I don't even believe that you meant to leave
那人的奔驰离开
in that man's Mercedes.
你是在逃命
You were running.
故事编得挺像啊
That sounds like a story.
-就是这样 -但是我知道结局
- It does. - But I know how it ends.
我吃牢饭去了
With me in prison.
我把安全密♥码♥给了他们
I gave them those security codes,
我知道这看起来像什么
and I know how this looks.
对 但看起来像什么不重要
Yeah, but it doesn't matter how it looks.
我只在乎真♥相♥
All I care about it is the truth.
我做不到
I can't.
你可以
You can.
我懂
I get it.
我知道人为什么说谎 我...
I get lying, I've...
以前也说谎
lied about myself before too.
编造自己的身世
About who I am.
但编造自己的身世细节
But just because you lie about the details of yourself
并不意味着编造自己
doesn't mean you're lying about who you are.
我见过阁楼里的你
I saw you in that crawlspace.
我见到的是个努力想活下去的人
I saw a person trying to survive.
是个好人
I saw a good person.
驾驶证
米切尔·莉莉·安
真♥相♥是什么
So what's the truth?
她15岁时遇见了山姆·欧林
She meets Sam Olin at the age of 15.
2006年时 她18岁
By 2006, when she turns 18,
山姆变得很凶很暴♥力♥
Sam gets very abusive and violent.
2007年有过一次报♥警♥记录
We got one incident report from 2007.
汽车登记报告
山姆·欧林
莉莉·米切尔因严重瘀伤 肋骨骨折
Lily Mitchell checks into East St. Louis Memorial
住进了东圣路易斯纪念医院
with severe bruises and a fractured rib,
但她没有提起诉讼
but she didn't want to press charges.
没错 那就是山姆 她想跑
Right. That was Sam. She wanted out.
她联♥系♥了阿克塞尔 对方给了她一张身份证
She gets connected with Axel, Axel sends her an ID,
她就逃到了密尔沃基
and she escapes to Milwaukee.
但是山姆每次都找得到她
But Sam finds her?
对 山姆找到她后她就再跑
Right, Sam finds her and she runs again.
跑到了底特律 改名叫丹妮丝
To Detroit, where she became Denise.
山姆又找到她 她就变成了芮珂尔
And then Sam finds her again, and she becomes Raquel.
就是这样
Exactly.
这家伙以折磨她为乐
This guy gets off on torturing her,
告诉她说要是她跟别人讲
tells her if she tells anybody,
他就会杀了她和她爱的人
he's gonna kill her and everybody she loves.
在芝加哥发生了什么事
Okay, what happened in Chicago?
山姆又找到了她
Sam finds her again,
但这一次他想分一杯羹
but this time he wants a piece of her life.
他威胁她 威胁她丈夫的性命
He threatens her, threatens her husband's life,
让她说出安全密♥码♥
makes her give up those security codes.
她丈夫的命案呢
And her husband's murder?
他过去想杀了那个人
He went over there to kill that man.
他觉得他是个麻烦
He figured he was a problem.
她想救他 他就朝她开了枪
She tries to save him, he shoots at her.
现在的问题是 她不知道上哪去找山姆
Problem is, she has no idea how to find Sam right now.
她说她不知道他在哪
She says she has no clue where he is.
我想我知道山姆是怎么找到她的了
I think I know how Sam found her.
那个伪造护照的阿克塞尔
The passport felon Axel--
他有个邮箱用来联♥系♥客户
he's got an email he uses for clients.
她给他发了邮件 山姆一周后出现在芝加哥
She emailed him, Sam shows up in Chicago a week later.
他复♥制♥了阿克塞尔的邮箱
He's got Axel's email cloned.
好的 我们利用这个引山姆出来
Okay, so let's use that to lure Sam out.
看看芮珂尔愿不愿意
See if Raquel is willing.
你给阿克塞尔发邮件
You email Axel.
你告诉他你再也不想干了
You tell him you don't want to do this anymore.
你不知道要报♥警♥还是要跑
You can't decide if you want to go to the police or run
说你想和他见个面
and that you want to meet up.
然后我等着山姆来杀我
And then I wait for Sam to kill me?
对吗 因为他就打算这么干
Right? Because that's what he's gonna do.
我们不会让他伤害你
We're not gonna let him hurt you.
-我当诱饵 -对
- So I'm bait. - Yeah.
他接近不了你
He ain't even gonna get close to you.
我们会看着你
We'll all have eyes on you.
我们会给你隐蔽的麦 这样你就能听到我了
I'm going to give you covert ears so you can hear me.
一切就都结束了
And it'll all be over.
他会进监狱 你就不用再逃跑
He's going to the penitentiary. You can stop running.
也不用再说谎了
And no more lies.
我们这里很安静 没问题
We're all quiet here, we're good.
一楼没有情况
There's nothing on level one.
现在就只需等待了
Just a waiting game now.
沃巴什街和门罗无可疑
Wabash and Monroe are clear, no sign.
你们真的在吗
Are your people really here?
我们都在 深呼吸放轻松
We're all set. Just breathe.
-我就在这看着你 -好的
- I'm right here and I got you. - Okay.
他现身了 在楼上 他正在走动
He's here. He's upstairs. He's moving.
好极了
Okay, that's good.
别说话 保持镇定 没事的
Don't say another word. Just stay calm--we're fine.
所有人听得见我说话吗
Does everybody copy?
山姆一直都在这里
Sam's been here the whole time.
他在我们楼上 我现在过去看看
He's one level above us. I'm going to get eyes.
收到 我在电梯这
All right, I'm at the elevators.
我去三楼 然后从那下来
I'll go to level three, work my way down.
我去检查楼梯间
I'll cover the stairwell.
我盯着正门
I'll keep eyes at the front.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我受不了了 抱歉
I can't do this. I'm sorry.
我看到他了 我看到山姆了
All right, I got him--I got Sam.
他刚下电梯 在一楼
He just got off the elevator, level one.
我看丢了芮珂尔 她离开了
I lost eyes on Raquel. She moved.
别动 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
-发生什么事 -不许动
- What is happening? - Stop fighting.
芝加哥警署 你被捕了
Chicago PD. You're under arrest, pal.
什么
What?
芮珂尔 我们抓住他了 没事了
Raquel. We got him, you're okay.
没事了 我们走
You're okay, let's go.
起来
Get up.
她跟你们说了什么
What did she tell you?
她跟你们说了什么 为什么只铐我
What did she tell you? Why am I the only one in cuffs?
-往外走 -你相信她
- Walk out. - You believed her?
我做的全是按她的想法
I only did what she wanted.
走吧 伙计
Let's go, man.
天 你也被她骗了
Oh, God, she got you, too.
快点走吧 快点
Come on, man. Come on.
没事 走吧
It's okay. Come on.
我不懂你们到底还想从我这知道什么
I don't know what else you want from me.
我已经全都说了
I'm telling you everything.
抢劫是她策划的
She planned these robberies,
密♥码♥是她给我的
she gave me the codes,
是她谋杀了她的丈夫
she planned her husband's death.
但这根本说不通啊
But that doesn't make any sense.
为什么
Why?
因为这和她告诉你们的版本不一样吗
Because it doesn't match what she told you?
她15岁的时候我就认识她了 明白吗
I've known her since she was 15, all right?
这就是她会干的事 让别人相信她
This is what she does-- she makes people believe her
然后她就毁了他们
and then she ruins them.
假设现在我们相信你说的
Let's say we believe you... okay?
她策划了一切 她是坏人 是骗子
She planned the whole thing, she's evil, she's a con.
而你却还愿意从15岁开始一直追随她
And yet you've been following her since she was 15?
我是
I'm the one...
我曾经是她人生中
I was the one person in her life
唯一真诚以待的那个人
that she was ever real with.
好吧 那钱呢
Okay, what about the money?
-什么 -现金呢
- What? - The cash.
她在骗人 那她一定拿到了钱
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表