Timmy, we're your best shot here.
我要律师
Lawyer.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
怎么了
What's up?
警♥察♥兄弟会的律师 我明天得去趟事件响应小组
FOP lawyer, I get to go to IRT tomorrow.
是关于追踪命令的吗
About the chase directive?
不 是关于击毙兰伯特
No, about the Lambert shoot.
那例行公事就好了
Well, that'll be routine.
是吗
Will it?
我开枪杀了兰伯特
I shot and killed Lambert
因为他当时想杀我
because he was trying to kill me.
现在我却得花四个小时为自己辩护
Now I gotta spend four hours defending myself?
当时我们都在现场 我们目击了事情经过
We were all there. We saw what happened.
你会没事的
It will be fine.
我希望萨尔能挺我
I hope Sal will back me up.
他当然会了
Of course he will.
他干这行很久了
He's been on the job a long time.
他进抢劫重案组之前是缉捕队的是吗
He was Vice before Robbery-Homicide, right?
嗯 他应该在那待过一阵 怎么了
Yeah, I think for a bit.Why?
没什么 就是好奇
No, I'm just curious.
警长 我们在兰伯特身上发现了一样东西
Sarge, we got something on Lambert.
他有交管局的交通卡
Turns out he has a CTA Ventra card.
交管局刚刚发了这个过来
CTA just sent this over.
这是五周前的录像
So this is from five weeks ago.
兰伯特在金色海岸的克拉克街站下车
Lambert's seen exiting the Clark Street station in the Gold Coast,
然后他走向这两个人
and he walks up to these two guys.
打了个招呼后就离开了
They have a "What's up" together, and then they leave.
这正是骷髅劫犯
This is the day before
袭击第一家珠宝店的前一天
the skulls hit their first jewelry store.
图像不错 可以面部识别吗
That's a good image. Facial rec?
刚打印出来的
Hot off the printer.
这是尼古拉斯·奎恩
Meet Nicholas Quinn
和他的弟弟吉米斯
and his little brother, James.
这两人都有持械抢劫的前科
These two both have a sheet for armed robbery.
尼古拉斯和保罗·兰伯特
Nicholas and Paul Lambert
一起蹲过斯泰特维尔监狱
did a stretch in Stateville together.
所以这些人在抢劫前一天聚在一起
So these guys get together the day before the robbery,
现场踩点 回去拿他们的蠢面具
case the joint, go back, get their stupid little masks,
然后第二天就作案了
and then hit it the next day.
理论上成立 不过也只是理论而已
Well, that's a good theory, but it's just that--a theory.
查一下他们现在的居住地
Get an LKA on them.
911接到报♥警♥电♥话♥说
Hey, 911 is getting calls
有辆可疑的蓝色现代汽车
about a suspicious blue Hyundai
在黄金海岸西埃尔姆大街的
that's circling the vintage jewelry store
古董珠宝店附近兜圈
on West Elm in the Gold Coast.
店主说车里有两名男子
The owner says that it's two males in the car
盯着店铺
eyeballing the store,
他们已经派了一名警♥察♥过去
and they already assigned a blue and white.
好的 你们三个 过去
Okay, you three, hit it.
快看 那肯定是我们要找的现代车
Look. That's gotta be our Hyundai.
女士 你能走快一点吗
Ma'am, can you move a little faster?
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Good? - Yeah.
5021呼叫 西埃尔姆大街34号♥有人开枪
5021 Ida, shots fired at 34 West Elm.
便衣警♥察♥响应
Plain clothes responding.
芝加哥警署 不许动
Chicago PD, don't you move!
我守这里 冲冲冲
I got it! Go, go, go!
女士 你没事吧
Ma'am, you all right?
我没事
Yeah.
马上检查整个商店
Go clear the store now.
你可以拿着这个吗
Can you take this?
还有人在店里吗
Is there anyone else in the store?
没了 只有两个人
No, there-- there were just two.
情况回复
Advise responding,
受害者说只有两名罪犯
victim says there's only two offenders.
-叫救护车 -收到
- Roll an ambo. - Copy that.
-小心 -让开让开让开
- Watch it. - Move, move, move!
-让开 让开 警♥察♥ -平民
- Back off, back off, police - civilians!
亚当 别追了
Adam, stop the chase!
有人中枪倒下
Shots fired, man down.
罪犯开着一辆棕色轿车向西逃跑
Offenders fleeing westbound in a tan sedan.
劫持车辆 伊利诺伊州车牌
Carjacking, Illinois plates,
-79VP805 -先生 先生 我是鲁塞克警官
- 79 Victor Paul 805. - Sir, sir, I'm Officer Ruzek.
救援马上就到 好吗 救援马上就到
Help's on the way, okay? Help's on the way.
我会陪着你的 坚持住
I'm gonna stay right with you. Just hold on.
尽量把眼睛睁开 好吗
Keep your eyes open if you can, okay?
-汇报吧 -我们很幸运
- Talk to me. - We got lucky.
没人遇害
No one was killed.
店主被枪柄打了一下 吓得半死 但是
Owner was pistol-whipped, scared half to death, but...
好吧 他们拿了什么
Okay, what'd they pull?
四块复古劳力士表
Four vintage Rolexes.
水鬼表 五万美金一块
Submariners, 50K a pop.
这些家伙是疯子 但他们知道什么值钱
These guys are crazy, but they know what's valuable.
监控录像呢
Security video?
他们都戴了头罩
Yeah, they were all masked,
但有个骷髅劫犯忘记戴手套了
but one of the skulls forgot to wear his gloves.
所以监控拍到他徒手拿手表
So video captured him grabbing the watches bare-handed.
这地方肯定布满了DNA和指纹
There's gonna be DNA and prints all over this.
好 那很好
Yeah, that's good.
亚当呢
Where's Adam?
你还好吗
You all right?
我刚跟医院打完电♥话♥
Oh, I just got off the phone with Med.
司机没活下来 对吧
Driver didn't make it, did he?
一颗子弹击中了他的肱动脉
A bullet hit his brachial artery.
没止住血 所以他死在了手术台上
Couldn't stop the bleeding, so he died on the table.
他第一次来芝加哥 来看他的女儿
First time in Chicago. Came to visit his daughter.
你尽了一切能力
You did everything you could to save--
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我们必须停止追捕 鲁塞
We had to stop that chase, Ruz.
我知道周围有太多平民 萨尔
I know there was too many civilians around, Sal.
我理解
I get that.
但老天 我们算是追了也不对
But Jesus, man... we're kinda damned if we do,
不追也不对 是吧
damned if we don't out here, aren't we?
因为我可以追上他们
'Cause I could have been right on top of them.
但相反 大家看着我停止追捕
Instead, they watched me stop the chase,
然后有个姑娘的爸爸死了
and now some girl's dad is dead.
现在有一半时间我都不知道自己在干什么
I don't know what the hell we're doing out here half the time.
我知道 我知道你现在很不爽
I know. I know you're getting jammed up right now--
不是因为这个 我不在乎那些
It's not about that. I don't care about that.
或许你该在乎
Well, maybe you should care about that.
你干得越多 得到的关注就越多
The more work you do, the more heat you catch.
这不是真正的警♥察♥想接受的 但他们得接受
It's not what real police want to accept, but they should.
这是真♥相♥
It's the truth.
而你现在应该知道了
And you should know that by now.
萨尔 你是在说什么
Sal, what are you saying to me here?
我难道应该认为不执法也没事吗 袖手旁观
I'm just supposed to be okay with not policing, sit back?
不是
No...
不是
No.
那是什么
Well, then what?
听着
Look...
你有选择
you got a choice.
好吧 我有什么选择
Okay, what's my choice?
我给你一记上勾拳
I come at you with an uppercut,
把你打醒
snap you out of it.
但之后你会对着我的心口
But then you're gonna lay me out
来一大拳
with a big old shot to my solar plexus,
然后我就既丢人 又浑身酸痛
and I'm gonna be all embarrassed and sore and...
玛丽 她肯定不会再喜欢你了
Mary, she's--she's not gonna like you anymore.
或者
Or...
你往前看
you keep moving forward.
我们去抓坏人
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表