所以请给他们回电♥话♥
So please call them back.
一切都好吗 老大
Everything good, boss?
是的 他们只是在确认公告
Yeah, they're just confirming for their bulletins.
好吧 那我们就用戴维斯
Okay, so we use Davis.
我是说 诺克斯已经完全配合了
I mean, Knox is already fully cooperating.
我们让他联♥系♥戴维斯 卖♥♥给他一些炸♥药♥
We have him reach out to Davis, sell him some explosives.
我们继续往上翻
We keep flipping on up.
好了 杰 通知州检察官我们找到了一名合作被告
All right, Jay, advise State's Attorney we got a cooperating defendant.
好
Yeah.
海莉 通知诺克斯 给他戴上窃听器
Hailey, brief Knox, wire him up.
在你见戴维斯之前 按住这个按钮
Before you meet up with Davis, hold this button down.
然后这个指示灯会亮起来
And then this indicator light will come up.
就这样
That's it.
你能说点什么吗
Can you say something?
所以你是霍斯特德的搭档 嗯
So you're Halstead's partner, huh?
是的
Yep.
我猜你一定很了解他
Guess you must know him pretty good.
没错
Pretty good.
我喜欢那家伙 你知道的
I love that guy, you know.
甚至现在还
Even now.
我们以前相处得很好
We had a good thing, back in the day.
发生了什么事
What happened?
战争爆发了
War happened.
我犯了个错误 而且情况很糟糕
I made a mistake, and it was bad.
只要看里奇一眼 我就知道不好
One look at Ricky's face, I knew it was bad.
这是工作 你知道吗
It's the job, you know?
让你置身于正确的事情是错误的 而且那错误的事情...是对的
Puts you in these places where the right thing is wrong and the wrong thing is... is right.
马修·戴维斯
Matthew Davis.
那现在怎么办
So what happens now?
你回家 等着
You go home, you wait.
你希望团队和你联♥系♥ 或者我们另寻他法
You hope the crew gets back in touch with you or we find another way.
但最重要的是 你希望我不会发现你给他们通风报信
But above all else you hope like hell I don't find out that you tipped them off.
你是这么想的吗
That's what you think happened here?
如果你没有 跟我解释一下他们为什么拔掉插头
If you didn't, explain to me why they pulled the plug.
因为我是可以牺牲的 里奇
Because I'm expendable, Ricky.
对军队 对这些人 对你
To the army, to these guys, to you.
等着瞧 等我用完了 你就会把我踢出去
You watch, soon as my use expires you'll kick me to the curb.
我会带你回家的 对吧
I'm bringing you home, aren't I?
-你是自♥由♥人 对吧 - 拜托 伙计
- You're free man, right? - Come on, man.
我们知道协议的条款
We know the terms of my deal.
如果你找到了抢劫团伙 我就自♥由♥了
I get to stay a free man if you find the robbery crew.
而现在 据我所知 你什么都没有
And right now, as nearly as I can tell, you got nothing.
住口
Shut up.
下车 进去 然后你在电♥话♥旁等着
Get out of the car, go inside, and you wait by the phone.
你一响就接 听懂了吗
You answer it on the first ring, you understand me?
你做了什么蠢事 我要亲手把你铐回去
You do anything stupid, I'm gonna slap the cuffs back on you myself.
滚出我的车
Get out of my car.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
有点苛刻
Little harsh.
你不像我这么了解他
You don't know him like I do.
不 但我觉得他说得有道理
No, but he was making some sense to me.
全市各单位注意 发生一起持械抢劫
Units on the citywide, we have an armed robbery in progress.
装甲车 北方公园银行 卡特帕和温彻斯特
Armored vehicle, North Park Bank, Catalpa and Winchester.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
走 走 快走
Go, go, go.
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
H5021 呼叫总部 呼叫总部
50-21 Henry, 10-1, 10-1!
有人向警♥察♥开枪
Shots fired at the police.
一个受伤在地
We got one down.
警♥察♥跟在你后面
Police coming up behind you!
退后 退后
Stay back, stay back!
我们需要救护车和警车
We need ambo and cars now!
- 另外两个呢 - 跑了
- Where's the other two? - Gone!
他们丢下了他
They left his ass behind.
你们两个跟在我后面 到车后面去
You two behind me! Get behind the car!
- 海莉 我得移♥动♥ - 走 我掩护你
- Hailey, I'm moving! - Go! I got you!
蹲下 蹲下
Stay down! Stay down.
停车
Stop the car!
马上下车
Get out of the car now!
下车
Get out of the car.
- 什么情况 - 作案手法完全变了
- What do we got? - MO's completely changed.
这次他们甚至都没想炸开卡车的门
They didn't even try to blow the doors off the truck this time.
相反 他们处决了一个推着一车现金进银行的警卫
Instead, they executed a guard who was pushing a cart of cash into the bank.
- 所以才出了岔子 - 是的 演变成了枪战
- That's why it went south. - Yeah, it became a shootout.
两名罪犯逃跑了
Two offenders managed to take off.
第三个人没法接近他们 所以他们离开了他
Third guy couldn't get to them, so they left him.
好吧 那为什么是新的作案手法
Okay, so why the new MO?
显然那些公♥司♥联合起来 决定在卡车后面增加第三个警卫
Apparently, the companies got together and decided to add a third guard to the back of the trucks.
这是他们决定公开宣布的一项新政策
It's a new policy that they decided to announce publicly as a deterrent.
如果有人从外面炸了卡车
That way if a crew blew the truck from the outside.
之后第三个守卫可以在他们进来前从里面进攻
Then the third guard can engage from inside before they could get in.
对 这是他们唯一的筹码了
Yeah, it's the only card they had left to play.
嗯 这就说得通了
Yeah, it makes sense.
这更暴♥力♥ 更棘手 但理论上 这能让他们快速进出
It's more violent, messier, but in theory, it gets them in and out quickly.
好吧 跟我说说
All right, talk to me.
死者是保罗·麦克布莱德
Our dead offender is Paul McBride.
23岁 犯罪记录比较少
23, relatively short sheet.
但他的堂兄库珀·麦克布莱德 他是个大人物
But his cousin Cooper McBride, he's a heavy hitter.
库珀因为从自动取款机里取出墨盒坐了六年牢
Cooper did six years for pulling cartridges out of ATMs.
现在 他出狱后就没消息了
Now, he hasn't been heard from since he got out.
但库珀有六英尺高
But Cooper is six feet tall.
与其中一名罪犯的体型相符
Which matches the body type of one of our offenders.
我是说 肯定是他
I mean, it's got to be him.
肯定是库珀·麦克布莱德的人
It's got to be Cooper McBride's crew.
是啊 但我们还是没有确凿证据
Yeah, except we still got zero hard evidence.
好吧 我们从尸体上提取DNA
All right, let's scrub the bodies for DNA.
嘿 警长 诺克斯失败了
Hey, Sarge, Knox was a fail.
我觉得我们应该把他送到州南部 我们重新开始
I say we sent him downstate, we just start fresh.
等等 诺克斯没有失败
Hold on, Knox was not a fail.
他没有被骗 他没有犯错误
He didn't get made, he didn't make a mistake.
抢劫团伙不见他的唯一原因是因为他们停止使用炸♥弹♥了
The only reason the robbery crew ghosted him is because they stopped using bombs.
我觉得我们应该加倍对付他
I think we should double down on him.
不可能
No way.
听着 你们有自己的过去 这就是你对他的评价
Look, you guys have your own history, and that's what you're judging him on.
但这些人 这个抢劫团伙呢
But these guys, this robbery crew?
他们不能一直这么做 他们得想个更好的办法
They can't keep doing this, they have to find a better way.
他们需要有人帮他们对付第三个守卫
What they need is somebody to help them with the third guard.
所以他们真正需要的是一名狙击手
So what they really need is a sniper.
听着 杰 我知道你对这家伙有意见
Look, Jay, I get you got a problem with this guy.
但除非你有别的办法 不然只能用诺克斯了
But unless you got another way, Knox is it.
所以你想怎么样
So what's it gonna be?
我到底在这里干什么
What the hell am I doing back here?
你逮捕了这些人还是怎么了
You arrest these guys or what?
新计划
New plan.
你要把我介绍给戴维斯做雇佣狙击手
You're gonna introduce me to Davis as a sniper for hire.
你知道怎么找到戴维斯吗
You know how to find Davis?
是的 我是说 他的家族拥有这家酒吧大概有一百万年了
Yeah, I mean, his family's owned the bar for, like, a million years.
他总是在附近闲逛
He's always hanging around there.
你能搞定吗
Can you get this done?
那么 另一种选择是终身监禁吗
Well, the alternative is life in prison?
是的 我能做到
Yeah, I can do this.
看看我们 呃
Look at us, huh?
兄弟们又在一起了
Brothers in arms again.
我们现在就把事情弄清楚
Let's clear something up right now.
你在阿富汗做了错误的决定
You made the wrong call in Afghanistan.
我也是
So did I.
而且我一点都没忘
And I haven't forgotten any of it.
而且我只希望我们现在没有做错决定
And I just hope to hell that we're not making the wrong call right now.
对你来说一切都是非黑即白的
Everything's so black and white with you.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表