听着 可能应该让你们知道
Hey, but look, you should probably know,
我的步♥枪♥放在车♥库♥里
I keep my rifles in the garage.
-这些枪安全吗 -不安全
- Are they secure? - No.
我
I--
拜托 我想不到会有个孩子闯进去
come on, I never thought a kid would break and enter!
没事
That's all right.
好 海莉 你来
All right, Hailey, you take it.
杰
Jay.
有人吗
Hello?
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
我进来了 好吗
I'm coming inside, okay?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在里面吗
Anyone in here?
我是警♥察♥ 我只是想帮你
I'm a police officer. I just want to help you.
好 好 对不起 对不起
Okay. Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我把它收起来 好吗
I'll put it away. Okay?
我叫海莉 我是警♥察♥ 看到了吗
My name's Hailey. I'm a police officer, see?
我只想帮你 好吗
I just wanna help you, okay?
我现在会慢慢走过去
I'm just gonna come a little closer.
好吗 我不会碰你的
Okay? Not gonna touch you.
我只想确认你没事
I just wanna make sure you're okay.
我能带你离开这吗
Can we get you out of there?
带你去个安全的地方
Take you somewhere safe?
可以吗
Is that okay with you?
没事的 过来
It's okay. Here.
没事的
It's okay.
未成年儿童 克里斯蒂安·奥尔本
案卷由第四区提供
-你真的没事吗 -嗯 我没事
- You sure you're fine? - Yeah, I'm good.
这孩子名叫克里斯蒂安·奥尔本 九岁
The boy's name is Christian Alban, nine years of age.
八个月前被报失踪
Reported missing eight months ago.
在他自己家后院失踪的
Disappeared out of his backyard.
从地窖的状况 留下的物品
Judging by the look of the cellar, the debris,
克里斯蒂安的维生素D水平
and from what Christian's vitamin D levels
和肌肉组织的情况判断 他很可能失踪后
and musculature show, it's likely he was held
就一直被关在那个狭小的空间里
in that crawl space since he disappeared.
医生发现了虐待的迹象 包括身体和性方面的
Doctors found signs of abuse, both physical and sexual.
他现在在医院注射了镇静剂
He's sedated right now over at Med.
好 给克里斯蒂安做个DNA测试
All right, get a DNA test from Christian.
确认一下身份并通知他父母过去
Confirm and get his parents over there.
好
Yeah.
好 那到底是谁把这孩子关起来的
Okay, so who the hell was holding this child?
我们要查遍各种渠道 原始案卷
We dig into every avenue, the original case file,
这个城市里的所有性侵犯
every sexual offender in the city--
我希望把那个社区的每个人都查一遍
I want every person in that neighborhood checked.
任何可以接近那处房♥产的人
Any human being who had access to that property.
我知道一个 约翰·拉金
I got one for you. Jon Larkin.
我刚跟那家房♥产公♥司♥联♥系♥过
I just got off with the real estate firm.
他是负责那栋房♥子的员工
He's the employee in charge of that house.
-他住在市区 -好 把他带过来
- He lives downtown. - Well, get his ass down here.
马上
Now.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你们到底想知道什么
What exactly do you want from me?
是出什么事了还是...
Did something happen, or...?
我们只想问问你
We're just asking you,
你最后一次去那栋房♥子是什么时候
when was the last time you were in that house?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你估算一下大概时间
Why don't you go ahead and give us a guess?
一年 至少两年前
Years ago, at least two?
我觉得我只是过去确认一下
I--I think I swung by just to make sure
它没有自己塌了
it wasn't falling in on itself.
这家公♥司♥把这房♥子打折出♥售♥
The firm keeps the house as a knockdown.
我们只是在等这个社区变得高档点
We're just waiting for the neighborhood to gentrify
等到...
and for the, um...
等到什么
For the what?
有个关于这栋房♥子的传说
There's sort of a tall tale about the house.
像个鬼故事之类的
It's, like, a myth or something.
说
That the, um--
说这房♥子能要你的命
that the house can kill you from inside out.
我们只是想等这个传说消失了再卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
We're just waiting for that to die before we sell.
到底出什么事了
What the hell's going on?
昨晚11点
Where were you last night
到今天凌晨4点你在哪里
between 11:00 p.M. And 4:00 a.M.?
在家
Home.
很好
Great.
写下能证实你说法的人
Write down whoever can corroborate your story
以及所有可能进入
and the names of every single person
那栋房♥子的人的名字
who could've gained access to that house.
现在就写
Now.
我认为约翰是无辜的 他的困惑不像是装的
My take is John's innocent. His confusion seems legitimate.
他没有前科 信用评分超高
He's got no priors, credit score I envy.
我们会调查他的不在场证明并拘留他 但是
We'll check his alibis and hold him, but--
-他不是我们要找的人吗 -不像是他
- He's not our guy? - Doesn't look good for him. No.
那我们现在手上有什么线索
Okay, so what do we got?
我们挨家挨户走访了邻居
We knocked-and-talked the neighborhood.
目前为止 还没有人报告说
So far, no one's reported seeing
在房♥子里看到任何人
anyone inside that house.
这所房♥子已经多年无人进出了
Not a person exiting or entering for years.
从地窖的血液中提取的DNA呢
DNA from the blood inside the cellar?
与克里斯蒂安完全稳合
Definitely a match for Christian.
我查了案卷 问了当时查案的警探们
I ran the case file and talked to the detectives.
他们连嫌疑人都没有
They didn't even have a person of interest.
坚信是陌生人绑♥架♥
Strongly believe it was a stranger abduction.
通向后院的大门被强行打开了
The gate that led to the backyard was forced open.
父母听到一声尖叫后出去查看 克里斯蒂安不见了
Parents heard a scream, they went out, Christian was gone.
那性侵犯者呢
What about sex offenders?
我们可能得扩大调查范围
We're probably gonna have to cast a wider net,
因为那个社区的所有人
because every alibi for everybody
都有不在场证明
in that neighborhood checks out.
警长 克里斯蒂安已经醒了而且神志清楚
Sarge, Christian's awake and lucid.
好 你和厄普顿去处理
Okay, you and Upton, take it.
我们很高兴你平安无事
We're so very glad you're safe.
你父母已经在路上了
Your parents are on the way.
他们见到你一定很高兴
They're gonna be so happy to see you.
你知道他们告诉我什么吗
You know what they told me?
他们说你以前很爱跟这些小家伙玩
They told me that you used to love these guys
你收集了很多
and you had loads of 'em.
所以我在想 在我们等你父母的时候
So I was thinking that they could keep you happy
它们可以让你开心
while we wait for your parents.
我们想知道你怎么会在那个车♥库♥里
So we were wondering how you came to be in that garage.
你在躲什么人 对吗
You were running from someone, right?
把你关在地窖里的那个人
Someone that kept you in that cellar?
你能告诉我们是谁吗
Can you tell us who it was?
这能帮助我们确保
It can help us make sure
他再也不会伤害任何人
that he never hurts anyone again.
那这些呢
What about these?
你能看看这些照片吗
Can you look at these?
也许你可以把坏人认出来
Maybe you'll recognize the bad person.
没有一个人眼熟吗
None of 'em look familiar?
克里斯蒂安
Christian?
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who he is.
好 好 没关系
Okay. Okay, that's okay.
所以他是个陌生人对吗
So he's a stranger?
你知道他的名字吗
Do you know his name?
先生
Sir.
你听过别人叫他别的名字吗
Did you ever hear him be called anything else?
你知道他长什么样吗
Do you know what he looks like?
那里很黑
It was dark.
那当"先生"
What about when
第一次把你带进地窖的时候呢
"Sir" first brought you to the cellar?
你看到他当时的样子了吗
Did you see what he looked like then?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表