- I'm gonna take care of this. - No, no, you're not.
-我说过想退出 -我可以 我知道
- I told you I want out. - Yes, I am. I know--
-我没法继续了 -好 好的
- I can't do this anymore! - Okay! Okay!
我就站在这里
Hey, I'll stay right here.
-放轻松 -你得让我走
- Take it easy. - You got to let me go.
停牌这里右转
Take a right at the stop sign.
我们应该能追上她
We should be getting right on top of her.
我想退出
I want out.
我不想再靠近他了
I didn't want to be near him anymore.
我做不到 我不想再担惊受怕了
I couldn't. I-I didn't want to be scared.
我不想让其他人被他伤害了
I didn't want somebody else to get hurt by him.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我知道
I know.
请让我走吧
Please just let me go.
安娜 我不能
Anna, I can't.
你得相信我
You got to trust me.
我会帮助你
I'm gonna help you.
杰
Jay.
把枪放下
Please, just lower the gun.
你现在跟我在一起 对吧
Look, you're right here with me, okay?
我会帮你
I'm going to help you.
还记得我说过什么吗
Remember what I told you?
你和我一起 直到最后 我是认真的
You and me until the end-- I meant that.
我会救你脱离这一切
I'm gonna get you out of this.
一切都会好的
It's all gonna be okay.
不不 安娜 安娜 听我
Hey, no, no, Anna, Anna, listen to me.
那是因为那个男人报♥警♥了
That's just 'cause that man called 911.
我能搞定
I can fix that.
安娜 没事 看着我
Anna, it's okay. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Just look at me!
安娜
Anna!
对了 眼睛看着我别动
That's it. Just keep your eyes on me.
一切都会好的
Everything is gonna be okay.
-你要跟我回局里 -不 我做不到
- You're gonna come in with me. - No. I can't.
不 没事
Yes, it's okay.
5021G
5021 George!
需要紧急支援 警♥察♥受伤
10-1, 10-1, I got an officer down!
阿什兰街2684号♥需要救护车
I need an ambo at 2684 Ashland now!
我就在这陪着你
I'm right here with you.
放开我
Get off of me!
-别动 躺好 -放开我
- Stop! Lie still. - Get off of me!
-安娜 -我来
- Anna. - I got her.
芝加哥警署 搜查令
Chicago PD! Search warrant!
-放开我 -躺好了
- Get off of me! - Lie still!
-躺好 -我没事
- Lie still! - I'm okay!
我需要保护受伤警♥察♥的安保
I need an officer-down detail now.
-安娜 坚持住 -赶紧派救护车
- Anna, you stay with me. - Get me an ambo!
-有我在 -你没事
- I got you. - You're okay.
坚持住
You stay with me.
你没事
You're okay.
不 你没事
No, you're okay.
我就在这里
I'm right here with you.
你和我 你和我
You and me. You and me.
你和我
You and me.
上
Let's go.
转身
Turn around.
-缴获这把枪 -我来
- Come get this gun. - I got it.
-别开枪 -举起手来
- Don't shoot! - Keep your hands up!
朝我走来 朝我走来
You walk towards me! Walk towards me!
-过来 -好
- Come here. - Okay.
-抓住他 上 -好
- Get him. Yeah, go, go. - All right.
坚持住 安娜
Hold on, Anna.
你会没事的
You're gonna be just fine.
我就在这陪着你
I'm staying right here with you.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
就你和我 安娜
It's just you and me, Anna.
先生 我需要你往后坐
Sir, I'm gonna need you to sit back.
你和我
You and me.
你和我
You and me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不
No.
不 安娜 是我抱歉
No, Anna, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
上上上
Go, go, go.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
没事 你会没事的
It's okay. You'll be okay.
你和我 都会没事的
You and me. It's gonna be okay.
你和我
You and me.
-她室颤了 -你和我
- She's coding! - You and me.
-充电 -你和我
- Charging. - You and me.
-你没事 -离手
- You're okay. - Clear.
离手
Clear!
离手
Clear.
-好了吗 -嗯
- Ready? - Yeah.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
这里大概有四百公斤
There's got to be 400 kilos in here.
这肯定是市里历史上最大一次毒品缉查
It's got to be the biggest seize in the city's history.
女性受害者 胸部两处枪伤
Female victim-- two GSWs to her chest,
脉搏很弱 一次除颤恢复心跳
pulse weakened, one shock of defib got her back up.
我没事 她叫安娜 帮助她
I'm okay. Her name is Anna. Help her.
一名男性 芝加哥警署警官 有胸枪伤
One male, CPD-- GSW right chest.
你能听见吗
Hey, can you hear me?
你知道自己现在在哪吗
Do you know where you are right now?
来 听我的口令 一二三
Here we go. On my count. One, two, three.
一二三
One, two, three.
先生 我们得给你治疗
Sir, we need to get you treated.
-我不走 -先生
- I'm not leaving. - Sir!
我不离开她
I'm not leaving her!
那一毫克肾上腺素 生命体征下降
Get me a milligram of epi. Sat's dropping.
她心脏停跳了 走开
She's coding! Move, move!
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表