安娜正处在崩溃边缘
Anna is unraveling at the edges.
她已经全天候卧底好几个月了
She has been undercover 24-7 for months.
我就在你身旁 直到最后
I'm standing right next to you until the end.
你和我
You and me.
过几天我可能会有个大生意
I'm gonna have something big coming up in the next few days.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
安娜在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮入会仪式上被强♥奸♥了
Anna was raped in a Temidos initiation.
恐怕这也是伊斯卡诺安排的
Escano probably ordered that, too.
安娜有权知道这一点
Anna deserves to know that.
得等她结束了任务再说
Not when she's in the middle of this.
他下令强♥奸♥我 对吧
He ordered my rape, right?
-我不知道 -我为什么要相信你
- I don't know. - Why should I believe you?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
伊斯卡诺朝藏钱的郊区开去
Escano's heading toward the suburbs with the money.
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
有事不对劲 看好那辆货车
Something's off. Stay with that truck.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police. Let me see your hands.
把手从口袋里拿出来
Take your hand out of your pocket!
海莉
Hailey!
待着别动
Stay where you are.
待着别动 你没事吧
Stay where you are. You okay?
能听见我说话吗 你受伤了吗
Can you hear me? Are you hurt?
不 待着别动 别起来
No, just stay where you are. Don't try to get up.
别动 别动
Don't try to move. Don't try to move.
没事 有我呢 有我呢
It's okay. I got you. I got you.
警长 爆♥炸♥把海莉炸伤了
Sarge, Hailey got hit by the explosion.
罪犯跑了 不 别动
Offender's in the wind. No, don't try to move.
别动 没事的
Don't try to move. It's okay.
没事 你待着别动
It's okay. Just stay where you are.
我们抓住伊斯卡诺了吧
Tell me we got Escano.
海莉
Hailey.
坚持住哥们 继续呼吸
Come on, pal, just keep breathing.
救护车在路上了
Ambo's on the way.
司机没活过来
Driver didn't make it.
这是有预谋的 头儿
This was coordinated, boss.
伊斯卡诺要斩尽杀绝 我们要通知安娜
Escano's going scorched earth. We need to get on Anna.
安娜
凯文 伊斯卡诺呢
Kevin, where's Escano?
他在藏钱的窝点
He's in the money house.
他没动地方 我还盯着他呢 警长
He hasn't moved. I still got eyes, Sarge.
-干什么 -靠边停车
- What? - Pull over.
马上靠边停车
Pull over right now.
什么 为什么 出什么事了
What? Why? What's going on?
我马上就过去
I will be right there.
你停下车老实猫着
Just stay low and pull over.
我看见你了 我朝你开过去
Wait, I see you. I'm heading your way.
把门打开 把门打开
Open your door. Open your door!
马上把门打开
Open your door now!
上我的车
Get in my car!
快
Now!
弯腰 别站起来
Stay low! Get down!
-别站起来 -你要干什么
- Get down! - What are you doing?
-出什么事了 -放低身体
- What is happening? - Get down!
-别从窗户上露出来 -好好
- Stay beneath the windows. - Okay, okay.
我接到安娜了 前往21区警署
I got Anna en route to 21.
杰 海莉还好吗 杰
Jay, is Hailey okay? Jay!
到底出什么事了 博伊特
What the hell is going on, Voight?
-出什么事了 -伊斯卡诺抢在我们前头了
- What is going on? - Escano got ahead of us.
你暴露了 整个行动都暴露了
You're burnt. This whole thing is burnt.
芝加哥警署
第九季 第二十二集[本季终]
她还好吗 杰 她恢复听力了吗
Is she all right, Jay? Can she hear yet?
来 跟着我
Come on, stay with me.
恢复得很慢 但她没事
Coming back slow, but she's okay.
在救护车里 前往拉什医疗中心
In the ambo now, on the way to Rush.
收到 凯文 告诉我伊斯卡诺的情况
Copy you. Kev, give me a 20 on Escano.
你跟着我
Come on, stay with me.
安娜 我们走
Anna, let's go.
-凯文 -他没动地方
- Kev! - Hasn't moved.
好 你待在原地
All right, you hold and anchor.
-不要让他不见了 -博伊特...
- Do not lose him. - Voight...
我们走
Let's go.
博伊特
Voight.
我孩子呢
Where is my kid?
拉法 拉法呢
Rafa, w-where's Rafa?
我派了巡逻车正在去接他
I got patrol cars going to him right now.
-他在哪 -看着我
- Where is he? - Hey, hey, look at me.
安娜 看着我
Anna, look at me.
-听着... -我的孩子
- Look-- - My kid.
他很安全
He's safe, okay?
记着 他和你的保姆玛丽亚在一起
Remember, he's with your sitter, Maria.
我派了三辆巡逻车正在去接他
I got three patrol cars going to him right now.
安娜 他很安全
Anna, he is safe.
出...出什么事了
What--what is happening?
我怎么会暴露了
Why am I burnt?
我所有的事都做对了
I did everything right.
-你让我做的我都做了 -没错 没错 没错
- I did everything you asked. - You did. You did. You did.
我不清楚发生了什么
Look, I don't know what happened.
也许伊斯卡诺发现了你的针头摄像机
Maybe Escano found your pin-cam.
-也许他观察到了你的反应 -不
- Maybe he clocked your reaction. - No.
也许他看穿了我 我也不清楚
Look, maybe he clocked me. I don't know.
他可能一眼就看穿了我
Could've saw right through me.
安娜 我们必须继续走
Anna, Anna, we have got to keep moving.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
来吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
来吧 安娜
Come on, Anna.
特鲁迪 与杰保持联络 他和海莉在一起
Trudy, stay in touch with Jay. He's with Hailey.
他们在去医院的路上
They're on their way to the hospital.
-没问题 -来吧
- You got it. - Come on.
你让我被人看到了
You're letting me be seen.
告诉我目前的情况如何 金
Talk to me, Kim. Where the hell are we?
鉴证科还有爆♥炸♥纵火调查组正在去现场的路上
Techs and Bomb and Arson are on their way there now.
卡车就剩个壳了 但如果有海♥洛♥因♥残渣或者DNA
Truck's a shell, but if there's any heroin residue or DNA,
他们会发现
they'll find it.
放炸♥药♥的人呢
All right, and the man who planted the explosives?
巡警失去了他的踪影 他跑掉了
Patrol lost sight of him. He's in the wind.
-汽车旅馆呢 -鉴证科在那边了
- Motel? - Crime lab's there.
司机和枪手都没有身份证件 没有手♥机♥
Driver and shooter both had no ID, no phone.
估计是伊斯卡诺雇来的杀手
Best guess is Escano hired the triggerman out.
嗯 伊斯卡诺不可能会让运货人
Yeah, there's no way Escano was gonna let that courier
落到我们手上被审
in the interrogation room with us.
伊斯卡诺呢... 凯文还盯着他吗
And Escano-- Kev still with him?
对
Oh, yeah.
他还在藏钱屋
Oh, he's still at the money house.
他在藏匿买♥♥货的钱
He's stashing the buy money.
想要想出全身而退的计谋
Trying to come up with an exit strategy.
因此我们要比他的动作快得多才行
Which is why we need to move a hell of a lot faster than him.
把队里的人都叫回到这里来
All right, get the full team back here now.
这个人不会逃跑 他会隐藏起来
This man is not gonna run. He's gonna ghost instead.
他会四处行动
He's gonna go about his life,
偷偷地把他的犯罪证据都处理掉
quietly destroying everything he's got.
所以我们要立刻行动
That's why we need to move now.
我需要有助理检察官随时配合
And I want an ASA in my pocket.
那个新来的叫什么
What's the name of that new one,
那个...年轻的
that--the young one,
那个复杂案件检控科的新主管
the--the--the new head of Complex Prosecutions?
-查普曼 -就是她
- Chapman. - Her.
-你打电♥话♥给她 -好
- You call her. - Okay.
告诉她我要过去 让她加入我们
You let her know I'm coming. You get her on board.
她很有野心
She's ambitious.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表