剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
10,000... oh my God!
一万 我的天呐
We're rich!
我们发了
Not quite.
还不算
But we will be.
不过就快了
Just imagine, Rage on the silver screen.
想象一下吧 把狂怒搬上大银幕
Big budget special effects.
大手笔的特效镜头
Millions in fast-food merchandising tie-ins.
所有的快餐店里都销♥售♥我们的周边产品
Tom Cruise pumping away in hot, superhero man-sex.
汤姆·克鲁斯上演火♥辣♥的超级英雄性♥爱♥场面
Careful. He'll sue your ass.
当心点 他会去法♥院♥告你的
Can't sue someone for dreaming.
不能因为我做白日梦就告我吧
Speaking of dreams,
说到梦想
this came too.
还有这封信
It's from Greenpoint Press.
从绿点出版社寄来的
Well, you can't open someone else's mail.
不可以私拆他人的信件
It's a federal offence.
这是犯法的重罪
I can see it now.
我都能想象的到
I'm on death row, awaiting a lethal injection.
我正在排队等着被处死呢
This mass murderer who killed 48 babies and ate them
一个杀害了48个小孩并吃掉的杀人狂魔
asks me what I'm being executed for.
问我为什么被处决
I say, "Opening Ben's letter."
我说 因为拆了本的信件
Still, it's not ethical.
不管怎么说 这是不道德的
Ethical, schmethical.
道德 不道德
Oops. Too late.
哎呀 太迟了
Should I seal it back up?
我要不要再把它封好呢
Well, I suppose since it's already open...
我想 既然已经打开了
That's what I like, a man with values.
这才是我喜欢的 有价值观的男人
They think it sucks.
他们觉得书很烂
Shit.
该死
Shit.
该死
Ben's going to be so upset.
本会难受死的
Not if he never gets it.
看不到这信就不会了
Gimme that.
给我
Am I interrupting?
打扰到你了吗
Just about to devour my Manwich.
正打算消灭我的"三人治"呢
In my neighbourhood, that's three guys fucking.
在我家那片 那个词是三个男人一起操的意思
Come on in.
请进
Have a seat.
坐吧
How you doing?
近来如何
Better.
好多了
Thanks in no small part to you.
很大程度上要感谢你
I'm glad to hear it.
我很高兴听到这话
I'm, um... I'm sorry you're finishing lunch, 'cause I was
很抱歉打扰你用餐 因为我
gonna take you up on your offer.
本来打算接受你的建议
You know, step out, have a bite?
一起出去 吃个饭
But I have to warn you, Carl,
不过我得先提醒你 卡尔
I haven't changed much.
我还是老样子
I've still got a big mouth and I still speak my mind, and...
我还是个大嘴巴 想什么说什么
I'm still as stubborn as a prom week pimple.
固执的像毕业舞会前脸上的痘痘
But if that's still okay with you, then how about dinner?
如果你还愿意的话 一起吃晚饭怎么样
Debbie... I've been having these dreams about lobster lately.
黛比 我最近老是梦到龙虾
I'm adrift on this sea of melted butter and...
自己飘浮在熔化的黄油海上
Debbie.
黛比
What?
怎么了
I've been seeing someone.
我已经有女朋友了
Couple of months now.
好几个月了
Her name's Katharine.
她叫凯瑟琳
Well, that's good news.
真是好消息
See, when I asked you if you wanted to get a bite,
那天我问你要不要出去吃一顿的时候
it was as friends.
是作为朋友的邀请
I hope I didn't give you the wrong...
我希望没有令你误会
Oh no, no. Not at all.
不 没有 完全没有
Katharine.
凯瑟琳
I had an aunt named Katharine.
我有一个姑姑也叫凯瑟琳
She was a great lady.
她是个伟大的女性
She was named after Katharine Hepburn.
是根据凯瑟琳·赫本的名字起名的
Another great lady.
那也是一位伟大的女性
I'm very happy for you, Carl.
我真为你高兴 卡尔
I truly am.
真的
The difference between our lube and their lube
我们的润滑油与他们的不同之处在于
is, our lube says...
我们的润滑油直指
"Sex."
性
If you, uh...
如果你
If you want to be cool, if you want to be popular,
如果你想变酷 想当万人迷
if you want to get laid, this is the lube you use.
如果你想做♥爱♥ 这就是你要用的润滑油
On your car, I mean.
给你的车用 我是说
I fail to see
恕我没看出来
how getting an oil change or having your tires rotated
换个润滑油或者让轮子转起来
can improve your sex life.
怎么就能改善你的性生活了
Well, see, that's where you're wrong.
瞧 你错就错在这儿
I'm wrong?
我错了吗
Not... not wrong. I mean, uh,
不 不是错 我是说
no, just... not right.
没有 只是 不太正确
What he means is that with...
他的意思是
a sexier, more playful new image,
一个更性感 更有趣的新形象
you can expand Dandy Lube's share of the market.
可以让你拓展花♥花♥公♥子♥润滑油的市场份额
Yeah, that... that's it. Just what she said.
对 没错 就是这个意思
By suggesting we have half-naked muscle boys
通过暗示我们的车厂里有半裸肌肉男
offering lube-jobs in a, uh, clothing-optional garage?
帮你上润滑油 还可能全♥裸♥吗
By appealing to women and gay men.
通过吸引女人和男同
That's an interesting point, dad.
这个想法有意思 爸爸
Gays are an important demographic these days.
近年来 男同群体不容小觑
Well, we're meeting with Vangard this afternoon.
下午我们还要和凡佳广♥告♥公♥司♥洽谈
I'm sure they'll have a more, uh, straightforward approach.
我肯定他们会有更"直"截了当的方案
Coming, Doug?
走吧 道格
Could you direct me to the men's room?
请问洗手间在哪儿
It's down the hall to your left.
到走廊尽头左手边就是
That'd be your cue.
那就是你行动的信♥号♥♥了
My cue?
我的信♥号♥♥
To nail the account.
把客户"搞"定啊
Oh no, I couldn't. I mean...
不 我不行 我是说
Well, what makes you think that he...?
你凭什么觉得他...
Suppose he's not, and I...
万一他不是 那我...
Well, it never stopped Brian.
布莱恩可没因此而退缩过
Make him proud.
让他骄傲吧
Your presentation was very...
你的创意展示非常的
interesting.
有趣
Your father didn't seem to think so.
你父亲似乎不这么认为
Dad just hears the initial pitches and...
我爸只是听最初的推介
then it's up to me to follow through.
最终还是由我来跟进
So, do you have anything else you'd like to show me?
那么 你还有没有别的什么想给我看的呢
Yeah.
有
This.
这个
Perfect timing.
来得真巧
Your drawings have just come back from the framer.
你的画刚刚从装裱师那里运回来
Don't you like it?
你不喜欢吗
I already know what my stuff looks like.
我已经知道我的画是什么样的了
I'm far more interested in seeing something that isn't mine.
我倒是更想看别人的东西
Oh, that's nothing.
那个没什么
Just a minor piece by an unknown artist.
就是一个无名画家的小作
Peterson. "Figure study".
彼得森 人体习作
Sam, Sam. Wait.
山姆 山姆 等等
I-I... I'm not sure you're going to like it.
我不确定你会不会喜欢
I'm not even sure I like it.
我都不确定自己喜不喜欢
Then why'd you have it framed?
那你为什么把它裱起来
Good question.
问得好
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
No. Nothing.
没 没什么
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
You're hyper-ventilating.
你在大喘气
You better sit down.
你最好先坐下
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表