The cops outside won't tell me anything.
好吧 安娜说什么了
Okay, what did Anna say?
我也没懂 但她肯定是有麻烦了
I don't get it. She's clearly in trouble.
玛丽亚 玛丽亚 你打电♥话♥让我过来
Maria, Maria, you called me here.
安娜到底说什么了
What did Anna say?
她大概20分钟之前给我打了电♥话♥
She called me about 20 minutes ago.
-通过什么电♥话♥打过来的 -我不知道
- Okay, from what phone? - I don't know.
-是个没见过的号♥码 -她怎么和你说的
- It was a different number. - What did she tell you?
她希望我带拉法去见她
She wanted me to meet her with Rafa.
她想见儿子
She wanted her son.
她在电♥话♥上和拉法说了一些话
She--she talked with Rafa on the phone.
然后她对着我哭泣 尖叫
Then she was crying to me, screaming at me,
说我必须马上去见她
how I needed to meet her right now.
她听起来很不对劲
She sounded wrong.
-非常不对劲 -好的
- It all felt wrong. - Okay.
她想在哪见你
Where did she want to meet you?
她让我不要说
She told me not to say anything.
我知道 但是你说了事情很不对劲
I know, but you said it felt wrong.
玛丽亚 确实是出了大问题
Maria, it was wrong.
拉法
Hey, Rafa.
什么事都没有
Everything's okay.
回去和劳拉玩吧
Go back with Lara.
我等下就去找你 好吗
I'll come meet you in a second, okay?
玛丽亚 听我说 我答应你
Maria, listen to me-- I promise you...
我会帮安娜 我会保证她平安无事
I'm gonna help Anna. I'm gonna make sure she's okay.
请告诉我 她在哪
Now, please, where is she?
这是为她好
For her.
能说下怎么拼写吗
Yeah, can you spell that for me?
ELLA 好的
E-L-L-A. Okay.
好的
Yeah, okay.
好极了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
雪佛兰的车辆识别号♥归属于露帕·加西娅
Hey, the VIN number on the Chevy belongs to a Lupa Garciella.
她是安娜的隔壁邻居
It's Anna's next-door neighbor.
她报♥警♥称自己的车连同钱包和手♥机♥都丢失了
She reported the car missing along with her wallet
那部手♥机♥应该就是现在安娜在用的
and her cell phone, so that's gonna be what Anna's using.
海莉 等等 等等 海莉 等一下
Hailey, hold on. Hold on. Hailey, stop. Hold on.
-怎么了 -慢一点
- What? - Just slow down.
-为什么 -先等等
- Why? - Just for a second.
因为查普曼助理检察官就在楼上
Because ASA Chapman's upstairs.
如果你提及此事或者在自己的电脑上
If you bring this up or you start searching Anna
搜索了安娜 那就
at your desk, and--
那就怎样
And what?
杰 你在做什么
Jay, what are you doing?
安娜杀了人 证据都堆积如山了
Anna murdered somebody. The evidence is piling up.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I get that.
博伊特只是想给她个机会
Voight just wants to give her a chance.
-什么机会 -不要在监狱里
- At what? - At not spending the rest
度过余生的机会
of her life in a jail cell.
她还有个孩子啊
She's got a kid.
她是在为我们工作的时候犯下了杀人罪
She committed a murder on our time
都是因为我们 因为他
because of us, because of him.
"因为我们"
"Because of us"?
谁让她去杀掉他了
Who asked her to kill him?
没人希望这种事发生
Nobody wanted that.
我们不能再这么做了
We can't do this again.
-你和我 我们不能... -我们不能也不会
- You and me, we--we can't do it. - No, we can't, and we won't.
所以我得找到博伊特 找到安娜
That's why I'm gonna find Voight and find Anna
找到解决此事的正确方式
and find a way out of this-- a right way.
你没法从他自己手中救下他 杰
You can't save him from himself, Jay.
你没法替他找到解决方法
You can't find a way out for him.
-没准可以呢 -不 你做不到
- Maybe I can. - No, you can't.
我们救了你
We did for you.
你看看我们付出了怎样的代价
And look at what that cost us.
你们在这啊 博伊特去哪了
There y'all go. Where the hell y'all been?
博伊特没有接电♥话♥
Voight's not answering his phone.
-你知道他在哪吗 -不知道 怎么了
- You know where he is? - No. What's going on?
我们拿到了 我们找到了账本
We got it--we found ledgers
有贩毒集团七大头目的信息
indicating our top seven cartel chiefs,
还有价格 重量 银行账号♥
price, weight, bank account,
而且我想我们还识别到了藏匿屋
and we think we ID'd the stash house.
助理检察官希望我们马上行动
ASA wants us to move on this right now
在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮发现伊斯卡诺的事情之前
before Temidos finds out about Escano.
-博伊特在哪 -我去找他
- Where's Voight? - I got him.
你们直接行动 我去找博伊特
You guys run it. I'll find Voight.
好的
All right.
海莉 你来吗
Hailey. Coming?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你去哪 我就去哪
Where you go, I go.
走吧
Come on.
安娜
Anna.
不 不
No, no.
不 不
Oh, no.
你这人怎么回事啊
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
你没看见我吗 你疯了吗
How'd you not see me? Are you insane?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不 不 停车
No, no! Stop!
你还要逃逸吗
You're gonna drive away?
真的要这样吗 你在逗我吗
Really? Are you kidding me?
-赶紧下车 -芝加哥警署
- Get out of the car! - Hey, Chicago PD!
-你看到了吗 -冷静点 先生
- Did you see that? - Relax. Sir.
她要么酒驾 要么是毒驾 她闯红灯了
She's drunk or high. She ran the red light.
先生 我看到了
Sir, I saw.
你受伤了吗
Okay, listen, are you hurt?
-没有 -好的 那就好
- No. - Okay, that's good.
我希望你能站到那边去等一会
All right, I need you to step aside.
到那个角落 我来帮她出来
Just move to the corner so I can help her out.
不 我才不要离开
No, I'm not stepping anywhere.
-先生 -她刚才要逃逸
- Sir. - She was gonna drive away.
先生 我会处理好她 你去那边吧
Sir, I've got her. Just move to the corner now.
-我要报♥警♥ -先生 我就是警♥察♥
- I'm calling 911. - Sir, I am the police.
没必要报♥警♥
There's no need to call.
安娜 下车
Anna, get out of the car.
你必须马上下车
You need to get out of the car right now.
你没事 但你必须下车
You're okay, but you got to get out.
安娜
Anna.
你得下车
You need to get out now.
下来
Get out.
没事 没事 安娜 安娜 没事的
Okay, okay. Anna, Anna, okay.
安娜 没事的
Anna, you're okay.
你得明白现在到底是怎么回事
I need you to take a look at what's happening.
看看你周围 我们在公共大街
Just take a look around you. We're on a public street.
有窗户 目击证人 你明白吗
There's windows, witnesses, you understand?
所以我需要你慢慢放下枪
So I need you to put the gun away real slow
好让我来解决
so I can take care of this.
我
I k--
我杀了他
I killed him.
我知道
I-I know.
我得离开
I need to leave.
这不是正确的做法
That's not the right thing now.
我想离开芝加哥
I want to leave Chicago.
我想要我的儿子 我想要拉法
I want my son. I want Rafa.
你会见到拉法
You're gonna get Rafa.
我现在得走了 你得闪开
I need to go now. You need to move.
安娜 你不能走 你知道的
Anna, you can't go now. You know that.
看看周围
Take a look around you.
现在有太多人了
There are too many people right now.
懂吗
Okay?
我需要你把枪放下
So I need you to put the gun away.
你要跟我回局里
You're gonna come in with me.
你和我
Me and you.
-我会解决这一切 -不 你不能
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表