欢迎回家
Welcome home.
-你好吗 本奇 -还是你的纯波本威士忌
- How you doing, Bench? - Your bourbon neat?
对 你知道的
Yeah, you know it.
今晚客人不多啊 本奇
Having a slow night in here, huh, Bench?
这个月都不多
Slow month.
是吗 我很遗憾
Really? Sorry to hear that.
-桌子已经好了 -是啊
- The table's ready. - Yeah?
大家都已经在那边了吗
Guys already back there?
-对 -谢了兄弟
- Yep. - Thanks, brother.
晚上好啊 各位
Evening, fellas.
哥们好啊
Hi, buddy.
-今晚怎么样啊 -你好吗
- How we doing tonight? - How we doing?
法尔科内跑哪儿去了
Where the hell is Falcone?
取消了 加藤也是
Canceled. Same with Kato.
又不来了
Again?
-搞什么呢 -我不担心
- Come on. - I ain't worried.
只是意味着我可以赢你的钱了
Only means I get to take your money.
那...
Now...
您赶紧坐下好吗
Ay, uh, would you mind sitting down already?
我刚来 别急啊
I just got here. Take it easy, jeez.
行了 我们玩吧
Come on, let's play.
我还和我老婆约了9点钟呢
I got a 9:00 with my wife.
不会吧 我都不想知道那是什么意思
Oh, no, I don't even wanna know what that means.
等你们和我结婚时间一样长
When you've been married as long as I have,
你们就会明白事情就是这样的
you learn that this is the way things are done.
-你得计划好这些事... -不可能
- You plan these things-- - No way.
赌多大的
What's the buy-in?
-2块 -2块钱
- Two? - Two bucks.
-好吧 开始吧 -好
- All right, let's go. - All right.
我的车一天被人画了三次
Three tags in one day.
加倍
Double up.
三个全是大王
All three corner kings.
我开着车 引擎盖上贴着个大大的皇冠
I'm driving around with a big ass crown across my hood.
怎么会有这种事呢
See, how the hell does that even happen?
一次我能理解 但三次
I understand one, but three?
-三次 -王冠的珠宝还是用擦不掉的记号♥笔画的
- Three? - They did the jewels in Sharpie.
你知道把颜料弄掉有多费劲吗
You know how hard that is to buff out?
是 我还希望看你开那辆大花猫呢
Yeah, I wish I coulda seen you driving that thing.
还有机会 还没全弄掉
Still can, ain't come out.
主管说不值得去找这些人
Supervisor says it's not worth the trouble to find the guys.
-行了吧 -那他们现在接管我的小队了
- Come on. - Guess they own my squad now.
金·伯吉斯
玛凯拉的鸭嘴兽被弄坏了 她崩溃了
你能去商场再买♥♥一个吗 拜托
你是在逗我呢吧 今晚不要吧
Oh, you gotta be kidding me, not tonight.
别告诉我你被叫去队里了
Oh, don't tell me you got called in.
不是 是金
No, it's Kim.
玛凯拉崩溃了
Makayla's having a meltdown.
邻居的狗把她的鸭嘴兽毛绒玩具给吃了
The neighbor dog ate her platypus stuffed animal.
没有它她根本不睡
She can't sleep without it.
伯吉斯还是麦凯拉
Burgess or Makayla?
你太逗了 班克斯
Ha, you're a funny man, Banks.
她们不会有事的 你可别走啊
No, they'll be all right. Come on, you're not leaving.
你要我怎么办 金困在家里
What do you want me to do? Kim's stuck at home.
我得去再买♥♥一个新的 孩子需要它
I gotta go get a new one. The kid needs it.
我们还有20分钟呢
We've got 20 minutes still.
还有20分钟到干什么
20 minutes till when?
到你那个9点钟
Till your 9:00?
到你和你老婆睡觉
When you sleep with your wife?
我得走了 很抱歉 兄弟们
I gotta go. I'm sorry, boys.
爱你们 回头见
I love you. I'll see you later.
好吧 拜拜
All right. Ta-ta.
她会喜欢它的
She's gonna love it.
你女儿多大了
How old's your daughter?
实际上她不是我...
Uh, she's actually not my, uh...
她7岁了
Uh, she's seven.
谢谢
Thank you.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up, shut up!
我是亚当·鲁塞克警官
This is Officer Adam Ruzek.
警徽号♥59054
Badge number 59054.
我在密歇根和巴布亚街角的商场
I'm at the Michigan and Balboa mall.
正在发生持枪抢劫
Armed robbery in progress,
罪犯开了枪
shots fired by the offender,
有平民中弹倒地 我需要立刻派救护车
civilian down-- I need an ambo right now.
女生们 向我这边走
Ladies, come towards me.
马上往我这边走 快
Come towards me right now, come on.
-闭嘴 -接着走 接着走
- Shut up! - Keep moving, keep moving.
那家伙有枪 开枪打他
Guy's got a gun. Shoot him!
-开枪打他 -不
- Shoot him! - No!
芝加哥警署 你放了她
Chicago PD, you let her go!
马上放了她
Let her go right now!
放了她
Let her go!
站住 马上给我站住
Stop! Stop right there!
把枪放下
Drop the gun!
女士 待着别动 趴下别动
Ma'am, stay right there. Stay down.
我是2320小队的希尔警长
2320 squad, this is Sergeant Hill.
警长 我是鲁塞克 情报组的
Sergeant, I'm Ruzek, Intelligence.
2320小队 在持枪抢劫现场
2320 squad on the scene of the armed robbery.
有两名戴面具的罪犯步行向东逃窜
Got two masked offenders fleeing eastbound on foot.
等等 平民太多了
Hey, hold up! Too many civilians.
这是命令 停止追击
That's an order! Terminate the pursuit!
这是命令
Orders coming through!
这里有太多平民了
There's too many civilians out here.
2320 我需要救护车来斯台特路和门罗街
2320, I need an ambo at State and Monroe.
有个平民被车撞了
I got a civilian struck by a vehicle.
抢劫案罪犯乘一辆黑色轿车逃跑了
The offenders from the robbery fled in a black sedan.
我看到车牌的一部分...
I got a partial plate--
861C
861 Charlie.
收到 救护车在路上了 救援马上就到
Copy that, ambo en route. Help is on the way.
各位退后 好让她能呼吸
Guys, back up so she can breathe.
不要对那辆车追击了
There will be no pursuit of that vehicle.
今晚不能再有人受伤了
We don't need anyone else getting hurt tonight.
救援马上就到了 女士...
Help is on the way. Ma'am...
你过去把那条街封了
Hey, you go shut that street down.
快去
Now!
我就在这
I'm right here.
不要动 好吗
Don't move, okay?
芝加哥警署
第九季 第六集
其中一个骷髅劫犯对我开了三枪
One of the skull masks shoots at me three times.
他们从那边的出口出来
They come out that exit right there,
往这边逃跑 我在后面追击
run down this way, I gave chase.
那个女人就是这时被车撞的
That's when the woman got hit by the car?
对 她正在去芝加哥医院途中
Yeah, she's on her way to Med right now.
没有大的伤 但可能有脑震荡
No major injuries, but possible concussion.
巡警警长说他命令你
Patrol sergeant said he ordered you
终止追击
to terminate the chase.
你违抗了命令
You disobeyed.
头儿 这些家伙刚...
Boss, these guys had just...
对一位无辜男士开了枪 给一家商店造成恐慌
shot an innocent man, terrorized a store.
嚣张至极
It was brazen as hell.
我不会停止追击的
I wasn't gonna stop.
他做得没有错
The man did nothing wrong.
-归他负责 -不 我明白
- It's his call. - No, I know.
所以还好你没听到他的命令
So it's a good thing you didn't hear him.
好吧 你看到罪犯了吗
All right, you get a look at the offenders?
两个都是白人 很高
Both white, tall.
我没看到司机
I didn't get a look at the driver.
-兄弟你没事吧 -嗯
- Hey, man, you okay? - Yeah, yeah.
你们对车辆有什么发现吗
You guys get anything on the car?
被盗的 现在还没有踪迹
Stolen, no sign of it yet.
我和几位目击者谈过
I talked to a few witnesses.
没有得到罪犯的准确描述
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表