这...这是一种黏糊糊的东西...
It's... it's the sticky stuff made from...
煮过的树皮
Boiled tree bark.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
刺柏树
Juniper trees.
不 这不对
No, that's not right.
是用 呃 等等
It's made from, um, hold on.
东部红雪松
Eastern red cedar.
其实不是雪松
Which is not actually a cedar.
是刺柏
It's a juniper.
这是伊利诺伊州杜松树唯一的变种
It's the only variation of juniper that grows in Illinois.
他们马上就下来
They should be down in a sec.
然后 非常感谢你能来
And thanks a lot for coming our way.
你们这是在帮我们
You guys are doing us a solid.
我也不介意自己回答几个问题
Wouldn't mind some answers ourselves.
不是每天都有十块C4炸♥药♥走出门的
Not every day 10 bricks of C4 walks out the door.
我真心 真心希望这是真的
I really, really hope that's true.
这边请
There you go.
空军中士
Staff Sergeant.
警探们 这是你们要的名单
Detectives, here's the list you asked for.
C4炸♥药♥被偷时那个周末在基地的所有人的名单
The manifest of every man and woman who was on base the weekend the C4 was stolen.
- 哇哦 - 这就是问题所在
- Whoa. - That's the problem.
有四千名飞行员和其他部门人员进出那里
There were 4,000 airmen and personnel from other services in and out of there.
我们在做一个大型训练
We were doing a huge training exercise.
可能不是巧合
Probably not a coincidence.
那就是做这种事的时候了
That would have been the time to do something like this.
我们放弃寻找是谁带走了它
We gave up trying to figure out who ran off with it.
嗯 好的 谢谢你的配合
Yeah, sure, thanks for your time.
狩猎快乐
Happy hunting.
我们要怎么完成这份名单
How are we gonna get through this list?
名字太多了
There's so many names.
我只是在找一个
I'm just looking for one.
艾略特·诺克斯
Elliot Knox?
怎么 你认识他
What, you know him?
瓦萨吉·卡莱
Warsaj Kalay.
什么
What?
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
好吧 所以 除了塔♥利♥班♥
Okay, so, outside of the Taliban.
很少有人会用这种配方制♥作♥粘性炸♥弹♥
There aren't many people who would use this exact recipe to make a sticky bomb.
其中一个是艾略特·诺克斯
One of them is Elliot Knox.
另一个是我
The other one is me.
诺克斯和我曾两次一起在阿富汗服役
Knox and I did two tours together in Afghanistan.
他是拆弹小组的
He was EOD.
他的任务是拆除并击溃敌方简易爆♥炸♥装置
His job was to disable and defeat enemy IEDs.
我们一开始很合得来
We hit it off at first.
我们都来自芝加哥 而且我觉得他是个好人
We're both from Chicago, and I thought he was a good guy.
然后呢
And then?
结果证明 不是个好人
Turned out, not a good guy.
我们查了诺克斯
We scrubbed Knox.
他过得很艰难
He's had a hard time of it.
离婚 破产 四处游荡
Divorce, bankruptcy, bounced around a lot.
很难确定他的住址 因为他付不起房♥租
It was hard to pin down an LKA 'cause he's had trouble paying rent.
没有太多犯罪记录
Doesn't have much of a sheet.
呐 他八年前被抓 五个手指的折扣
Nah, he was rolled up eight years ago, for a five-finger discount.
他带着三明治走出了便利店
He walked out of a QuickMart with a hoagie.
就这样 从那以后再也没沾过
That's it, clean ever since.
所以我有十二三年没见过他了
So I haven't seen this guy in 12 or 13 years.
但他和我们的一个罪犯非常匹配
But he's a pretty good match for one of our offenders.
就是这家伙
This guy right here.
我敢打赌诺克斯偷了C4炸♥药♥
I'd bet almost anything Knox stole the C4.
他在制♥造♥炸♥弹♥ 然后他用它们来抢劫卡车
He's making the bombs, and he's using them to rob the trucks.
他知道你是警♥察♥吗
He know you're a cop?
他没理由这么做
There's no reason why he would.
好吧 那我们就找到他 看看你说的对不对
All right, so let's track him down, see if you're right.
我们好像没见过
Don't think we've met.
霍斯特德 第75游骑兵
Halstead, 75th Rangers.
亚历克斯·阿格莱特 第五骑兵
Alex Argrett, 5th Cav.
嘿 谢谢你
Hey, thank you.
失去一只胳膊
Losing an arm?
不 伙计 是因为报名去一个你可能失去一只胳膊的地方
No, man, for signing up to go some place where you could lose an arm.
很高兴你找到了我们
Glad you found us.
嗯 事实上 我来过这个小组几次
Yeah, actually, I've been to this group a few times.
我第一次回家的时候
When I first got home.
我不知道我为什么不来了
I don't know why I stopped coming.
欢迎回来
Welcome back then.
那是真的吗
That true?
杰以前真的常来这里吗
Jay really used to come here?
我不知道
I don't know.
他来了 诺克斯在那
There he is. There's Knox.
天父 保佑并保护这些老兵
Heavenly father, bless and protect these veterans.
为那么多人付出了那么多
Gave so much for so many.
好了 开始吧
All right, here we go.
对国王来说不是
Not for kings.
不是为了荣耀
Not for glory.
我旁边的那个
For the one next to me.
好了 我们去拿椅子
All right, let's get some chairs.
霍斯特德 我是诺克斯
Halstead, it's Knox.
诺克斯
Knox?
伙计 世界真小
Dude, small world.
嘿 兄弟 如果你想让我离开 我可以的 因为我一直在这里
Hey, bro, if you want me to split, I can because I'm here all the time, so.
不 不 我们没事
No, no, we're good.
我早就不在乎了
I got past that a long time ago.
很高兴见到你 伙计
It's great to see you, man.
谢谢 嗯 呃 坐在这里
Thanks, yeah, uh, sit over here.
哟 那位是里奇·霍斯特德
Yo, this is Ricky Halstead.
我已经好久没见过这家伙了
I haven't seen this dude in forever and a day.
但在沙箱里没有比你更好的人了
But no finer man to have next to you in the sandbox.
里奇
Ricky?
诺克斯刚叫他里奇·霍斯特德 对吧
Knox just called him Ricky Halstead, right?
- 是的 - 怎么回事
- Yeah, he did. - What's that about?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
两个老朋友在这里找到了彼此
Couple old buddies find each other in here.
你想分享吗
You want to share?
唔 里奇和我一起转了两圈
Well, Ricky and I did two spins together.
库纳尔 瓦萨吉·卡雷 在科兰加尔山谷上下移♥动♥
Kunar, Warsaj Kalay, up and down the Korangal Valley.
还有那个...那是死亡之谷
And that... that's the valley of death.
还有那个是 你懂的 你懂的
And that's, you know, you know.
我从混乱中恢复过来 连意大利面都吃不下
I got back from that so messed up I couldn't eat spaghetti.
因为面条和红酱看起来像内脏
'Cause the noodles and the red sauce looked like guts.
你知道 而我不是一个人的
You know, and I wasn't alone.
我们大部分人...
Most of our guys got...
搞得一团糟
Got pretty messed up.
除了里奇
Everybody except Ricky.
然后我说 我们当时在交火 就像...
And I mean, we were getting these firefights, like...
就像一天两三个 火箭筒飞来 然后霍斯特德只是...
Like, two, three a day, RPGs flying in, and Halstead is just...
我以前以为这就是他成为狙击手的原因
I used to think it's why this guy became a sniper.
伙计 他和我们这些凡人的心率不一样 你知道吗
Man, he doesn't have the same heart rate as us mere mortals, you know?
同样的体温 那家伙...
Same body temp. Dude's...
那家伙就像爬行动物
Guy's like a reptile.
我是当真的
I mean it.
回见 伙计们
Later, men!
嘿 谢谢 亚历克斯 放轻松
Hey, thanks, Alex, take it easy.
好吧 伙计
All right, man.
嗯 里奇 等等
Yeah, Ricky, hold up.
你还好吗 兄弟
Are you doing okay, bro?
这么多年了 你今天来体育馆肯定有什么原因
There's got to be some reason you came into the gym today after all these years.
是呀 我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
这段时间很难熬
It's been a hard time.
你知道 我正在经历搬家的过程
You know, I'm going through the process of moving right now.
然后我找到了一些我们在乡下时的老照片
And I found some old photos from when we were in country.
我想这让我想起了一些事
I guess it brought some stuff up.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表