西奥
Theo.
你五点半收到了一条附带视频文件的短♥信♥
You got a text at 5:30 with a video file attached,
那是一段证明孩子还活着的视频 对吧
that was a proof-of-life video, wasn't it?
然后你接了一个47秒的电♥话♥
Then you took a 47-second phone call.
是绑匪打来的
It was the kidnappers.
他们告诉你什么时候交多少钱
They were telling you how much and by when.
他们还不准你报♥警♥ 对吧
And they told you no cops, didn't they?
听着
Listen.
我们可以搜查你的手♥机♥ 知道吗
We have a warrant for your phone, okay?
不管你是否配合 几小时后
I'm gonna get the video and the call
我就能查到视频和那通电♥话♥
in a few hours anyway.
请你
Please...
不要浪费时间了
just save me the time.
为了玛凯拉
For Makayla.
告诉我吧
Just tell me now.
西奥
Theo,
你不要再去想那场官司的结果了
you gotta forget who won or lost that court case,
-那个无关紧要 -我知道
- it doesn't matter-- - I know that.
他们要一百万美元
They want a million dollars.
他们会在明天下午两点左右联♥系♥我
They're gonna contact me tomorrow around 2:00 p.M.
告诉我交钱的时间和地点
to tell me when and where to make the drop.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那好
All right.
-对于绑匪你有没有想法 -我不知道
- Do you have any idea-- - I have no idea
谁会做这样的事
who would do something like this.
我身边没有
I don't have people in my life
-会偷孩子的人 -没关系
- who would steal a child. - Okay.
听着 我现在需要那段视频
Listen, I need that video now.
他们说只要我跟
Look, they said if I even talk to the--
西奥 无论如何我都会拿到
Theo, I'm gonna get it either way.
拜托你了
Please.
锁屏密♥码♥是0929
Screen lock is 0929.
我能告诉你的就这些
That's all I'm giving you.
你得理解
You gotta understand...
这是我的工作 好吗 我就干这行
This is my job, kay, this is what I do,
处理这样的案子 相信我
work cases like this, believe me.
相信我
Believe me.
你得跟我们合作
You need to work with us.
他们说只要我跟你说话
They said that they would kill her
就会杀了她
if I even talked to you.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我不是律师
I'm not a lawyer,
但你最好相信我清楚自己的权利
but you better believe that I know my rights,
你不能把我关在这里
and you are not keeping me here.
我得去凑赎回玛凯拉的一百万了
Now, I am getting that million dollars for Makayla,
我要付钱给他们
and I am paying them.
我不会跟你合作
And I am not working with you.
我也不会跟你那帮...
And I am not working with your...
警员合作 绝不会
officers, I am not.
赎金一百万美元
$1 million.
绑匪打电♥话♥说明天下午两点交赎金
Call to set the drop is at 2:00 p.M. Tomorrow.
锁屏密♥码♥是0929
Lock screen, 0929.
头儿 西奥认识带走她的人吗
Boss, does Theo know the men that took her?
我们得给他戴监听 给他施压
We need to wire him up and press him--
行了 听好
All right, listen.
我只说一遍
I'm only gonna say this once,
你们两个都给我听清楚了
and you have both got to listen.
我知道这是你们的女儿
I understand this is your daughter,
但这是我的案子
but this is my case.
如果我觉得让你门退出案子对玛凯拉最有利
If I think it's in the best interest of Makayla,
我会这么做
I will pull you off it.
刚刚在审讯室发生的事 不能再有了
What happened in that room-- it cannot happen again.
不会了
It won't.
-我找到了 -放出来
- I've got it. - Pull it up.
把视频里的所有标识符都查一遍
Run every identifier you can find in that video,
交给公共信息中心
get it over to CPIC.
让他们最好的技术人员去查
I want all their best techs on it.
全面调查那个一次性手♥机♥
I want a full work-up on that burner,
还有加比身上的子弹
and the slug on Gabby.
秘密监视西奥
And I want silent eyes and ears on Theo.
在他手♥机♥上设一个街区的地理围栏 然后放了他
One block geofence on his phone, then release him.
等等 什 什么
Wait, wha--what?
他在凑钱 拒绝跟我们合作
He's gathering the money. He's refusing to work with us.
头儿 那就逼他跟我们合作
Boss, then we make him work with us.
亚当 绑匪告诉他
Adam, the offenders told him
如果有警方介入 他们就会杀了玛凯拉
that if cops are involved, they're gonna kill Makayla.
听着 距离他们打电♥话♥通知
Look, now we've got 14 hours left
交赎金还有14个小时
before they call to set this drop.
大家行动起来
Let's get movin'.
绑匪总是说不要和警♥察♥合作 总是这样
Kidnappers always say don't work with the police. Always.
他们绑♥架♥了一个芝加哥警署的孩子
They abducted a Chicago cop's kid.
我们不能把这种威胁当作虚张声势
We can't assume it's an empty threat.
我们处理过几十起绑♥架♥案
We've worked dozens of kidnapping cases.
第一条就是不能交赎金
Rule number one: you do not do the drop.
一旦交了赎金 孩子死的几率就会大大增加
Drop happens, odds go way up that the kid dies--
-我不明白我们为什么要这么做 -所以我们
- I don't understand why are we doing this-- - That's why we find
要先找到玛凯拉 好吗 让西奥去凑钱
Makayla first, okay? We let Theo gather the money.
这是个我们从来没用过的备用方案
It's a back-up plan we never use.
我们会找到孩子的 亚当
We're gonna find our kid, Adam.
-我们一起 -好
- You and me. - Yeah.
窗帘信息已收到 生产商是福旺窗帘
All right, drapes came back. They're from F&W Drapes.
款式很大众 订单信息稍后会收到
It's a common style, but we got work orders coming in now.
我还在排查所有身高一米九
And I'm still scrubbing everybody
有案底的人
with a sheet that's 6'4".
大概有几百人
I got a few hundred of those names.
盖比的弹道分♥析♥呢
Ballistics back from Gabby?
弹头和弹壳都没有匹配到
No matches on the slug or the spent brass.
-一次性电♥话♥呢 -关机了
- Burner phone? - It's off.
今天只定位到两个地点 都是废弃场地
Only pinged two locations today--both are abandoned lots.
一个在50年代废弃 另一个70年代
One off 50th, the other off 70th.
巡视正在进行 但是没有搜到任何人
Patrol's circling, but there isn't nobody there.
所以他们很聪明
All right, so they're smart.
同样的地点他们不会去两次
They're not going back to the same location twice.
那辆雪佛兰呢
The Chevy?
还没收到任何消息
We got nothing on that BOLO yet.
他们肯定把车停在私人建筑里了
They must've parked it in a private structure.
把两个场地附近的警用监控全部调出来
All right, start pulling all PODs near those abandoned lots,
寻找并核查每一辆车
look for any vehicle and run it.
-我来处理 -电♥话♥公♥司♥来消息了
- I'm on it. - Phone company came back
一次性手♥机♥的购买♥♥地点
with the location the burner was purchased.
是57号♥街道街角的一家店
It's a corner store on 57th street.
很好 你和海莉去跟进
Good, you and Hailey take it.
走吧
Come on.
我们需要这个号♥码的手♥机♥销♥售♥记录
That's the number. We need the bill of sale for that phone.
不 你需要出示搜查令
Naw, you need a warrant.
不 我不需要 如果你肯帮忙的话
No, I don't, not for you to help me.
但是如果你坚持要搜查令的话
But I promise if you make me go get a warrant,
我保证你日子不好过
your life's gonna get more difficult.
你需要一个搜查令
You need a warrant.
行 哥们 我会去申请搜查令
All right, man, I'll go get a warrant.
但我会打给消防署
But I'm gonna call the fire department,
打给卫生署
I'm gonna call the health department,
打给管执照的兄弟
and my buddy in city licenses,
他们会让你关门大吉
they're gonna shut you down.
谁买♥♥走了这部手♥机♥
Who bought the phone?
那行 我们一会儿回来
All right, we'll come back.
是雷萨
Reza.
我让他付的现金 我不保留收据
I let him pay in cash. I don't keep receipts.
雷萨是谁 他在哪里
Who's Reza? Where the hell is he?
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police! Let me see your hands!
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表