看到可疑人员 警长
Got eyes on your possible, Sarge.
换了件夹克 但看起来像吉米
Different jacket, but it looks like Jimmy.
他到底在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
我不知道 但他走得很快
I don't know, but he's moving quickly.
你要我去抓他吗
Do you want me to take him?
好的 带他来
Yes, pick him up.
吉米
Jimmy.
喂 站住
Hey! Stop!
吉米 停下
Jimmy, stop!
警长 吉米想抢车
Sarge, Jimmy's trying to jack a car.
5021H 马上叫救护车来
50-21 Henry, get me an ambo now,
再给我派几辆车
and I need some cars.
在卡勒顿和拉弗林的小巷里发生了劫车事件
On-view carjacking in the alley of Cullerton and Laflin.
灰色起亚远舰YDH842
Gray Kia Optima, Young, David, Henry, 842.
他刚从拉弗林往西拐了
He just turned westbound down Laflin.
我是步行的 不能追车
I'm on foot, can't pursue.
警长
Sarge?
吉米刚刚开车走了 我们线人跑了
Jimmy just took off. Our CI's running.
出什么事了
What happened?
巡逻队跟丢了 吉米在18街消失了
Patrol lost eyes. Jimmy disappeared off 18th.
-他的手♥机♥呢 -关机了 头儿
- His phone? - Turned it off, boss.
怎么会这样
I mean, how did this happen?
他到底在干什么 我们怎么没发现
What the hell is he doing? How did we miss this?
听着 我知道他不想和我们合作
Look, I'm--I knew he didn't want to work with us,
但其他线人也是一样
but that's no different from any other CI.
是我们逼他就范的
We had him squeezed.
你觉得他会向托瓦告密吗
You think he's gonna tip off Tovar?
不会 他对托瓦都不是那么忠心
No, he's not even loyal to Tovar like that.
我只是觉得他不相信我
I just think he didn't believe me.
我骗了他整整一个月
I lied to him for a whole month.
我觉得他认为我们交易无效
I don't think he thought the deal was legit,
所以他跑了
so he's running.
劫车受害者没有大碍
Carjacking victim will be all right.
手腕骨折 肋骨骨折
Got a broken wrist, broken rib.
吉米给他弟弟费尔南多
Last text message Jimmy sent
发的最后一条短♥信♥说
was to his brother, Fernando, saying,
"打得不错 保持联♥系♥"
"Good fight. Be in touch."
所以我们可以把费尔南多抓来或者监听他的手♥机♥
So we could bring Fernando in or we can be up on his phone,
等着吉米联♥系♥他
hoping that Jimmy reaches out to him.
-就那么做 -好的
- Do that one. - All right.
听着 我们帮吉米免去了60年的牢狱之灾
Look, we cut Jimmy on 60 years.
他没资格在我们面前偷车
He does not get to jack a car in front of us.
又有一个吸毒过量的人
We got another OD.
同样是海♥洛♥因♥加了卡芬太尼
Same heroin cut with carfentanil.
停尸房♥发现是托瓦的那批毒品
Morgue's tracking it to Tovar's batch.
这是在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
我先不往上报 但他们不停打电♥话♥问
I'll hold off the brass, but they're calling in droves.
不过我们很忙 对吗
But we're busy, right?
谢了 特鲁迪
Thanks, Trudy.
我们拿托瓦没办法了吗
We dead in the water on Tovar?
是 除非能找到吉米
Yeah, not without Jimmy.
好 那我们就赶紧找到他
Okay, then we find him. Now.
查监控录像 联♥系♥人 任何他会去的地方
Check PODs, associates-- any place he'd go.
去找你们的线人问问
And hit up your CIs.
大活人不可能凭空消失
Guy didn't just vanish.
你把我从拉法的生日派对上叫出来
You called me out of Rafa's birthday party.
这是给你的
It's for you.
你需要什么
What do you need?
帮我找个人
I need you to find someone.
吉米·查韦斯
Jimmy Chavez.
在普埃布罗旁边卖♥♥劣质毒品
Sells bad dope out of El Pueblo.
那个搏击酒吧吗
Oh, the fight bar?
他不见了 需要找到他
He's missing. Need to find him.
等等 这就是你叫我出来的原因吗
Wait, that's why you called me out here?
我还以为你有突破恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮的办法
Thought you had an angle on Los Temidos,
不是找个什么毒贩小喽啰
not some low-end dealer.
安娜 我们只能办现有的案子
Anna, we work the cases we get.
我是答应你做恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮的线人
I signed on to be your CI for Los Temidos.
不 你是答应为我工作
No, you signed on to work for me.
如果你能做得足够多 就能在对的时候
If you're around long enough, we'll get to Los Temidos
抓住恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮
when it's right.
我需要先找到这个人
I need this first.
你想要回你的奶昔吗
Did you want your milkshake back?
不 我给你拿的草莓味 很难喝
No, I got you strawberry. It's disgusting.
吉米·查韦斯
Jimmy Chavez.
听到了 我会找到的
I heard you. I'll find him.
这是最后拍到他的监控录像
And that's the last we got him.
布朗兹维尔区的住♥宅♥街
Residential street in Bronzeville.
这家伙离高速公路很远
Dude's nowhere near a highway.
对 要是我会上55或者290号♥公路
Yeah, I would have hopped on 55 or 290.
这两条路他原本都能上
He had access to both.
但他却绕回来开进了布朗兹维尔区
Instead he circles back and drives into Bronzeville.
-为什么 -不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
感觉他不是要出城
Looks like he's not going out of town.
有这附近的交通摄像头吗
Do you have traffic cams in the area?
有 不过时好时坏
Yeah, but it's spotty.
没什么可去的地方
Doesn't have anywhere to go,
他不会想离开他弟的
wouldn't want to leave his brother,
完全不知道他在干吗
I don't know what the hell he's doing.
莎莉丝特
你来吗 我们到二十分钟了 准备走了
你们可以搞定吗 我忘了得去
Are you all cool? I forgot I gotta check
我的大楼检查点东西
on something in my building.
好 没什么事吧
Yeah, you good?
没事 只是忘了
Yeah, I'm good. I just forgot.
抱歉
Sorry!
你忘记了 对吧
You forgot. Didn't you?
我之前在上班 做个修理的活
Well, I was at work, doing a repair job,
-然后就忘记了 -是
- and then I forgot. - Yeah.
波比 你就是壁画艺术家吧
Bobby. You must be the mural artist.
这就是我的大楼 兄弟
Well, this is my building, bro.
实话说
To be honest with you,
不论你想做什么 任何墙或是空间
whatever you want to do, any wall, any space,
我都没问题
I'm pretty much down for it.
好的 棒
Okay. Cool.
你认识那车里的人吗
You know someone in that car?
凯文 没事吧
Kev? You good?
没事
We good.
我还以为是认识的人
I thought I knew him.
-好吧 -对
- All right. - Right.
-那我们应该进去了吧 -对 走吧
- Should we head in, then? - Yeah, we should.
好的 走吧
All right, come on.
早上好 特鲁迪警长
Good morning, Sergeant Trudy.
你忘了什么吗
You forget something?
你昨天忘换新电池了
You forgot to switch a new battery yesterday.
你说得对 警长
You're absolutely right, Sarge.
我落车里了
And I left it in my car.
我回来的时候可以给你拿回来
I can bring it right back to you on my way back.
我先借你这个做个人情
I'm gonna loan you this for a future favor,
因为你的小队正在楼下忙来忙去
because your team is skittering around downstairs.
他们有了新线索 就是你没找到的这个人
They got a lead on the person you mislocated.
收到
Copy that.
-找到吉米了吗 -快了
- Yo, we got Jimmy? - We're close.
警长正在尽快赶来
Sarge is up to speed and he's coming down.
昨晚有两个监控摄像头拍到了那辆起亚远航
We got the same Kia Optima on two PODs last night.
好的 他在哪
Okay, where was he?
你猜猜
Guess.
伯恩赛德
Burnside.
那家伙就离你的新大楼两个街区
Guy was, like, two blocks from your new building.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
确定就是他吗
We're sure it was him?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表