He was busted for an initiation,
有个女孩受伤了 不 他们不是因为
and a girl was hurt, so no, they're not after me
哪个蠢货偷车才来抓我的
because some dumb kid was stealing cars.
我们这里不是玩玩而已
We're not playing a game here.
你什么意思 有个姑娘受伤了
What do you mean, a girl got hurt?
听着 我现在信任你
Look, I'm trusting you.
我让你留在这里可以得到更多
I'm letting you stay here to get more,
我跟你说这不是游戏
and I'm telling you that this is not a game.
所以当我要搜你的身
So when I ask you to be searched,
我让你做任何事
when I ask you to do anything,
你只能说 好的
you say yes.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
-明白了 -现在 转过身去
- Yeah. - Now, turn around.
有个仓储式商店 在艾迪生街1224号♥
There's a big box store. 1224 Addison.
你到那里去 确保没人跟踪你
You're gonna go there. Make sure you're not followed.
我们会派一辆车过去
One of our trucks is gonna be there.
钥匙放在轮胎上
Keys are gonna be on the tires.
你要开车到南区来找我
You're gonna drive it to me on the South Side.
我们安全后我就把地址告诉你
I'll text you the address when we're clear.
我们碰头 我检查货物
We'll meet. I'll check the product.
你拿走现金 开车回去
You take the cash, and you drive it back.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
说完了吗
Are we done here?
我能走了吗
Can I go?
特鲁迪 你能听见吗
Trudy, you got ears?
能 我在
Yeah, I'm here.
你能查到安娜的位置吗
You got the tracker on Anna?
能 她在奥格登路往南行驶
Yeah, she's going north on Ogden.
好 她在奥格登路上
All right, she stays on Ogden,
遇到的第一个桥洞在哪里
what's the first viaduct she'll hit?
看起来是维伍兰 距离三英里
Uh, looks like Waveland, three miles ahead.
维伍兰桥洞
收到 谢谢
Copy, thanks.
-你早就知道吗 -安娜
- You knew? - Anna...
一位女性在入会仪式时被伤害
A woman was hurt in an initiation.
是群奸 对吧
It was a gang rape, right?
所以警♥察♥把马特奥抓走了
That's why they took Mateo in.
你撒谎了
So you lied.
你站在我面前
You stood in front of me,
对我说"我和你"
and you told me, "You and me."
然后你骗了我
And then you lied to me.
安娜 我这么做是为了让你继续
Anna, I did it so you could keep going.
-这是我的选择 -不 这是我的
- That's my choice. - No, it's mine.
你是我的责任
You're my responsibility.
-我的职责是保护你 -保护我
- It's my job to protect you. - Protect me?
怎么 你觉得我是个孩子吗
What, do you think I'm a child?
他下令强♥奸♥我 对吧
He ordered my rape, right?
-他在场吗 -我不知道
- W--was he there? - I don't know.
-拜托 -我真的不知道
- Come on. - I don't.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
安娜 我让你进入我的生活
Look, Anna, I let you in my life.
我给了你我拥有的一切 就是这份工作
I gave you everything I have, which is this, the job.
我已经竭尽全力坦诚了
Look, I'm being as real as I can.
伊斯卡诺梅发现你的针孔摄像头
Escano didn't spot your pin cam.
如果你想继续
If you want to do this,
如果你还想抓住他 那我们能做到
if you still want to get him, then we will.
去死吧
Go to hell.
我要为自己做这件事
I'm gonna do this for me.
然后我再也不想见到你
And then I don't ever want to see you again.
赶紧移开你的车
Move your damn car now.
伊斯卡诺步行离开了烘焙坊
All right, Escano is on foot exiting the bakery.
他拿了两个帆布包
He's got those two duffel bags glued to his side.
他带着包进SUV了
He's getting into his SUV with the bags.
看上去该行动了
Looks like we're going mobile.
伊斯卡诺要开自己的车吗
Escano's driving his personal car?
对
Yes, sir.
他在富勒顿左转 往东边去了
He's turning left on Fullerton going eastbound.
跟得别太紧 凯文
Just stay loose, Kev.
中间隔几辆车
Keep a lot of buffers between you.
如果他开始到处张望
He starts looking over his shoulder,
打量后视镜 你就撤退
eyeballing his mirrors, you pull back.
收到 警长
Copy you, Sarge.
-你看到这家伙了吗 -嗯
- You see this guy? - Yeah.
警长 有个拉丁裔男性刚拿了
Sarge, I got a male Hispanic who just grabbed the keys
贩毒车的车钥匙
to our cartel truck.
他打开了车的后备箱
Okay, he just opened the back door,
爬了进去
and he climbed inside.
盯紧点 有事不对劲
All right, keep sharp eyes. Something's off.
看好那辆货车
Stay with that truck.
等等 他在干什么
Wait, what is he doing?
警长 有事不对劲
Nah, Sarge, something ain't right.
他刚开到了I90的匝道
He just hit the I-90 on-ramp.
他往北去了
He's going north.
往藏钱屋那个方向去了
Headed back toward the money house.
快点 接电♥话♥
Come on, pick up.
-干嘛 -有事不对劲
- What? - Something's wrong.
-中止行动 -你在说什么
- Pull it. - What are you talking about?
他在高速上
He's on the highway
朝藏钱的郊区开去
heading toward the suburbs with the money.
那不是他告诉你的交易地点
That's not what he told you was gonna happen.
停止行动
Now, pull it.
他大概只是需要去拿钱
He's probably just doing heat runs.
听着 我不能让这一切打水漂 懂吗
Look, I am not letting this be for nothing, okay?
安娜 听我说
Anna, listen to me.
听好了
Listen!
我们另找日子抓住他
We will get him another day.
现在任务结束了
Look, right now it's over.
联♥系♥伊斯卡诺 说你被尾随了
Just call Escano, tell him you got a tail.
结束
End it.
不
No.
老大 这里也有动作
Yo, boss, I got movement here too.
男性 拉丁裔 二十多岁
Uh, male, Hispanic, 20s.
他在查看贩毒货车司机住的窗户
He's checking out our cartel driver's room.
这家伙东张西望的
This guy's head's on a swivel.
收到 杰 你那边的人呢
Copy that. Jay, what about your man?
他还在车里 还没把车开走
He's still inside. He hasn't driven off.
我不知道他在后面干什么
I don't know what the hell he's doing back there.
所有人都听好
All right, I want everybody listening.
我们现在闯入
We move on it all now.
亚当 杰 海莉 行动
Adam, Jay, Hailey, move!
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police, let me see your hands.
芝加哥警署 放下武器
Chicago PD, drop the weapon!
把手从口袋里拿出来
Get your hands out of your pockets now.
别轻举妄动
Don't do it.
把手从口袋里拿出来
Take your hand out of your pocket.
需要紧急支援 有人对警♥察♥开枪
10-1, 10-1, shots fired at the police.
把手从口袋里拿出来
Take your hand out of your pocket!
警♥察♥
Police!
海莉
Hailey!
未完待续
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表