能消耗掉那些奶油了
'Cause I'm the man!
因为我是个男人
You are, dude.
确实是 老兄
Fuck the doctors. And fuck the nay-sayers.
去他妈的医生 去他妈的否定者
I'm still young,
我还年轻
I'm still guh-guh-gor-juss.
我依然风华正茂
I'm still hot.
我依然性感
You know it.
那当然啦
Look, Mikey, no hands.
你看 小迈 不用手骑
Oh, jesus christ. Oh, my god!
上帝啊 老天呐
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Are you hurt?
受伤了吗
Careful, careful. Brian?
小心点 布莱恩
Brian, can you get up?
布莱恩 站得起来吗
Well, it looks to me like you've broken your clavicle.
看起来好像锁骨骨折了
And it hurts like a motherfucker.
太他妈的疼了
That'll teach you to cruise guys no-handed.
这就是放手骑车的教训
The good news is,
好消息是
it seems like it's a clean break so it'll mend well.
似乎骨头断得很干脆 所以会愈合得很好的
Did I mention that it hurts like a motherfucker?
我有没有说过非常疼
Is he going to have to wear a cast?
要打上石膏吗
Because of where he injured himself,
由于受伤位置比较特别
all we can do is wrap it.
我们只能包扎一下了
I'm sure I mentioned it hurts like a motherfucker.
我肯定说过这太他妈的疼了
We will give you some vicodin.
我们会给你止痛药的
Ah, hear that? Just like Babylon.
听见没 像在巴比伦一样
And then we'll send you home.
然后我们会送你回去
Excuse me?
什么
We're going to take you in for some x-rays,
送你去照X光检查一下
and then we'll find a volunteer to drive you back to Pittsburgh.
然后找个志愿者开车载你回匹兹堡
Sorry, buddy. Ride's over.
抱歉 老兄 骑行结束
Oh, god. I'm scared, Linz.
老天 我好害怕 琳赛
This is all so weird.
这感觉太诡异了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表