A case you gave up on.
你只会放弃这样的病例
Until the next case comes along.
大概能高兴个两分钟吧 到下一个病例出现之前
Until you're jonesing for your next fix.
到那时 你又要挖空心思寻求对策
This woman talks while in full cardiac arrest
她心脏停跳时还能说话
and you're more excited about the talking than the heart dying!
你对她还能说话兴奋不已 远远超过对心脏衰竭的关注
...
我不想解决疑难病例
I wanna save lives.
我想挽救生命
Do you think she cares?
你觉得她在乎吗?
Do you think the husband cares?
你觉得她丈夫在乎吗?
...
你觉得那些孩子会在乎我救她的原因吗?
I care. About yourself!
我在乎 在乎你自己
About your own ego! House.
在乎你自己 House
You're the selfish bastard, not me,
你才是个自私自利的混♥蛋♥ 我不是
which is why you took so much pleasure in drawing out
所以你得到了无穷的乐趣
this little goodbye of yours for the last three weeks.
在你提出要离开的三周里
It wasn't for me, it wasn't for anyone!
不是为我 不是为任何人
It sure as hell didn't help anyone!
对谁都没任何好处
Nice try.
不错的挽留啊
Nice tries are worthless.
挽留也毫无意义
You now have a bigger office than I do.
现在你的办公室比我的还大
Why don't you go enjoy it?
怎么不去好好享受?
Better be naked pictures.
最好是裸体照片
My resignation letter.
我的辞呈
I've gotten all I can from this job.
这份工作中能学到的我都学到了
What do you expect me to do?
你希望我怎么做?
Break down and apologize? Beg Chase to come back?
崩溃 道歉 求Chase回来?
No.
不
I expect you to do what you always do.
我希望你保持一贯的作风
I expect you to make a joke and go on.
我希望你开个玩笑就当什么也没发生
I expect you to be just fine.
我希望你会好好的
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
Genuine American cigars.
正宗美洲雪茄
You guys can't get them in Cuba.
你们在古巴都买♥♥不到
100% healthy.
100%有益健康
Shouldn't you go home?
你不是该回家了吗?
Patient follow-up. Very important.
病患跟踪调查 极重要
She looks great.
她看起来不错
I think she's sleeping.
好象睡着了一样
She is sleeping,
她是睡着了
I double-check.
我仔细检查过了
So, they all quit?
那么...他们都辞职了
Two of them quit. I fired the third.
两个辞职了 还有一个被我炒了
It must be very hard to lose your people.
失去下属一定不好受
You must be very upset.
你肯定很难过
Yeah, I must be.
是啊 应该如此
But you're not?
可你不难过?
I don't think I am.
我不觉得难过
I think I'm okay.
我觉得我没事
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办?
God only knows.
天知道
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表