你得回家了 剩下的我来
You gotta go home now. I got this.
诺斯探员 找我有什么事
Agent North, what can I do for you?
罗伊·沃顿杀死了三个女孩
Roy Walton killed three girls,
试图杀死一名警♥察♥ 然后他就消失了
tried to kill a cop, and then he just disappeared.
人不会凭空消失
People don't just disappear.
我需要和你的人谈谈
I need to talk with your guys.
我可以重现那晚整个团队的行动
I can recreate the movements for the whole team that night,
但只有你不行
but not you.
你得告诉我联调局都掌握什么
You need to tell me what the feds actually have.
所有
Everything.
你觉得我该自首吗
Do you think I should turn myself in?
-不 -罗伊·沃顿死了
- No. - Roy Walton's dead.
我就是这么想的 你掩盖了起来
That's what I think, and you covered it up.
但你无法立案
You don't have a case.
他们缺了重要的一环 尸体
They're missing one thing, a body.
我给你个选择
I'm going to give you a choice.
我逮捕你和海莉
I arrest you and Hailey,
或你帮我拿下汉克·博伊特
or you help me take down Hank Voight.
已经到这步了
This is where we're at.
我会等你到我们从遗骸上提取物证之后
I'm going to give you until I pull forensics from the body.
好吗 恐怕我也找不到什么
Okay? I doubt I find anything.
恐怕我也不需要什么了
I doubt I need anything,
但我会给你提取物证所需的36小时
but I'll give you the 36 hours that it takes.
然后你要告诉我你打算怎么办
And then you're gonna tell me what you want to do.
我逮捕你和海莉
I arrest you and Hailey,
还是你把博伊特交给我
or you get me Voight.
你只有这两个选项
Those are your only two options.
海莉
博伊特
有情况 米德威公交场
需要芝加哥警署警探的协助
5021G 我在西塞罗南街4409号♥
5021 George, I'm responding to that detective assist
响应警探协助的要求
at 4409 South Cicero.
我大概还有一个街区 这里有人开枪
I'm about a block out. We have shots fired.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 把手举起来
Police! Police! Let me see your hands.
哪里打的枪 警♥察♥ 是谁开的枪
Where the shots coming from? Police! Who's shooting?
谁开的枪 是谁开的枪
Who's doing the shooting? Hey, who's shooting?
站住 站住
Hey, hey, hey, stop, stop.
公交车前面 我觉得他们击中她了
Front of the bus. I think they shot her.
谁 谁 他们穿的什么衣服
Who, who? What were they wearing?
两个男的 蓝色衬衣 拉美裔
Two men. Blue shirt, Hispanic.
把头低下 离开这里
Okay. Keep your head down. Get outta here.
5021G 枪声属实
5021 George, those shots are bona fide.
有两名拉美裔男性罪犯
I got two male Hispanic offenders.
很多人在逃离现场 派更多人手过来
A lot of people fleeing the scene, send me some cars.
5021 一名女士倒地 看起来是多处枪伤
5021, I got one lady down. Looks like multiple GSWs.
失血很多 派辆救护车来
A lot of blood loss. Roll me an ambo.
收到 5021G
Copy that, 5021 George.
没事 没事 别动 待着别动
It's okay. It's okay. Don't try to move. Be still.
把手举起来 把手举起来
Let me see your hands! Show me some hands.
你的手呢 你 马上把手举起来
Where's your hands? You, put your hands up now!
他们人呢
Where are they?
他们走了
They left.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
对 警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 我是警♥察♥
Yeah, police, police. I'm a cop.
-知道枪手情况吗 -嗯 拉美裔男性
- We got shooters? - Yeah, male Hispanic.
两个人 可以身着蓝色夹克
Two of them, maybe wearing a blue jacket.
我就知道这么多 我要留下来看着她
That's all I got. I'm gonna stay with her.
快 快
Go, go.
有我呢
Ok. I got you.
尽量保持冷静
All right. Just try to stay calm.
保持冷静 没事 不用害怕
Stay calm, okay? It's okay. It's okay. Don't be scared.
坚持住 看着我
Just hang in there. Stay with me.
坚持住
Stay with me.
你需要帮助吗
请帮帮我
芝加哥警署
第九季 第九集
早 警长 一名女性遇害
Morning, Sarge. We got a female DOA.
头部和胸部各种一枪
She took one in the head, one in the chest.
罪犯向西步行逃跑
Offenders fled on foot, westbound.
-我们现在正在进行拉网式搜捕 -好
- We got a grid search going up now. - Okay.
有许多目击者
We have lots of witnesses.
公交车执行正常线路 五站
The bus was doing its regular route, five stops.
司机通过对讲机说
The driver came over the intercom to say
发动机出现故障
that there was an engine malfunction,
所以司机去了车后部
so the driver went to the back of the bus twice
检查了两次
to check on it.
车后部
Back of the bus?
他们这么说的 他们停到了这个停车场
That's what they said. They stopped in this lot here.
司机说所有人需要坐在座位上
Driver said everyone needed to stay in their seats
-因为车出了故障 -嗯
- due to the malfunction. - Yeah.
三名乘客不愿意这样
Three passengers weren't willing to do so.
两个拉美裔男性 20来岁 一名女性 亚洲人
Two male, Hispanic, 20s. One female, Asian.
很年轻 18岁左右
Young, 18 or so.
-他们想下车 -对
- They wanted off? - Yeah.
于是他们走到车的前部 想要下车
So they came to the front of the bus, tried to get off,
司机试图阻止他们 出现打斗
the driver tried to stop them, a struggle ensued,
其中一人对着司机开了两枪
and one of the guys shot the driver twice.
司机叫乔伊·克莱明
The driver's name is Joy Cleming.
她在公交公♥司♥做了六年
She worked for the company for six years,
她手里攥着这个
and she was holding that in her hand.
公交公♥司♥的来了
Hey, bus company's here.
这位是博伊特警长
This is Sergeant Voight.
马丁 我是安保部负责人
Hi. Martin. I'm head of security.
我理解是你把司机的呼叫转到911的
I understand you patched the driver's call through to 911.
是的
That's right.
-乔伊请求了警探的协助 -嗯
- Joy asked for a detective assist. - Okay.
她遇到不听指挥的乘客
She was dealing with an unruly passenger.
我们的计划是让芝加哥警署在公交场这里和她汇合
Our intent was to have CPD meet her here at the lot.
她手里攥着这个
Okay, she was holding this in her hand.
你清楚这个可能是什么意思吗
You got any idea what that might mean?
那就说得通了
Well, that explains it.
我们在培训时教的
We teach that in training.
我们所有的司机都接受过培训去识别
All our drivers are trained to identify victims
性贩卖♥♥中的受害者 向她们提供帮助
of sex trafficking, offer them help.
所以她去公交车后部
So she moved to the back of the bus
把这个交给什么人
to hand this to someone?
两名男性一名年轻女性 对上了
Two men and a young woman. It tracks.
马丁 公交车有视频监控吗
Martin, bus has footage?
很好
Good.
这里我想就是
Okay, this right here is where I think
乔伊把纸片交给年轻女性的镜头
Joy passes the young woman the note.
就在这
Right there.
然后 乔伊回到她的座位
Then Joy walks back to her seat,
继续开车 两分钟以后
keeps driving, then two minutes later
她好像又把那张纸条拿回来了
seems to pick the note back up again.
过了一会 就到停车场了
And a little later, we're in the parking lot.
好 这两个人离开镜头了
All right. The two run out of frame.
我们一直在查这个区域的监控
We've been tracking PODs in the area,
但不幸的是 这个街区的尽头
but unfortunately, at the end of the block,
没装摄像头 但我们会继续查
we are blind, and we will keep pulling.
好 我们把他们的照片发给公共信息中心
Well, let's get their faces to CPIC.
-查查他们的名字 -好
- Get their names. - Yeah.
昨晚出什么事了
Hey, what happened last night?
我以为你会直接回家
I thought you were coming straight home.
对 是这么打算的 我在中♥央♥拘留所耽搁了
Yeah, I was--I got hung up at Central Detention.
那边有问题吗
Oh, was there a problem?
没有 就是走流程 没事 我挺好的
No, just routine stuff. It's all good. I'm all right.
受害人 乔伊·克莱明 疑似受害人 薇拉·谭
克莱明和谭交换的信息
你需要帮助吗
是的 救救我
交通部门在航♥班♥乘客名单上找到了她的身份
Transportation team got her ID off the flight manifest.
她叫薇拉·谭 20岁
Her name is Willa Tan, 20 years old.
她昨晚从塞多纳飞到米德威
She flew into Midway from Sedona late last night.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表