他也没有短♥信♥
He's got no text messages.
艾米的社交媒体上没有任何迹象显示他们在一起
Emy's got nothing on her social media that shows them together.
我们还尝试上了她的其他账户
Tried to get access to her other accounts.
很可能他们在微信上聊天
It's possible that they talked on WhatsApp,
更隐私的地方
something more private.
-他们为什么要隐藏 -不知道
- Why would they hide? - No idea.
继续听我说
Well, so stay with me here.
艾德里安爱上了艾米 艾米为了约书亚离开他
Adrian falls in love with Emy. Emy leaves him for Joshua.
之后伊斯卡诺给了约书亚一份工作
Then Escano offers Joshua a job.
如果真是这样 艾德里安失去了所有
If that's the case, Adrian is losing everything he ever had.
如果的话
What-ifs.
对 而且我们无法证明
Yeah, and we won't be able to prove it
因为伊斯卡诺不留任何电子痕迹
because Escano does not leave an electronic trail.
我可以查GPS记录 监控
Well, I can run GPS records, PODS,
艾德里安和艾米是否一同出行
see if Adrian and Emy traveled together.
我想艾德里安有一次性电♥话♥ 我查了信♥号♥♥塔
I think Adrian's got a burner phone, did a cell tower dump.
有两个在艾德里安的住处附近
Two numbers blew up Adrian's house.
伊斯卡诺 他给手下一次性电♥话♥ 这很明智
Now, Escano, he gives his people burners, it'd be smart.
对 如果他确实有
Yeah, and if he does,
那艾德里安会像普通孩子一样使用手♥机♥
then Adrian probably uses that thing like a normal kid,
-给女友打电♥话♥ -好 去查
- he calls his girl on it. - All right, so run it.
然后让艾米来这里 让她确认
And get Emy in here, have her confirm it.
让她说出艾德里安
Make her give us Adrian.
准备好了吗
Ready?
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
结束了 艾德里安
It's over, Adrian.
放轻松 放轻松
Take it easy. Take it easy.
别 你不想自杀
Come on, you don't want to do this.
大家都别动 我找到艾德里安了 等命令
Everybody hold tight. I got Adrian. Just hold tight.
停下吧
Please stop.
艾德里安
Adrian.
我需要你把枪放下
I'm going to need you to put that gun down.
我做不到
I can't.
你可以 来吧 你能做到
Yes you can, come on. You can do it.
我本来几小时前就该自杀了
I was supposed to do it hours ago.
这很好
That's good.
他走以后 我本该离开
When he left, I was supposed to run away
但我就...一直坐在这里
and I just...I've just been sitting here.
那意味着你不想这么做
That means you don't want to do this.
-不 -你不想死 慢点
- No. - You don't want to die, easy.
-慢点 -我必须死
- Easy. - I need to.
不 放轻松
No. Take it easy.
我跟他说了我会自杀
I told him I would.
艾德里安 艾德里安 看着我
Adrian. Adrian, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你有自己的生活 属于你的
Look, you have a life. It's yours.
这是你的生活
It's your life.
你的生活不该这样结束 不该今天结束
This is not how it's gonna end. It doesn't end today.
这是事实 拜托
That's the truth. Come on.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
-没关系 -我太...
- That's okay. - I was just so...
没关系
It's okay.
只是 这让我心碎
It just, it broke me--
艾德里安 艾德里安 我们能搞定
Adrian, Adrian, we'll fix it.
不 我答应他会这么做
No. I promised him I would do this.
我答应他了 我必须做
I promised him. I have to.
好 好
Okay, okay. Hey.
我不过去了
I'm stopping right here.
艾德里安 看着我 我把枪收起来
Adrian look at me. I'm putting my gun away.
艾德里安
Adrian.
我知道是他让你这么做的
Look, I know he told you to do this.
伊斯卡诺
Escano.
我知道他是谁 还有孩子
I know who he is, and kid?
你得相信我
You gotta believe me,
他不值得你为他献出生命
this is not the man you give your life to.
他不值得 你也知道
He's not, and you know that.
任何让你这么做的人
I mean, anyone who would ask you to do this--
他们都是错的
They're wrong.
你很清楚
You know it.
所以你还没扣下扳机
That's why we're still here.
对吧
Right?
我只剩他了
He's all I have.
不 根本不是这样 艾德里安
No, he's not even close to all you have, Adrian.
看着我 艾德里安 听我说
Look at me, Adrian. Look.
我会向你走近一步
I'm gonna take a step closer now.
好 我会慢慢靠近
Okay? I'm just gonna keep coming closer.
好吗
Okay?
手指离开扳机 然后把枪给我
Take your finger off the trigger and hand me the gun.
就这样 没事
That's it. It's okay.
没事 给我
It's okay. Just hand it to me.
给我 来吧
Come on. Okay.
对 把枪给我
That's it. Just hand it to me, come on.
现在 就现在
Right now. Right now.
-我答应他了 -不不不
- I promised him. - No, no, no, no--
不
No--
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
肯定会匹配
It's gonna be confirmed.
这就是杀死约书亚的那把枪
That's the same gun that shot Joshua.
伊斯卡诺让他自杀
Escano told him to kill himself.
就是安娜还在的那时候吗
When Anna was here?
说他必须这么做
Told him he had to.
他知道我们能立案
He knew we were gonna make the case.
他不想让艾德里安被捕
He didn't want Adrian in the box.
我们可以告诉助理检察官 说是胁迫
We could try bringing this to an ASA, argue coercion.
这不够
It's not enough.
不够
No.
我们要把所有罪名按到伊斯卡诺头上
We're going after Escano for everything.
博伊特警长
Sergeant Voight.
我要他为所有事负责
I want him for everything.
你不能来这里
You can't be coming here.
我甩掉尾巴了
I did heat runs.
我不在乎
I don't care.
这不够
It's not enough.
听着
Look.
我们不能再这样见面
We don't meet like this anymore.
好 以后不会了
Okay, okay, I won't, I won't again.
艾德里安怎么了
What happened to Adrian?
他自杀了
He killed himself.
伊斯卡诺让他这么做
Escano told him to.
好吧 那现在怎么办
Okay, so what now?
我们利用这件事
We use it.
伊斯卡诺会需要一个新的运货人
Escano's going to need a new runner.
好吧 所以从一个死去的孩子
Okay, so we go from dead kid
直接到取代他的位置吗
to you will take his spot?
好吧
Okay.
那你觉得我们该怎么做 安娜
What would you rather we do, Anna?
听着 我愿意做这些 我会去靠近
Look, I will do all this, I will get closer
你知道的 但我只是...
and, you know that, but I just...
你得告诉我一些事
You gotta give me something.
什么都行
Anything.
我只是...
I just...
我对你一无所知
I don't know jack about you.
或伊斯卡诺 但你们都对我了如指掌
Or Escano, and you both know everything about me.
他有一整张纸的信息 关于我和我孩子
I mean, he's got a whole sheet on me and my kid.
你有一整张白板关于我的信息
You have a whole damn board on me.
你们都利用我 就像待宰的羔羊一样
You both are just using me like a lamb to slaughter.
没事 我原因 我也会相信你 只是...
It's fine, I'm willing and I'll trust you, I just...
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表