这附近光线不好
We don't have good lights around here.
我看了看街对面
I looked across the street,
除了一辆车什么都没有
I couldn't see nothing but the car over there.
有辆车 你能描述一下吗
There was a car? Can you describe it?
听着 我报♥警♥时已经都说过了
Look, I said all this when I called 911...
说到这个 我等了15分钟
which, by the way, took me like 15 minutes
才有人跟我说话
to get through to someone.
你能描述一下那辆车吗 牌子 型号♥
Can you describe the car? Make, model?
你们都应该去查查这事
You all should look into that.
你们知道为什么犯罪率越来越高吗
You wonder why crime's going up.
能麻烦你描述一下那辆车吗
Can you please describe the car?
不是吧 你还要跟我摆架子
Really--you're gonna cop an attitude with me?
我告诉接电♥话♥的女士了
I told the lady on the phone.
我还告诉了出警的巡警
I told the patrol cops that came.
先生 我们只是在查案 仅此而已
Sir, we're just following up, that's all.
麻烦你把看到的一切也告诉我们
Please, just tell us what you saw, too.
是辆棕色的车 像老款的丰田之类的
It was a tan car, like an old Toyota or something.
它就在外面空转
It was idling right outside.
他一看到我就把灯关了
Turned its lights off when it saw me watch.
你碰巧看到车牌了吗
You happen to catch the plate?
当然没有 我没看到车牌
Hell no, I didn't catch a plate.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
-你知道这辆车吗 -不知道
- Did you know about this car? - No.
我不知道
No, I did not.
护士说我可以在这陪她
Nurse said I could sit with her.
嗯
Yeah.
她看着还好 对吗
She seems okay, right?
她目前情况稳定
She remains in stable condition,
但她在挣扎
but she's struggling.
医生 别再说这些套话了 哥们
Doc, please don't do this again, man.
-这位病人 -她叫金
- The patient-- - Her name is Kim.
好 对不起
Right. I'm sorry.
你的朋友金经历了地狱般的创伤
Your friend Kim has been through hell.
但她的创伤程度和失血量...
The amount of trauma and blood loss...
我只想知道该怎么办
I just need to know what to do.
她的家人正赶过来
Her family's on the way.
我在照顾她的女儿 我是说
I'm taking care of her daughter, I mean...
如果她能活下来
In the event she survives,
要用生命维持系统吗
what are we--are we talking about life support?
现在下结论还为时过早
It's still too early to tell,
但有这种可能
but it is a possibility.
谢谢你对我直言不讳 医生
I appreciate you shootin' me straight, Doc.
真的 谢谢你
I do. Thank you.
-你们俩过来 -是 长官
- Hey, you two. - Yes, ma'am.
-有伯吉斯的新消息吗 -没有
- Anything new on Burgess? - No.
情况稳定 但没有新消息
Still stable, but still nothing.
但我找到了你们的报♥警♥人看到的那辆车
But I got the vehicle your 911 caller saw.
一定是巡警发给你们部门的信息丢失了
Info must've gotten lost between patrol and your unit.
我就自作主张了
I took the liberty.
我在发现罗伊SUV的交通录像里找到了它
I found it on the same traffic cam that
只不过是在六小时之后 晚上9点15分
clocked Roy's SUV only about six hours later, 9:15 P.M.
查了车牌号♥ 这辆车属于马克·欧文
Ran the plate, belongs to a Mark Irwin.
等等 为什么这个名字听着耳熟
Wait, why does that name sound familiar?
马克·欧文 他在厄普顿 博伊特和鲁塞克
Mm-hmm, Mark Irwin--he was on that list of associates
发现的那张同伙名单上
that Upton, Voight, and Ruzek hit up.
他跟罗伊有关系
He's got ties to Roy.
马克·欧文 52岁
Mark Irwin, he's 52.
他有三次拉客的前科
He's got three priors for solicitation.
缉捕队因为怀疑他拐卖♥♥儿童查过他两次
Vice worked him twice on suspected child trafficking.
这家伙很可能曾帮助罗伊
10-to-1 odds says this guy
贩卖♥♥他马厩里的女孩
was helping Roy traffic the girls in his stable.
好 这两个人是什么关系
Okay, what's the connection between the two?
他们俩2007年做了八个月的狱友
These two were cell mates for eight months in 2007.
对 这就解释了为什么马克会在
Right, so that explains why Mark was
罗伊已知的最后联♥系♥人名单上
on Roy's list of last-knowns.
他们可能出狱后
They probably lived with each other
也住在一起 我知道你们都有那张名单
after they got out of prison. I know you all had that list.
你们谁去查过他
Which one of you guys checked him out?
-我想查的 -不 他在我的名单上
- I-I tried to. - No, he was on my list.
但我没联♥系♥上他
I didn't make contact.
好 我们觉得很可能
All right, well, our best guess is
罗伊用某种方式联♥系♥上了他
that Roy reached out somehow.
马克去了仓库 接到了罗伊
Mark went to the warehouse, picked Roy up,
现在他正在帮他出城
and now he's trying to help him get out of the city.
我们对他的车发通缉令了吗
We got a BOLO on his car?
还发了调查警报 我们还联♥系♥了州警
And an investigative alert. We contacted ISP.
这家伙跑不远
This guy's not gonna get far.
我们找到马克 就能找到罗伊
If we find Mark, we're gonna find Roy.
对 所以我觉得我们应该直接去他家
Right, so I say we just pull up on his house.
他有可能会傻到把他带回家
He might be dumb enough to take him home.
想把他藏在那里
Try to hide his ass there.
我想先申请搜查令
I want to get started on a warrant.
去吧 然后我们就出发
Do it, then we move.
-杰 -好
- Jay. - Yeah.
我们得马上谈谈
We need to talk now.
我得知道你的计划
I need to understand what the plan is.
-海莉 我们不能 -不 如果我们找到马克
- Hailey, we can't-- - No, if we find Mark,
我们都得坐牢 我知道你明白这点
we both go to jail. I know you know that.
所以你得跟我谈
So you will talk to me.
博伊特
Voight.
-博伊特 -别在这儿聊 等会
- Voight! - Not here. Not yet.
海莉 你现在得冷静下来
Hailey, you gotta calm down now.
我只是想搞清楚计划是什么
I'm just trying to understand what the plan is.
也许我没理解 但是抓捕马克
I mean, maybe I'm missing it, but chasing Mark,
那个能把我们送进监狱的人
the one person that can put us away,
在我看来可不是什么天才的策略
doesn't exactly seem like a genius strategy to me.
好 那我们还能怎么办呢
Right, so what's the alternative?
隐瞒证据 忽略有利线索吗
Ducking the evidence? Ignoring active leads?
告诉霍斯特德和阿特沃特
Tipping off Halstead and Atwater
说我们害怕找到他吗
that we're afraid to find him?
马克看到我们的脸了
Mark's seen our faces.
是他告诉了我们罗伊藏在哪里
He's the one who told us where Roy was hiding.
现在我们知道他去过仓库
Now we know he's been to the warehouse.
-要是他在那里见过我们怎么办 -海莉
- What if he saw us there? - Hailey,
你不能再这样瞻前顾后的了
you have got to stop this here and now,
除非你心理上承受不了
unless this is too much for you
想坦白一切 如果是这样的话
and you want to confess. If that's the case--
如果这是你的真实想法
if that's what you really want,
那你得马上告诉我
then you have got to let me know right now.
-不 我不想这样 -那就好
- No, I don't want that. - Okay.
既来之则安之
Then you gotta accept what happened,
不论情况有多坏
no matter how bad it tastes.
好 我没事了
Okay. I'm good.
-芝加哥警署 -马克·欧文
- Chicago PD! - Mark Irwin!
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
卧室没人
Bedroom's clear.
没人
Clear.
后面这里也没人 房♥子是空的
It's clear back here too. The house is empty.
输入密♥码♥
卧室乱七八糟 看起来像是他收拾好东西
The bedroom is a mess. It's like he packed up,
把衣服扔得到处都是 然后离开了这里
threw his clothes everywhere, and get the hell out of here.
有道理
Well, it makes sense.
好吧 我们搜查一下这个地方
All right, let's search the place,
-看看还能找到什么 -好的
- see what we can find. - All right.
有密♥码♥保护吗
Password protected?
是啊
Yeah.
好 有证据显示过去24小时罗伊在这里吗
Okay, we find any evidence Roy was here past 24 hours?
还没 警长
Nothing yet, Sarge.
我们在检查监控录像 但目前
We're checking on surveillance cameras, but so far...
那马克呢 通缉令有进展吗
Okay, what about Mark? Any hits on that BOLO?
-没有 长官 -财务方面呢
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表