剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm kind of busy
我有点忙
these days, what with, you know,
这段时间 你懂的
my meetings, and looking for work,
要参加各种互助会 找工作
and my therapy. So...
还有治疗 所以...
Ted, I just want you to know that I'm your friend.
泰德 我只是希望你明白我是你的朋友
And I was your friend before this happened,
在这事发生前 我是你的朋友
and I'm your friend now.
现在也依然是
And, uh, I'll be here for you if you ever need anything.
如果有什么需要 我就在你身边
No matter what.
无论你需要什么
Is that what the well-dressed vigilante will be wearing this season?
精心打扮的义警小队本季度就穿这一身吗
Cody says it's important we be recognizable.
科迪说 重点是要有识别度
You'll be recognizable, all right.
你肯定会很有识别度的
So, uh, what weapon are you packing?
你带的是什么武器
The howitzer or bazooka?
榴弹炮还是火箭炮啊
Pepper spray.
辣椒喷雾器
Armed and ready for action.
全副武装 准备行动了嘛
This Cody's thought of everything.
那个科迪想得真周到啊
I remember when my mother used to refer to you
我记得我妈以前提起你 用的词就是
as "This Brian".
"那个布莱恩"
Well, your mom's no fool.
你妈可不笨
She knew her little angel was getting himself into a peck of trouble.
她知道她的小天使深陷麻烦当中了
She's not wrong this time.
这次她也是对的
You should really go back to school.
你应该回去上学
Fuck school.
去他妈的学校
They kicked me out for doing what was right.
因为我做了对的事 他们就把我开除
I don't need them or their diploma. They can eat shit.
我也不需要学校或者什么文凭 让他们吃屎去吧
Still angry?
还在愤怒吗
I'm not angry, I'm committed.
我不是愤怒 我是坚守信念
What, to saving the world?
什么信念 拯救世界吗
You saved the world from an evil politician.
你把世界从一个邪恶的政♥治♥家手中拯救出来
I didn't do it for the world.
我那么做不是为了世界
Stockwell closed down the back room,
斯托克威尔把暗室关了
forced us to fuck like boring breeders.
强迫我们像那些无聊的异性恋一样做♥爱♥
So...
所以...
don't start mistaking me for Eleanor Roosevelt.
不要把我当成伟大的埃莉诺·罗斯福
I just did what I had to do, for me.
我只是为了自己 做了该做的事
And I'm doing what I have to do, for me.
我也只是为了自己做该做的事
What are you doing reading comic books?
你怎么在看漫画书
Duh! I'm in a fucking comic book store.
拜托 我他妈的在漫画书店里
Well, you should be doing your homework.
你应该做你的家庭作业
And watch your mouth.
还有别说脏话
Holy shit.
天啊
What? What's the matter?
什么 怎么了
Did you hear me?
你听见我说什么了吗
I sounded just like my mother.
我说话的口气跟我妈一样
Here. Read as many as you like.
给 想看多少看多少
Hey, Uncle Vic.
你好啊 维克舅舅
Hi, Michael.
嗨 迈克
Hey, how's it going, Hunter?
亨特 最近还好吗
As an older gay man in this world,
作为这个世界上的老同性恋
you might as well be invisible.
几乎是隐形的 毫无存在感
He's just doing his homework.
他只是在做他的家庭作业
I don't fucking get algebra.
我真♥他♥妈♥搞不懂代数
Here, let's see.
给我看看
Make "X" Equal to "Y", then square it,
让X等于Y 再开平方
and you've got your solution.
就解出来了
Ah, I get it.
我懂了
Awesome!
太厉害了
I was always good at numbers.
我一向都很擅长处理数字
You can always count on Uncle Vic to solve a problem.
有问题找维克舅舅准没错
Except my own.
除了我自己的问题
Do you think Rage could help me?
你觉得狂怒可以帮我吗
There's somebody you want brought back to life with a blow-job?
你想让狂怒帮某人口♥交♥ 让他起死回生吗
Me. But every time Rodney and I try to...
是帮我自己 每次罗德尼和我想...
Fuck?
操吗
Thank you. Your mother...
多谢 你妈妈...
Oh, say no more.
不用多说了
She won't leave us alone.
她一直来打扰我们
We'd like it to be the two of us,
我们想要二人世界
but instead, it's always the three of us.
但却总是三人世界
Easy solution, dude.
很容易处理 老兄
Subtract one from three and you've got your problem solved.
三减一 问题解决了
Smart ass.
自作聪明
Well, oddly enough, that was Rodney's solution too.
奇怪的是 罗德尼也是这么想的
But Debbie and I've lived together for so long, hell,
但是黛比和我住在一起这么久了 老天
we'd be an old married couple if we weren't brother and sister.
如果我们不是姐弟 我们都是老夫老妻了
Besides, it would break her heart if I moved out.
而且如果我搬出去的话 她会伤心死的
And after all she's done for me.
她为我做了那么多
I probably wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for her.
如果不是她 我可能早死了
She helped you get your life back
她帮助你捡回一条命
so that you could have a life.
是为了你能过上自己的生活
You're entitled to that, Uncle Vic.
你值得拥有自己的生活 维克舅舅
I'm sure she would be the first to say so.
我敢肯定她会是第一个这么说的人
Surprisingly moist for lesbian-baked goods.
就拉拉烤的饼干来说 真是出乎意料得"湿润"
You know you're lucky to have such... good friends.
你能有这些好朋友 真的很幸运
Yeah.
是啊
I guess I'd better figure out how I'm going to support myself,
不过我最好该想想 接下来要如何养活自己
considering I'm down to my last crumb.
毕竟我已经快山穷水尽了
What?
怎么了
Can you believe I actually thought
你敢相信吗 我竟然真的以为
I could get a job singing?
我可以找到歌♥唱方面的工作
Those people at the audition
那些考核人
must've had a good laugh after I left.
肯定在我背后好好地嘲笑了我一番
As if anyone would hire me.
好像真会有人雇我似的
I remember hearing you in the shower.
我记得听过你在洗澡时唱歌♥
You sounded pretty good.
你唱得真的很不错
Everyone sounds good in the shower.
每个人洗澡时唱得都很好听
It's time I put all those romantic notions behind me
我应该把这些不切实际的想法丢掉
and get real.
现实一点
Aren't you going to answer that?
你不去接电♥话♥吗
No. It's probably just Michael wanting to do something.
不用 可能只是迈克想约我
Remember we talked about avoidance in group?
记得我们在小组里谈到的回避问题吗
Hello?
喂
Yes?
什么事
What?
什么
Are you sure? I-I mean... yes!
你确定 我是说...没问题
That's great!
太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Michael must want to do something great.
迈克肯定是安排了什么超级棒的活动
He wants me to sing.
他想让我去唱歌♥
Not Michael, I mean...
不是迈克 我的意思是...
I got the job.
我得到那份工作了
Oh my god.
天呐
That's...
真是...
unbelievable? Insane? A mistake?
难以置信吗 疯狂吗 还是弄错了
It's wonderful!
真是太棒了
Save any lives last night?
昨晚救了什么人吗
Oh, we helped some fucked-up club kids get back to their apartment,
我们把几个醉酒的小鬼送回了住处
an old queen change a flat.
帮一个老同性恋换了车胎
Other than that, it's pretty quiet.
除此以外 没有其他事发生
Yeah well, that's the thing about being a superhero.
好吧 做超级英雄就是这样
The everage people think it's all about
普通人都以为英雄做的都是
stopping two planets from colliding or...
阻止两个行星♥相♥撞 或者
saving the universe from being swallowed by a black hole.
拯救地球被黑洞吞噬
But most days, it's just your average run-of-the-mill good deeds.
但大多数时候 仅仅是帮些日常小忙而已
This is where I get off.
我到了
It's a little early in the day, isn't it?
是不是早了点
No.
不
This more what you're looking for?
这更像是你要寻找的地方吗
I've always dreamed
我一直希望拥有
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表