剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Look who it is.
看看这是谁啊
Hey, Vic.
嘿 维克
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么呢
I believe that's my line.
这应该是我的台词吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Shall we take it again?
我们重新来一次好吧
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么呢
W... we're in Babylon, right?
我们是在巴比伦 对吧
In case you forgot,
提醒你一下
the Great Writer-in-the-Sky recently wrote me out...
不久前我已经升♥天♥了
permanently.
永久性地
Then where the fuck are we?
那我们这他妈是在哪呢
Well, let's see.
看看呗
You've got one of two choices.
你有两种选择
If this is your heaven, it must be my hell.
如果这是你的天堂 那就是我的地狱了
What kind of an attitude is that,
这是什么态度
considering we have so much in common?
想想我们有那么多共同点
Like what?
比如呢
Well, it ain't two testicles.
反正不是有两个蛋蛋这一点
Turns out you're everything you never wanted to be, kiddo.
你成了自己绝不想变成的那种人 孩子
Old, diseased...
衰老 患病
and imperfect.
不再完美
Mr. Kinney?
肯尼先生
Mr. Kinney.
肯尼先生
You're in recovery.
您在恢复当中
How do you feel?
感觉怎么样
I'm having a ball.
我只剩一个蛋了
I am so not looking forward to this.
我真不想去
What, meeting a big Hollywood director?
什么 去见好莱坞大腕导演吗
No. Going shopping with my mother.
不 是跟我妈去买♥♥东西
At least she's getting out of the house.
至少她愿意出门了
Yeah. Which means I get to sit around a dressing room
是啊 那意味着我就得坐在试衣间旁
with a bunch of ladies parading around
看一堆女人穿着束腰带和胸罩
in their girdles and bras,
在我面前晃来晃去
telling her which outfit looks best.
还得告诉她哪一套最看点
Judging from TV,
照电视上的说法
I thought that's one of the few things we queers are good for.
我以为那是我们基佬擅长的为数不多的事情之一
If Brett Keller makes "Rage" into a movie,
如果布雷特·凯勒把《狂怒》拍成电影
are we going to be rich?
我们是不是就发了
Beyond our wildest, most improbable dreams.
绝对是做春秋大梦都梦不到的
Right on. Then we get to spend all his money.
好极了 那我们就能把他的钱花光
Yeah.
是啊
Can you get me an autographed picture of Cameron Diaz?
能帮我弄张卡梅隆·迪亚兹的签名照吗
She's fucking hot.
她超他妈性感
Wouldn't you rather have one of Leo or Toby?
你不会更想要小李子或者托比的吗
Later.
回见啦
Hey, learn something.
在学校里学点东西
I've got to stop at the post office,
我得去邮局一趟
and mail off a couple more manuscripts.
再寄些手稿出去
Good luck.
祝好运
Yeah, you too.
你也是
Don't I get a kiss?
不吻我一下吗
Thanks.
谢谢
It's too small.
太小了
Too plain.
太普通
Too fancy.
太花哨
That's what she used to say when she'd go dress shopping.
她以前逛街买♥♥衣服的时候就会这么说
Well, look at it this way.
那你这么想
At least you don't have to zip her up.
至少你不用帮忙给她拉拉链
This is the one.
就是这个
This is it!
就是这个
Jesus, ma, it's like Mount Rushmore.
天啊 妈 这就跟总统山似的
Ah, my favourite.
这款是我的最爱
Bet he says that about all the tombstones.
我敢打赌他对每个墓碑都这么说
The angel Gabriel,
天使加百列
welcoming god's children at the heavenly gates.
站在天堂门前欢迎上帝的子民
Hope she doesn't want to buy the children too.
希望她不会连那些子民也想要买♥♥
How much something like this run?
这个大概多少钱
Oh, that's, uh, 27 thousand.
我看看 2.7万美元
For a hood ornament?
就这么个引擎盖饰品
It's solid marble, sir.
这是实心大理石做的 先生
Guaranteed to last forever.
保证永不朽坏
At that price, it better.
这么贵 最好是
Ma, you're not serious.
妈 你不是来真的吧
Your uncle Vic was a size queen. He'd have loved it.
你维克舅舅就爱大的玩意儿 他肯定喜欢
I'm sure he would be perfectly happy
我敢肯定买♥♥块朴素点的墓碑
with just a simple headstone.
他就会很满意了
What, the kind like they put on a pauper's grave?
哪种 穷光蛋的坟头用的那种吗
No fucking way!
绝对没门
Everybody who comes to Lakeview cemetery is going to see
每个来湖畔墓园的人都会看到
how much Vic Grassi was loved by his family.
维克·格拉西的家人有多么爱他
How do you plan to pay for it?
你打算怎么付这笔钱呢
I'll cash in my retirement fund.
我用退休金来付
I-I could take out a third on the house.
我可以用房♥子做第三次抵押
I can get a couple of extra shifts at the diner.
我可以在餐厅多轮几次班
You practically work 24-7 as it is.
你现在几乎已经每天日夜轮班不休息了
This is insane.
这简直疯了
I'm not going to let you spend your last cent...
我不会让你把所有钱都花光的
Since when do you tell me what I can and cannot do?
你什么时候开始有权管我做任何事了
This is for my brother,
这是给我弟弟买♥♥的
and it's my money,
这是我自己的钱
and I can spend it any goddamn fucking way I choose.
我他妈想怎么花就怎么花
Wrap it up.
包起来
Can I have some more toast?
我能再要点吐司吗
Eggs over easy, bacon and brown, French toast up.
双面煎蛋 嫩煎培根 法式吐司好了
Justin, when you have a minute, please.
贾斯汀 有空来端一下
I need a grilled cheese.
我要一份烤奶酪三明治
Here's the food, guys. About time.
吃的来了 也该来了
We only ordered yesterday.
我们不过是昨天点好的
What'd you have to do, send to France for my omelette?
是有多难 难不成煎蛋还要送到法国煎吗
I'm sorry, guys. Things are nuts without Deb.
抱歉 各位 黛比不在就手忙脚乱的
I don't know about the nuts, but where's my side of bacon?
我才不管忙不忙乱 我的培根呢
Shit.
见鬼
Coming right up.
马上就来
I thought Jews didn't eat pork.
我以为犹太人不吃猪肉
They waive that law for pregnant lesbians second Tuesday of every month.
对怀孕的女同 每月第二个周二 这条法规例外
Greetings, serfs and vassals.
向你们问好 奴隶和臣民们
Ah, Brian. Brian!
布莱恩 布莱恩
How was your trip?
旅行怎么样
In-fucking-credible!
精彩绝伦
I hope that one day,
我真希望哪天
you too will be able to experience the wonders of Ibiza.
你们也能去体验一下伊维萨岛的奇观异景
The sea and the beach...
大海 沙滩
the men?
男人
Did I not mention that?
我没提到那个吗
Could I have some coffee?
给我来点咖啡
Black, no sugar.
黑咖啡 不要糖
For someone who's just got back from sunny Spain,
对于刚从阳光灿烂的西班牙回来的人来说
you're not very tanned.
你没怎么晒黑啊
It rained practically every day.
几乎每天都在下雨
But I found plenty to do indoors.
不过我找了些室内能干的事
Yeah, I'll bet.
是啊 必须的
Here's your bacon.
你的培根
You're back.
你回来了
And you're here.
你在这儿
Told you I would be, didn't I?
告诉过你我会在这儿 不是吗
Um, so how was your trip?
旅行怎么样
The weather sucked.
天气糟透了
But so did the men.
但有男人服侍他
I'd love to hear about it, but I have to go to class.
真想听听看 不过我得去上课了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表