你和博伊特找到线索了吗
Did you and Voight find any leads?
罗伊 放下
Roy, drop it!
你们找到罗伊了吗
Did you find Roy?
没有 金 没找到
No, Kim, we didn't.
-你们找到罗伊了吗 -没有 金 没找到
- Did you find Roy? - No, Kim, we didn't.
你跑来干什么
Hey. what the hell are you doing here?
睡不着 你呢 现在是凌晨两点啊
Ah, couldn't sleep. What about you? It's 2:00 a.m.
怎么 你抓鬼呢
What, are you on ghoul patrol?
毒品案的逮捕卷宗
The arrest packets from the drug case.
对我来说很幸运的是...
Which, luckily for me...
也许你可以帮帮我
Maybe you could help me with.
-拿过来吧 -谢谢
- Hand 'em over. - Thank you.
什么情况啊 杰打呼噜吗
What's going on? Jay snoring?
快告诉我他有点什么古怪的毛病
Please tell me he's got some sort of weird thing
梦游之类的问题
where he walks in his sleep, some sort of flaw.
没有 没有 他睡得很死
Nope. Nope, he's out.
不省人事 完全是我自己的问题
Dead to the world. This one is all on me.
美好的夜晚欢迎你
Well, welcome to your evening.
我就是这个意思 我们到了
That's what I'm saying. We are here.
路上没有裸体的男人
There are no naked men in the road.
收到 2212
Copy you, 22-12.
那名裸体的男性 在斯台特路和第八街被人看见
That male, nude, has been spotted at State and Eighth.
2262 你们在附近吗
22-62, are you in the area?
很遗憾 是的 距离一个街区
Regrettably, yes, a block over.
你觉得会是那个汤米·J吗
You think that that's that, uh, Tommy J?
你记得他吗 他以前去奎兹诺斯餐厅吃点
You remember him? He used to eat Quiznos,
扒光衣服 想要闯进哈罗德·华盛顿学院去
strip down, try to break into Harold Washington.
只在周三
Only on Wednesdays.
那部分我忘了
I forgot about that part.
只在周三
Only on Wednesdays.
对处在第四区有空的侦探的第四次呼唤
Fourth request for any available Area Four detectives.
巡警仍在呼唤前往53街和艾达街支援
Patrol is still requesting that assist at 53rd and Ada.
3420 现场发现尸体吗
34-20, we got a body on scene?
天啊 凶案组的太懒了
Jesus, the Homicide dicks are lazy.
-我知道啊 -没有 没有尸体
- I know, right? - That's a negative. No body.
2252 你能用无线电详细描述53街和艾达街的事吗
22-52, can you radio in details from 53rd and Ada?
-2252 -你怎么看
- 22-52? - What do you think?
你想去来点城市的新鲜空气吗
You wanna go get some fresh city air?
-确实需要 -2252 回话
- I really do. - 22-52, come in.
5021I 我们响应那个支援
Yeah, 50-21 Ida, hold us down on that assist.
52街右转
Hang a right on 52nd.
这个地址 为什么我知道这个地址呢
This address, why do I know this address?
我也不清楚
I don't know. Uh.
库克县
注册在一家房♥地♥产♥有限公♥司♥名下
It's registered to a real estate LLC.
看起来是被废弃了
Looks like it's abandoned.
天啊 这是那个死亡屋
Oh, my God, this is the death house.
-什么 -53街和艾达街啊
- The what? - 53rd and Ada.
我们称之为死亡屋
We called it the death house.
是我小时候长大街区的城市离奇传说
It was an urban legend in my neighborhood growing up.
吸魂之类的事
Something to do with soul sucking.
所以你觉得是恶作剧的报♥警♥电♥话♥
So you're saying it's a prank call?
几乎可以肯定
Well, almost definitely.
抱歉 这个不太会是让你清醒的出警
Sorry, this one ain't gonna be the one waking you up.
你没事吧
You okay?
去死 滚开
你们是情报组的
You're from Intelligence?
没错 厄普顿 鲁塞克
Yeah, that's right. Upton, Ruzek.
在这边
It's over here.
911报♥警♥说听到房♥子里有尖叫声
911 call was for reports of screaming inside the residence.
我们想是什么屁孩子私自闯入
We figured it was some nitwit teens trespassing,
但我们赶到时 前面虚掩着
but when we got here, the front door was ajar,
房♥子是空的 我们发现了这些
place was empty, and we found these.
你们到时锁开着吗
Locks were open when you got here?
对
Yes.
我们两个都下去了
We both went down.
我让你们去吧
I'll let you.
什么情况
What the hell?
天啊
Jesus.
鲁塞克
Ruz.
这些是孩子的东西
These are from a little kid.
有小孩被关在这
Little kid was held here.
芝加哥警署
第九季 第四集
给房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥打过电♥话♥了
Calls are out to the real estate firm,
但他们还没开门
but they aren't open yet.
根据档案记录
According to the records on file,
这房♥子在公♥司♥名下有5年了
the firm's owned this house for five years.
-锁呢 -锁头被破坏了
- And the locks? - Lockbox is broken.
没有可疑车辆的迹象
We got no signs of suspicious vehicles.
最近的交通监控在大约三个街区以外
Nearest traffic cams are about three blocks away.
我们会继续排查周边
We'll keep working the perimeter.
有可能有人看见这孩子走了
Chances are, someone saw this kid go.
有血迹
There's blood.
搏斗的痕迹
Signs of a struggle.
有人在这底下关了个孩子
Someone's holding a child down here,
虐待他们
abusing 'em.
孩子想要逃
Kid tried to escape.
进行了搏斗
Struggle ensues,
孩子尖叫
kid screams.
也许孩子逃掉了或者...
Maybe the kid gets out or...
被灭了口
is silenced.
我们去找到这个孩子吧
All right, let's find this child.
让鉴识科过来
Let's get Forensics down here.
开始调所有性犯罪罪犯的资料
Start pulling all sexual offenders.
你们俩去和报♥警♥说有尖叫的人谈谈
You two talk to the 911 caller who called in the screams.
行动吧
All right, let's go.
我知道那是真的
I knew it was real.
我跟你说不上我编出来的
See, I told you I wasn't making it up.
我真的听到了尖叫声
Those were real screams I heard.
为什么可能是你编出来的
Why would you be making it up?
因为这栋房♥子
'Cause of the house.
你们听说过吗
Don't you know the story?
这房♥子是死亡屋
It's the death house.
有谣言说你进去就出不来了
Rumor is, you step inside, you never step out--
-比利 -这房♥子会污染你的灵魂
- Billy. - The house infects your soul.
所以你的灵魂会把你的身体撕开逃出去
So your soul rips and scratches its way out from your body,
把你的皮肤撕个大口子
shreds your skin wide open.
好
Okay.
你听到尖叫声时 看到什么了吗
When you heard the screams, did you see anything?
没有 我当时在朋友家参加完派对走回家
No, I was walking home from a party at my buddy's house.
我听到尖叫声就跑了
I heard the screams and I ran.
好 谢谢你们的宝贵时间
All right, thank you guys for your time.
警长 911报♥警♥人什么都没看见
Hey, Sarge, the 911 caller didn't see anything.
我们会继续走访邻居
We're gonna keep doing knock-and-talks.
你带咖啡了吗
Did you bring any coffee here?
带了 你几晚没睡觉了
Yeah. How many nights is that now?
有几晚吧 可能是
A few--Probably have a vitamin
维生素功能紊乱之类的
out of whack or something.
5021G 能收到吗
50-21 George, you on the air?
-5021G收到 -收到可能相关的线索
- Go for 50-21 George. - Got a possible related.
艾达街40-59号♥ 有人报♥警♥说有个男孩闯入了
49-50 Ada, caller states a male child just broke
他家后院 大约6-8岁
into his backyard, six to eight years of age.
我们接警 马上去现场
Hold us, status responding.
我没看清楚
I didn't get a good look.
我出门遛狗时 听到了声音 到处找了找
I was taking the dog out, heard it, looked over,
他当时躲在我的车♥库♥里
and they were dodging in my garage.
-但你觉得是个孩子 -肯定是
- But you think it was a child? - Had to be.
而且我也说不好 看着有些不对劲
And, I don't know, seemed like something was wrong with him.
-怎么不对劲 -我说不好
- Wrong how? - I don't know.
他的动作
How he was moving.
好 待着别动
Okay. Just stay put.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表