很喜欢这个
Love this.
我也和工作上的朋友来这里
Came here with my work friend too.
她就在这的什么地方
She's somewhere around.
你和你哥们鲁塞是干什么的
So, what do you and your buddy Ruz do?
-我们是警♥察♥ -真的
- We're police. - Really?
太了不起了
That's amazing.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
我很想听听你们的事
I wanna hear all about it.
等我先上个厕所
After I go pee.
别动 我去去就回
Do not move. I'll be right back.
这招倒是挺聪明
Nice try.
以为你的工作会把她吓跑吗
Thought your job would run her off?
至少希望让她安静一点
At least quiet her down a little bit.
指警♥察♥制♥服♥的蓝色
这里没戏 越蓝越有吸引力
Not in here. The bluer the better.
谁想的到呢
Who knew?
我下班了 准备走路回家
My shift's over. I'm about to walk on home.
你准备结账了吗
You ready to close out?
或者我可以给你和你那位朋友重新记账
Or I can open a new tab for you and your friend.
我准备结账了 反正也该走了
I'll closing out. I should be leaving anyway.
好
Okay.
不过我可以陪你走回家 如果可以的话
I can walk you home though. If that's okay.
要劳公务人员的大驾了
Oh, the tax dollars at work?
你不是也纳税了吗
You payin' 'em.
那行啊
Sure.
好吧 我去告诉我的老朋友
A'ight, well, I'ma let my old friend know,
然后我们就在这集♥合♥
and then I'll meet you right here.
好
All right.
我表兄做芝加哥警署做到上个月
My cousin was CPD up until last month.
他搬去佛罗里达了
He moved down to the Sunshine State.
-他退休了 -他26岁
- Mm. He retired? - He's 26.
你看到沿着290号♥公路的广♥告♥牌了
You see the billboards along 290
恳求警♥察♥去佛罗里达工作的
begging cops to come work in Florida?
你表兄真去了
Cuz made that move?
他感觉如何 喜欢吗
How does he feel about it. He like it?
他不喜欢为他做的事后悔
He likes not apologizing for what he does.
我到了
Well, uh...this is me.
要来喝杯睡前酒吗
You up for a nightcap?
好 我明白了
Right. Okay, I get it.
-不是... -晚安
- Naw- - Good night.
听着 你...
Listen, uh, you...
我毫无准备... 我还在熟悉阶段呢
caught me off guard-- I'm still catchin' up.
没事 我看得出来男人还没释怀的样子
Nah. I know when a dude's still hung up on someone else.
谢谢你送我回来 凯文
Thank you for the walk home, Kevin.
晚安
Have a good night.
晚安
Good night.
莎莉丝特 我是凯文
Hey, Celeste, it's Kevin.
又是我
Again.
只是进行每周一次的电♥话♥
Just giving my weekly call,
想看看你是不是愿意谈谈了
trying to see if you're ready to talk.
你什么时候准备好了 我随时都行
And, you know, whenever you are, I'm right here.
想你
Miss you.
好吧
Okay.
你们没事吧
You guys good?
芝加哥警署情报组的 什么情况
CPD Intelligence. What's going on?
邻居报的警
Neighbor called it in.
听到尖叫和好像是枪声的声音
Heard screaming and what sounded like a gunshot
从房♥子里面传出来的
coming from inside the residence.
2♥6♥6♥2♥抵达枪击现场
2♥6♥6♥2♥ on the scene of shots fired.
没有撬门的痕迹
Got no sign of forced entry.
我看到搏斗的痕迹了 里面有情况
I see signs of a struggle. Something happened in there.
2♥6♥6♥2♥ 有搏斗痕迹 可能正在发生入室抢劫
2♥6♥6♥2♥, signs of struggle, possible burglary in progress.
我们准备破门进入
We are conducting a forced entry.
-来吧 -收到2♥6♥6♥2♥
- Let's go. - Copy that, 2♥6♥6♥2♥.
门开着
It's open.
有血迹 我们上楼
We got blood. Let's go up.
去我左边 去我左边 上
To my left, to my left, to my left--go!
有尸体
Body!
二楼安全
Clear on the second floor.
卫生间安全
Bathroom's clear.
我需要你叫鉴证科过来
I need you to call in the crime lab.
2♥6♥6♥2♥.
这里发生凶手案 派鉴证科过来
We got a homicide. Roll the crime lab.
好了好了 我是警♥察♥
Hey, hey, hey, hey--I'm police.
你还好吗
Okay? You're okay.
看见了吗 看见我的警徽了吗
You see that, you see my badge?
我是阿特沃特警官
I'm Officer Atwater.
我是来救你的
I came up here to help you out, all right?
你能看着我吗
Can you look at me?
你能看着我吗
Can you look at me?
好
Okay.
我向你保证你安全了
Listen, I promise you you're safe, all right?
你做得非常好 你现在安全了
You did a very good job. You're safe right now.
好吗 我需要你把注意力放我身上
All right? I just need you to stay in this moment with me.
好吗 现在把注意力放我身上
All right? Just stay in this moment with me right now.
你能看着我吗
Can you look at me?
看着我 就是这样
Look at me. There you go.
握住我的手
Just take my hand.
我要把你救出来 一步一步来
Gonna get you out. One thing at a time.
一步一步来 来吧
Just one thing at a time. Come on.
就这样 就这样
There you go. There you go.
就这样
There you go.
有我呢 有我呢
I got you, I got you, I got you.
我们要把它放在那里
Now, we'll put that there.
就快好了
It's almost over.
有我呢 有我呢
I got it, I got it, I got it.
很好
Okay, good.
很好 可以了
Good. There we go.
我会和你一起等着
I'm gonna wait right there with you.
我哪里都不去
I'm not going anywhere. Okay?
我们俩一起等 好吗
We gonna wait together. All right?
有我呢
I got you.
芝加哥警署
第九季 第十九集
-凯文接了这个案子 -嗯
- Kev picked this one up? - Yeah.
受害者叫布伦特·兰德里
Victim's name is Brent Landry.
他妻子芮珂尔也在场
His wife Raquel was also here.
看起来像是入室抢劫出了岔子
It looks like a home invasion gone wrong.
闯入者是从后门强行进入
The intruders forced their way in the back door.
他们翻遍了整个房♥子
They ransacked the whole place.
他们打开了保险柜和首饰盒
They got into a safe and a jewelry box.
他们很快就逃了 但他们先拿妻子当目标
They took off quick, but first they went after the wife,
对她开了三枪
shot at her three times.
两枪打偏 一枪命中 不致命
Two misses, one hit, none lethal.
丈夫的尸体在楼上
The husband's body's upstairs.
打得够狠的
That's a hell of a beat down.
-不是随便打打的 -感觉和他有过节
- Wasn't light work. - Feels personal.
妻子现在正被送往芝加哥医院
The wife, she's on her way to Med right now.
仍处于惊吓中
She's still in shock.
她只告诉了我"两个罪犯 都戴着面具"
All I could get out of her was "Two offenders, masked up."
那她是怎么逃过一劫的
Then how did she make it out alive?
我不知道 她跑掉躲起来了 运气不错
I don't know. She ran and hid and got lucky.
警报声可能把劫犯吓跑了
Sirens could've scared the offenders off.
巡警很快就到了
Patrol got here real quick.
至少有件好事
That's one good thing.
好 查吧
All right, dig in.
监控 门禁录像 联♥系♥鉴证科
PODs, door-cams, get with forensics.
凯文 去医院跟那位妻子聊聊
Kev, head over to Med, talk to the wife.
好
Kay.
一切都发生得太快了
It happened so fast.
感觉像我编出来的
I feel like I made it up.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表