My cousin's hooked in with every frat on campus.
我一周能赚2万
I could clear 20K a week.
天哪 这批货
Oh, my...this stuff!
天哪 简直
Oh, my, it's so...
太好了
so...good!
非常有劲
It is strong.
芬太尼呢
And the fent?
比例完美 我现在只想跳舞
Perfectly cut. I just love dancing, my God.
小奥说你来自布里奇波特
O tells me you're from Bridgeport.
卡纳里维尔 在那上的高中
Canaryville. Went to high school there.
我在乌巴纳长大
I grew up in Urbana.
很多谷仓和贱女孩
Bunch of barns and bitchy co-eds.
-我讨厌那里 -亚当 那是水吗
- I hated it down there. - Hey, Adam, is that water?
因为我想我需要一些...
'Cause I just-- I think I just need some...
水 然后坐下
water, and just-- just to sit down.
你还好吗 小奥
You all right, O?
你还有意识吗
Are you still with me? Hey.
-嗨 -D
- Hey. - Hey, D...
能给我点水吗
can I get some water, please?
拜托
Please?
你不能在这里吐
You do not puke out here.
她现在呼吸困难
She's having a hard-ass time breathing.
-我们该让警长知道吗 -不用
- Should we loop in Sarge? - No.
亚当能行 这是他的决定
Adam's got her. It's his call.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you all right? - I'm--yeah.
我现在汇报了
I'm gonna call this right now.
-不 我没事 没事 -听着
- No, I'm good, I'm good. - Now, listen--
我晕了 但感觉很好
I'm dizzy. It's a good dizzy.
就是你
Hey. You were the one
抢了他在学校的咖啡店
that robbed my dad's cafeteria at his school.
-对 -知道吗 我爸说
- Yeah. - You know, my dad said
你是为了帮一个可怜 被欺负的孩子
you did it to help a poor, bullied kid
那家伙每天都穿同一件
who wore the same dirty
脏兮兮的五分钱乐队衬衫
Nickelback shirt every day,
而他总是喜欢误入歧途 没有希望的孩子
and he always liked those messed up, hopeless ones.
他人太好了
He's just too sweet.
-我不想去想他 -我知道
- I don't wanna think about him. - I know.
我不想去想他 但你来了
I don't want to think about him, but you came,
你害我去想他们
and you made me think about them--
关于我♥干♥的事和我没有的东西
about what I did and what I don't have.
听我说
Listen to me.
你都会再拥有的 会没事的
You'll have it again. It's gonna be okay.
但现在 你得赶紧闭嘴
But right now, you have to shut the hell up.
这姑娘
Ah, this girl, man.
给你 没用的家伙
Here you go, lightweight.
我的英雄
My hero.
你们能冷静吗 我又没吸过量
Kay, would you guys chill? I'm not gonna OD.
我们可以晚点再交易 小奥 你太过分了
We can do business later. O, this ain't cool.
-我们走吧 -我哪儿也不去
- Let's get the hell outta here. - I'm not going anywhere.
时间还早呢
The night is young.
来吧 我们走走
Come on. We'll take a walk.
-去吃点东西 -不
- Grab a bite to eat. - No!
-我还要做其他事 -奥利维亚
- I got more to do. - Olivia.
干嘛
What?
行吧 你随便吧
A'ight, you suit yourself.
想赚钱的话 老兄 你有我的电♥话♥
Wanna make some money, man? You have my number.
你打给我
You give me a call.
亚当·鲁塞克
奥利维亚一切都好
有韦德消息吗
没有 小玛怎么样
睡了 想念你做的炒鸡蛋
我之后弥补她 明天见
警长 你有空吗
Sarge, you got a sec?
有 怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
有个家长突然说
I got a parent who backed out
今天不能接玛凯拉回家
of taking Makayla home from school today.
-今天只上半天 所以我 -你去吧
- It's a half day, so I... - Okay, do what you gotta do.
我保证以后不会这样
Okay, I promise this is not a trend.
今天有亚当的消息吗
We hear from Adam today?
有 他在卧底公♥寓♥待着
Yeah, he's sticking by the UC apartment.
他觉得昨晚有人跟踪他回家
He thinks Wade had someone follow him last night.
好 韦德可能上钩了
Okay, good. So Wade might've bit.
对
Yeah.
-去吧 -好
- Go. - Kay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-嗨 -韦德刚给我发信息
- Hey. - Hey, Wade just texted me.
他想让我去贝尔蒙特高地的一房♥子见他
He wants me to meet him at a house in Belmont Heights.
又是只见面吗
Another dry run?
不 我想这次是来真的
No, no.I think this is the real deal.
他刚买♥♥了一大批货
He just did a major bulk buy.
急着出手
He's trying to dump it quick.
我带上现金 一举拿下
I'm bringing cash, so take this down.
北莱恩菲尔德大道5437号♥
5437 North Plainfield Avenue.
我20分钟后到
I'm gonna be there in 20 minutes.
亚当 我们不能这么快到那里埋伏好
Adam, we can't get there and set up that fast.
如果我推迟 就会失去他的信任
Well, if I push it, I'm gonna lose this guy.
他非常古怪 所以我只能
He's real squirrelly, so I guess
到那边随机应变拖延他了
I'm just gonna have to stall him when I'm in play.
-亚当 我... -怎么了
- Adam, I-- - What?
没事
Nothing, nothing.
我告诉博伊特 我们马上到
I'll tell Voight. We'll be there, okay?
好 我会戴着通讯耳机
Okay. I'll have my COH on,
所以你们靠近后就能听见
so you'll be able to hear me when you're in range, okay?
-警长 -什么事
- Sarge? - Yeah?
计划有变
Change of plans.
手♥机♥给我 跟着我
Give me your phone and follow me.
拜托 我下面有人
Come on, man. I got people
我得一直保持联♥系♥ 我才不会把手♥机♥给你
I gotta stay connected with. I'm not giving you my phone.
-那就拉倒 -别啊 老兄
- Then we're done. - Come on, man.
看你的了 乌巴纳小子
What's it gonna be, Urbana boy?
我站在这里越久
The longer I stand out here,
就会越紧张 知道吗
the more nervous I get, you know?
嘀嗒 嘀嗒 快点
Tick, tick, tick, come on.
非常感谢 安
Thanks so much, Ann.
我保证不会有下次
I promise it won't happen again.
保姆十分钟内就会到家
The sitter's gonna be there in like ten minutes.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
-一切都好吗 -不 不好
- Everything okay? - No, not really.
没看见猛禽皮卡
No Raptor.
没有猛禽皮卡 就没有鲁塞克
No damn Raptor, no Ruzek.
没看到人 通讯器也没声
Still nothin' but static on the COH.
我给他卧底手♥机♥打电♥话♥
Calling him on his undercover phone.
进入语♥音♥留言了 该死
Straight to voicemail, damn it. Damn it.
-该死 -别这样
- Damn it. - Okay.
亚当 你在哪
Adam, where are you?
还是没有亚当的消息 警长
Still no sign of Adam, Sarge.
通讯器在范围之外
COH is still out of range,
猛禽皮卡没有GPS
and the Raptor's not equipped with GPS.
先在那里蹲点 以防万一
Drop an anchor just in case.
他的通讯器可能没电了
His COH battery could've failed.
人可能还在附近 杰 海莉 你们在哪
He could still be there. Jay, Hailey, what's your 20?
我们离那房♥子两个街区 能看到
We're two blocks away from the house with a long eye.
去附近转转 也许他们把交易地换到了附近
Cruise the neighborhood. Maybe they moved the deal nearby.
收到
Got it.
金 通知警务信息中心 让他们查监控
Kim, loop in CPIC. Have them start a POD search.
收到
On it.
现在能把手♥机♥给我了吗
How 'bout giving me my phone back now?
等我们完事
Yeah, when we're done.
她在这干什么
The hell's she doin' here?
我以为你见到她会很开心
Thought you'd be glad to see her.
对 当我给她倒酒的时候
Yeah, sure, when I'm pourin' her drinks,
不是干正事的时候
not for a serious play.
这事很严肃 别担心
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表