剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Hey, guys. Hi.
你们好啊 嗨
Good Job!
好样的
Congratulations, guys. We are so proud of you.
恭喜各位 我们太为你们骄傲了
Here's juice, it'll perk you right up.
喝点果汁 包你马上精神起来
Here you go, honey. Good for you.
给你 亲爱的 你们真棒
There you go.
拿好
Huh, we did it, Teddy. We did it.
我们做到了 泰迪 我们做到了
Welcome home, guys.
欢迎回家 孩子们
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
How'd you get here so fast?
你们怎么这么快
Faith, focus, fortitude.
信念 专注 不屈不挠
Not to mention pedaling our fucking fannies off.
还要归功于我快被硌掉的屁♥股♥
Well, there's a little bit of sunshine straight from Hollywood.
这不是来自好莱坞的一缕阳光吗
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
How was it out there, sweetie?
那边怎么样 甜心
It was amazing.
棒极了
But I'm sorry I missed the ride.
可是很遗憾我错过了骑行
Oh, you made the best part, the big finish.
你看到最精彩的终点冲线啦
And you'll never guess who went along.
你肯定猜不到谁参加了
Brian? Yeah, he told me he wasn't going.
布莱恩 猜到了 他告诉我他不参加
Unfortunately, he had a little injury.
不幸的是 他受了点伤
Is he all right?
他还好吗
Stubborn son of a bitch insisted on finishing the ride.
那个顽固的家伙坚持要骑完全程
Get some juice, come on.
快过来喝点果汁吧
Well, look who's here!
看看谁来了
I am so proud of my men.
你们太让我骄傲了
So where's Michael?
迈克呢
With Brian.
和布莱恩一起
Yeah, yeah, but don't worry, they should be here any minute.
是啊 不过别担心 他们应该很快就会到了
I still can't get through to them.
我还是联♥系♥不到他们
I'm starting to get worried.
我开始担心了
Actually, I started getting worried four hours ago.
其实我四个小时前就开始担心了
Maybe we should go out searching.
也许我们该去找他们
Look!
快看
No!
别过去
Let him finish.
让他自己骑完
Come on.
加油
I can't.
我做不到
I can't.
我不行了
We... we're almost there.
我们马上就到了
Fuck it. Just fuck it.
该死 去它的吧
You can do it.
你可以的
You got it, you got it, you got it. Come on, you can do it.
到了到了 马上到了 加油啊 你能行的
Come on!
加油
You're almost there, almost there. You can do it.
就快到了 终点就在眼前 你能行的
Yes!
太棒了
Sweet.
太棒了
Way to go.
太厉害了
I was so worried.
我担心死了
I could kill you for doing this.
你真想杀了你
Yeah, well, I almost saved you the trouble.
行吧 我差点就死了 免得你动手了
Okay.
好极了
We thought maybe you went to the hospital.
我们以为你们去医院了
There's no need. Brian's going to be okay.
不用 布莱恩没事的
No, no, I didn't mean that.
不 我不是说那个
Lindsay called around an hour ago.
琳赛一个小时前打电♥话♥来
You're a dad.
你当爸爸了
I'm a grandma.
我当奶奶了
Way to go, Michael.
厉害啊 迈克
I'm a grandma. Nice.
我当奶奶了 真好
Oh, my god. Look at her.
天啊 看看她
You're so tiny.
你好小呀
She didn't feel that way coming out.
我生她的时候可没觉得她小
The labour lasted 14 hours.
分娩持续了14个小时
It was like passing a bowling ball
感觉就像把保龄球
through the eye of a needle.
从针眼里挤出来似的
T.M.I.
信大
Too much information.
意思是信息量太大了
But you're here, you're finally here.
但你出生了 你终于出生了
Have you picked out a name?
给她起名字了吗
Contingent on the approval of all three parties,
考虑到三方面的意见
I was thinking Jenny Rebecca.
我考虑叫她 詹妮·丽贝卡
Late grandmothers?
已故外婆的名字吗
Early Streisand.
是史翠珊的歌♥名
Well, hey, uh, let's take a picture.
合个影吧
There.
好了
Oh, okay.
好了
Uh, now all three parents.
三个父母拍一张吧
Smile.
笑一个
Oh, perfect.
好极了
Okay, now how about one with the two happy moms?
给两个幸福的妈妈拍一张怎么样
Come on, get closer.
靠近点
Closer.
再近点
Got it.
好了
Oh, that'll be one to frame.
这张照片要框起来
There you go.
来了
The "Jenny Rebecca triple ripple hot fudge sundae"
詹妮·丽贝卡三层软糖圣代
named in honour of my gorgeous new granddaughter.
以我貌美无双的孙女的名字命名
It took Joan Crawford 20 years
琼·克劳馥花了20年
to get a sandwich named after her at the Stage Deli.
才让"达利台"的三明治以她的名字命名
Why don't you boys sit down?
你们怎么不坐下
Uh, thanks but, uh, we prefer to stand.
谢了 我们宁愿站着
Bums are a little battered.
屁♥股♥还有点疼
Well, you, I understand.
你屁♥股♥疼我可以理解
But you?
但是你
You're a disgrace to nelly bottoms everywhere.
你简直是个全世界的小娘受丢脸
The first thing I did when I got home last night:
昨晚我回到家做的第一件事
Weigh myself.
就是称体重
Huh, you too? So how much did you lose?
你也是吗 你瘦了多少
Seven pounds.
7磅
Five and a half.
我瘦了5.5磅
Couldn't have done it without you.
没有你 我肯定做不到
Lost weight?
减肥吗
The ride, Em.
是骑行 小艾
Sure you could've.
你当然可以了
Maybe.
也许吧
But I'd rather have done it with my best friend.
但我更愿与好友相伴成功
Hey, no. Mine, quit it.
别抢我的 松开啦
You just quit that.
别跟我抢
Carl!
卡尔
Look what I got you.
看我给你带了什么
I love it.
我太爱了
I thought you would.
我就知道你喜欢
It's a lot more accurate than the one you're wearing.
比你身上那件用词准确多了
Thank you.
谢谢你
So now that you're a grandmother,
现在既然你已经当上奶奶了
are you ready to be a bride?
准备好当新娘了吗
Carl...
卡尔
What kind of a wedding do you want?
你想要什么样的婚礼
Big? Small?
盛大的 简单的
Indoor? Outdoor?
户外的 室内的
Although it's still a little nippy.
不过现在天气还是有点冷
It's up to you.
由你来定
Whatever you say.
都听你的
Whatever I say?
都听我的
In that case...
既然如此
I don't want a wedding.
那我不想举♥行♥婚礼
No wedding?
不要婚礼
I can't marry you. And not because I don't love you,
我不能嫁给你 并非是因为我不爱你
because god knows, I do.
天地可鉴 我真的很爱你
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表