We've got a lot of ground to cover,
所以慢慢来
so we go slow and steady.
就算有什么 也已经埋了三十年
If there is anything, it's been there 30 years,
今天不会逃走
and it's not running away today.
没错
That's right.
如果不是绿植 还从地里长了出来
If it's not green and growing out of the ground,
那就不属于那里
it doesn't belong here.
我们要找的证据是
Okay, we're looking for trace evidence--
瓶盖 橡皮筋 什么都行
bottle cap, rubber band, anything.
如果你找到了什么 做好标记
If you find anything, flag it and then
让情报组的警官去看
get an intelligence officer.
好 来吧
All right, let's run it.
那是...
Is that...?
是他
It's him.
是丹尼尔
It's Daniel.
A队 寻尸犬有发现
Alpha team, cadaver dogs got a hit,
在萨顿布♥什♥泥沼往西四百米
quarter mile west of Suttonbush Slough.
狗发出警告 我想找到尸体了
Dogs are alerting. Think we've got bodies.
马克和伊莎贝拉·史密斯
Mark and Isabella Smith.
我们在55号♥公路旁的旅馆背后树林里找到了尸体
We found their remains in the woods behind a hotel off 55.
但你记得 你的DNA就在上面
But you remember. Your DNA was on them.
对
Yeah.
世界上已经出生的所有人
See, of all the people born in the world so far
和未来即将诞生的人中
and all the people still to come,
那份DNA只属于你 吉姆
that DNA can only be yours, Jim.
我们在你家发现了这个
We found this at your house.
与用来杀害凯茜和赫尔曼·格雷斯的
That is a match to the weapon used to kill
凶器一致
Cathy and Herman Grace.
还有鞋子 上面也有DNA
And these shoes, their DNA was on them too.
在我念你的指控前 你还有什么想说的吗
Anything you want to say before I read you your charges?
你是个好母亲吗
Are you a good mother?
我现在起诉你四起一级谋杀罪
I'm charging you with four counts of first-degree murder.
每一个案子 吉姆 每一个
Each one, Jim, each one--
一命偿一命
a life for a life.
你要死在监狱
You die in prison.
我们认为你和父母在路上旅行一阵子了
We think your family had been on the road for a while.
他们在旅馆停留一夜
They stopped at a motel for a night for--
也许是看个电影 或洗个热水澡
I don't know, for a movie or a warm shower.
罪犯就是在那里盯上了他们
That's where the offender found them,
就是你父母被杀的地方
and that's where your parents were killed.
你找到了他们
And you found them.
我父母 他们
My parents, they--it wa--
是真的
it was real.
是真的
It was real.
你的父母都是 他们叫马克和伊莎贝拉
Both your parents, their names were Mark and Isabella.
通过牙医记录确认了身份
ID'd them off dental records.
我们还找到了这个
We also found this.
在你父母的露营车里找到的录影机
It's a camcorder found in your family's camper.
好了
All right.
-我想要这个 -跟爸爸挥挥手
- I want that one. - Wave to Daddy.
向着镜头打招呼
Say hi to the camera.
我想让
I want to let the--
我想让风吹灭蜡烛
I want to let the wind blow out the candle.
宝贝 完美
Okay, baby, perfect.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
准备好了吗
Ready?
鹅从水里出来了
Those geese come out the bay!
它们很友好 你好大鹅
They're friendly! Hey, geese!
跟镜头挥手
Wave to the camera!
乖儿子
That-a-boy!
爸爸
Hi, Daddy!
我爱你 丹尼尔
Love you, Daniel!
玛凯拉
Oh, Makayla.
别做什么疯狂事
Don't do anything crazy up there.
好
Okay!
你可以喝啤酒或喝啤酒
The choice is beer or beer.
那我喝啤酒
Ooh, I'll take beer.
收到
Copy that.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
在你♥爸♥家喝一杯感觉挺奇怪的
Your dad's place is a weird spot to want to have a drink.
-他还没回来吗 -没有
- He's still not back? - Ah, no.
他也不准备回来了
No, he's not coming back.
他今早联♥系♥了我
He called me this morning, and...
看来躲债的最佳办法
Apparently, the best way to get out of debt
是留在佛罗里达赌马
is to stay in Florida and play the ponies.
-完美 -完美
- So that's perfect. - Perfect.
我打算买♥♥下来
I'm gonna buy it.
从小我就喜欢这房♥子
I loved this house growing up.
我的童年
My childhood, I mean, you know--
-嗯 -最然不是最好的
- Yeah. - It wasn't the best.
但这栋房♥子
But this house, man--
这栋房♥子是
this house was.
总是光线充沛
Always full of light,
超大的院子
big-ass yard.
在夺旗游戏中是邻里
Best hiding spots in the neighborhood
最佳的藏身地
for capture the flag.
还有栏杆 你可以爬栏杆
A banister, you could climb the banister.
也不会掉下来
It wouldn't ever fall out.
我在这里有着最美好的回忆
I have the best memories here.
所以我要为玛凯 为我们 为你买♥♥♥房♥♥子
So I'm buying the house for Mak, for us, for you.
-亚当 -听着 我可以留着卧底公♥寓♥
- Adam-- - Look, I can keep the undercover apartment.
我不搬进去
I'm not moving in.
等等 你不能给我买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Wait, you--you can't buy me a house.
有何不可
Why not?
我明白
I mean, I get it.
我们现在不是最完美 我明白
We're not perfect right now. I get that.
但为什么不买♥♥♥房♥♥子
But why not this?
金 她可能想起来
Kim, she might remember.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
无论如何 我们可以
Either way, we can give her
给她世界上最美好的回忆
all the best memories in the world
保护她不想起那些
to protect her from that.
我们可以在这里实现 一起实现
We can give her that here, together.
有何不可呢
Why not?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表