剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I cared about you. I...
我那时很关心你 我...
I more than cared about you.
不止是关心那么简单
I know. I-I know. That's... that's why I had to leave.
我知道 所以我当时才要走
To spare me the pain?
以免我痛苦吗
And myself.
也不想让我自己痛苦
From you seeing me that way.
不用再面对你的那种眼神
Well, now it's my turn.
现在轮到我了
I'm the one down on my hands and knees, scrubbing the floor.
轮到我跪在地上 擦洗地板
The one they all come to gawk at, so they can feel superior,
他们都来盯着我看 优越感油然而生
like Emmett.
就像艾美特
Well, I'm sure he felt just as uncomfortable as you did.
我相信他和你一样不自在
I guess it takes something like this
大概只有像这样真正落难时
for a person to reveal their true colours, huh?
才能看出一个人对你到底是真心还是假意 对吧
Well, at least I have you.
至少我还有你
And you're the only one who knows how it feels,
只有你知道我的感受
and what it's like.
我的煎熬
I have to go.
我得走了
A hot date?
有约会吗
Actually, yeah.
事实上 是的
We're going to see "Lucia".
我们打算去听《拉美莫尔的露琪亚》
That's nice. I-I didn't know.
不错啊 我都不知道
I-I mean, uh, you know, that you like opera.
我是说 我都不知道你喜欢歌♥剧
Thanks to you, I'm hooked.
受你影响 我也迷上了
Well, at least it's one addiction
至少沉迷这个
you don't have to go to rehab for, right?
你不需要去戒瘾中心强行戒掉 对吧
Good night.
晚安
Have fun.
玩得开心
I missed you so much.
我好想你
You too.
我也是
Hey! What about me?
嘿 我呢
Ah, come here, pal.
过来 小子
Did you behave yourself?
有没有乖乖的
He was a perfect angel.
乖得像小天使
It was a perfect danger.
其实是大坏蛋
All right.
好吧
Thank god you're both safe and in one piece.
谢天谢地 你们都平安无事
At least it's still in one piece.
至少这车没被大卸八块
You'll be happy to know Hunter and I are both okay too.
看到亨特跟我平安无事 你也很高兴吧
What's this?
这是什么
A burger box.
汉堡盒子
You ate in my car?
你在我车上吃东西
We were in a hurry to get home.
我们急着回来
We didn't want to stop.
不想停下来用餐
So you turned my car into a recycling bin. Christ.
所以就把我的车当垃圾箱了 天啊
You know, it's like that time in 7th grade
就像七年级那次
when I lent you my brand new 10-speed.
我把崭新的十档变速自行车借给你
You brought it back,
你还回来时
the front fender was crushed, my seat was torn.
前护盖被撞坏了 座椅裂了
I was hit by a bus.
我当时被巴士撞了
Well, this is the last time I ever loan you...
好吧 以后我再也不借你东西
What was that for?
为什么吻我
For giving me the wheels right out from under you for no good reason,
谢谢你二话不说 就把爱车借给我
other than...
再就是
you love me.
你爱我
You're pathetic.
你真可悲
And so is this car.
这车也一样
Now I have just enough time to get it washed.
现在我的时间只够洗车了
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Like a million bucks.
像百万美钞那么诱人
Don't sell me short.
别算便宜了
Ten.
千万美钞
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
You don't need it.
你用不着
Because I consider you to be my most important client...
因为我视你为我最重要的客户
Because I regard you as my most valuable account...
因为我把你看作最宝贵的客户
Because no one's close personal friendship means more to me than yours.
因为我最看重我们之间的友谊
I wanted you to be the first to know...
我想第一个告诉你
I'm starting my own agency.
我要自己开广♥告♥公♥司♥了
That's great news, Brian.
真是好消息 布莱恩
Well, congratulations, Brian.
恭喜你 布莱恩
Way to go, partner!
好样的 朋友
It's a big step, I know.
我清楚 这是一招险棋
But I'm confident
但我信心十足
that by focusing on a small, select list of clients,
只要把精力放在少数精选的客户身上
I can still provide the same
我还是能一如既往地提供
innovative campaigns you've come to expect,
你们期望的创新性广♥告♥案
but... with the personal attention
但是 我会亲自参与每个项目
only a boutique operation can offer.
尽心尽力 提供最优质的服务
Sounds like a hell of a plan.
这计划听起来棒极了
Well, if anyone can pull this off, Brian, you can.
布莱恩 也只有你能做到了
I like what I'm hearing, partner.
我喜欢这个计划 朋友
And that's why I'd like to put Eye-Conic Optics...
所以我想邀请新视界眼镜...
I want Brown Athletics...
布朗运动品公♥司♥
Frawley Open-Fire Steak Houses...
弗劳利牛排屋
at the very top of my list.
作为我的首选合作对象
Want to pass the ziti, sweetie?
要不要通心粉 宝贝
Sure, ma.
好啊 妈
See how nice she's being? That's how I know.
看到她有多贴心了吗 这就是信♥号♥♥
What?
什么信♥号♥♥
That she's pissed.
她其实快要气炸了
She's just waiting for the right moment.
她只是在等待时机
Right there!
就来
Will you sit down and finish eating already?
你坐下来吃饭行不行
Well, look who's here.
瞧瞧这是谁来了
Jesus Christ!
我的天啊
What the hell are you two supposed to be?
你们两个打扮成什么了
I'm Mother Superior.
我是修道院院长
I can only dream of what perversions go on in your house.
我能想象到你们在家会玩些什么变♥态♥的情趣游戏
Let me guess: "The Sing-a-Long Sound of Music."
我猜猜 是为了参加「社区音乐之声」筹款会吧
It was a benefit for paediatric AIDS.
是参加为艾滋病儿童募捐的筹款会
I bet you worked up an appetite climbing all those mountains.
我猜你爬了那么多山 肯定很饿了吧
Sit down, eat.
坐下来吃饭吧
No, no, no. We didn't come to eat.
不 我们不是来吃饭的
Hunter, give me a dollar.
亨特 给我一块钱
You short of cash, honey?
你手头很紧吗 宝贝
Vic, get the tea canister.
维克 把钱罐子拿来
No, it has to come from Hunter.
不 必须由亨特出
What for?
用来做什么
I petitioned the court to appoint me your guardian ad litem.
我向法庭申请做你的诉讼监护人
My what?
我的什么
It means I can represent you at the hearing,
意思是我能在听证会上作为你的代理律师
explain to the judge why your mother shouldn't get custody,
向陪审团解释为何你母亲不该得到监护权
and why it's in your best interest to remain where you are,
为什么保持现状对你的成长最有利
with Michael and Ben.
继续跟迈克和本在一起
So, what do you say?
你意下如何
Fuck, yeah!
当然好了
You see? I told you we should do this the right way.
瞧吧 我就说我们应该采取正当方式吧
Yeah, instead of running off without telling your mother.
是啊 而非抛下母亲 不辞而别
I told you.
我说的没错吧
Yes, you did.
是啊 没错
By the time you're done decimating his client list,
等你蚕食完他的客户
Vance will be asking you for a job.
万斯只能求着到你的公♥司♥打工了
Ah, we'll see.
再说吧
Stop being modest.
少谦虚了
I was aiming for smug.
我是想炫耀一下
How do you like the name I picked out for your new agency?
你觉得我给你的新公♥司♥起的名字怎么样
"Kinnetik."
肯奈迪克
With two "Ns".
有两个N
That's clever.
很有创意
It's genius.
简直是天才
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表