剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
the drinks flow freely, so do the donations.
这些人免费酒水喝得越多 掏钱就越爽快
This guy bothering you, Jeffrey?
这家伙惹你烦了吗 杰弗里
No, not at all.
没 完全没有
Just revealing some of my under-handed business practices.
我只是向他介绍下我现在的生意技巧
Well, I better go work the room.
我先去交际一下
Hope we can count on your pledge, Brian.
希望你也能慷慨捐赠 布莱恩
What the hell was that all about?
刚刚是他妈怎么回事
You know me, Mel, always stirring up the shit.
你了解我的 茉儿 我就爱当搅屎棍
Do you want me to suck you?
想让我帮你口♥交♥吗
No, no, that's okay.
不用了 这样就挺好
Has anybody ever sucked you before?
以前有人帮你舔过吗
Yeah.
有
A lot of girls?
很多女孩吗
No.
不是
I've only done it twice.
我也只给别人舔过两次
Once at summer camp, and once with my last boyfriend.
夏令营一次 另一次是我前男朋友
You don't think that makes me a slut, do you?
你不会觉得这样显得我很淫♥荡♥吧
Hardly.
不会呀
Besides, it's not real sex.
再说了 这也不算是做♥爱♥
I haven't had real sex yet.
我还没真正做过呢
Have you?
你呢
N-n-not really.
我也没
But I think about it.
但我有想过
Me, too.
我也是
But I promised
但我答应过我爸妈
to discuss it with my parents first before I do.
在做之前 会先跟他们商量
We're, like, best friends.
我们一家 就像朋友一样
How about yours?
你的家人呢
I don't think I'll tell them.
我觉得我不会跟他们说
How come?
为什么
They're not like your folks.
他们和你的家人不太一样
In what way?
哪里不一样
They're...
他们...
two guys.
都是男的
You mean they're gay?
你是说他们是同性恋吗
That's so cool.
太酷了
I don't know how cool they'd be if I told them about you and me.
如果我跟他们说了我们的事 不知他们能有多酷
Well, they don't expect you to be gay just because they are.
他们总不能强求你和他们一样当同性恋吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
I'll be glad to tell them you're straight, if it ever comes up.
如果有必要 我很乐意告诉他们你是直男
How'd it go?
怎么样
Oh, great!
棒极了
This guy Pendergrass is
那个叫彭格拉斯的家伙
going to help us raise a shitload of money.
一定能帮我们筹到一大笔钱
That's good.
那很好呀
Yeah. I'm sorry you weren't there.
是呀 我真的很遗憾你没有去
Me, too.
我也很遗憾
I got this damn headache.
都怪我头疼的不是时候
Any better?
好点了没
A little.
好点了
I blame Sam for it.
都怪山姆
What?
什么
Oh, the stress of doing the show...
办画展的压力
living up to his expectations as well as yours.
要满足他和你的期望
But you did it.
但你还是做到了
That feels nice.
真舒服
Mel.
茉儿
Mel?
茉儿
Mind if we...
能不能...
do it later?
改天再做
Sorry. I'm just a horny pregnant lady.
抱歉 我只是个饥渴的孕妇
I'll look in on Gus.
我去看看盖斯怎么样了
You want me to get you some more hot tea?
要我给你带点热茶上来吗
It looks cold.
这都凉了
I kept my tits up, just like you said.
我照你说的那样昂首挺胸
I practically threw 'em at him.
都快挺到他脸上了
Didn't do much good.
根本没什么用
Don't despair.
别灰心嘛
We'll just have to...
我们只要
think of another way to get his attention, that's all.
想个别的办法吸引他的注意力就行了
Well then, we better think fast
那我们最好快点想
because that woman's got marriage in her eyes.
我看那个女的想结婚都快想疯了
I've got an extra ticket for the Ironmen's game on Sunday.
我手上有张匹兹堡铁人队周日比赛的票
Who wants to go?
有谁想去
I've got an extra ticket for "42nd Street".
我还有张音乐剧《第42街》的票
Who wants to go? Me!
谁想去 我
Calm down. Calm down. I'm just... I'm just testing.
冷静 冷静 我只是测试一下
What about you, Em?
你呢 小艾
They're in the skybox.
天空看台的哦
A thank-you gift from the star quarterback himself.
这可是四分卫本人送给我的谢礼
I don't think so.
我没兴趣
Come on. You're the one who turned me on to him in the first place.
拜托 要不是你 我也不不会对他这么感兴趣
You ever seen him play?
你看过他玩球吗
Not on the field.
没看过在球场上玩球
They say he's incredibly fast and strong.
据说他是力量和速度的完美结合
Ah, as much as I'd love to go, I... I promised I wouldn't.
我是很想去 可我答应了不去的
Promised who?
答应谁了
Then again, how many seats does that stadium hold?
话说回来 那个球场能坐多少人
I don't know. 80,000?
不清楚 8万左右吧
80,000?
8万
You could hardly pick out a face in that crowd, right?
那想在人群里认出谁是不太可能了吧
Yeah.
是呀
Say, um, Teddy,
那个 泰迪
I was just wondering, do you think maybe
我想问问 你能不能
you could score an extra pair of those tickets for me?
再给我也弄两张贵宾票
Well, I could try.
我可以试试
I have a friend who might like to go.
我有个朋友可能想去
What?
什么事
There's a Jeffrey Pendergrass to see you.
有位叫杰弗里·彭格拉斯的先生想要见你
He says he doesn't have an appointment.
但他说他没有预约
He wants to hit on me.
他想勾搭我
Who doesn't?
谁不想呢
Except he wants money. Send him in.
但他想勾的是钱 让他进来吧
Okay.
好的
Go on in.
请进去吧
They tell me you're the guy to get in bed with.
他们跟我说 要上♥床♥找你准没错
Well, you'll have to come back after office hours for that.
那你最好下班之后再来
I know you're a busy man, so let me cut to the chase.
我知道你是个大忙人 我们开门见山吧
Christ, I hate that expression.
天呐 我最讨厌这句话了
I understand you're one of the
我知道你是全匹兹堡
most successful gay businessmen in Pittsburgh.
最成功的同性恋企业家之一
Whoever told you that was dead wrong.
不管谁跟你说的 都大错特错
I'm the most successful gay businessman.
我就是最成功的同性恋企业家 没有之一
All the more reason then.
那你更是责无旁贷了
I'd like your clients to
我想请你的客户
be corporate sponsors for the Liberty Ride.
担任自♥由♥骑行的主要赞助商
I see.
这样啊
Let me cut to the chase. What's in it for them?
我也开门见山了吧 这样对他们有什么好处
More important, what's in it for me?
更重要的是 这样对我有什么好处
Two very good questions.
两个非常好的问题
First, your clients' contributions will
首先 你的客户做出的贡献将得到
generate publicity and goodwill that advertising can't buy.
社会关注与美誉 这是广♥告♥不可能带来的
Plus, they'll be cultivating product loyalties
此外 他们还可以培养产品的顾客忠诚度
in a market that has hundreds of billions in disposable income.
同性恋人群这个市场可是有着上千亿的税后收入
Well, I already know that.
你不说我也知道
My second question?
那第二个问题呢
What's in the cracker jack box for me?
我能分到什么好处
A very personal thank you from me,
一份来自我个人的真诚谢意
and a warm, gooey feeling inside.
以及内心温暖舒适的感受
Oh, Jeffrey, you disappoint me.
杰弗里 你太让我失望了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表