她会想借此机会站稳脚跟
She's gonna want to stake a claim.
你让她尽全力帮我
You get me everything you can get on her.
-好 收到 -好
- Right. Copy. - All right.
-把证据准备好 -收到 老大
- Start boxing up our evidence. - Copy you, boss.
-我们马上给她送过去 -好 伙计们
- Let's get it over there now. - Yeah, guys...
妮娜·查普曼 助理检察官
保安 埃斯特万·托雷斯 "波科"
贩卖♥♥ 曼尼·瓦雷拉 "某人"
打包/杂务 但丁·卡斯特罗 "戈多"
财务 迪亚哥·托比奥 "忍♥者"
保安 提托·桑切兹 "禽兽"
望风 阿尔弗雷多·苏尼加 "笑脸"
科罗纳
档案 安娜·阿瓦洛斯
哥哥已故 儿子
父亲
安娜
Anna?
安娜 我们得谈谈接下来会怎样
Anna, we need to talk about what comes next.
我会死
I die.
死得毫无意义 对吗
For nothing, right?
伊斯卡诺找到我 然后他杀了我 我就死了
Escano finds me, and he kills me, and I die.
-不 -我跟这些人
- No. - I'm no different
没有任何区别 对吗
than any of these men, right?
其实我更糟
I mean, actually, I'm worse.
他信任过我
He trusted me.
是的
Yeah, he did.
-而这没有任何意义 -不 过去有意义
- And it didn't mean anything. - No, it did.
现在也有意义
It does.
安娜
Anna...
这事还没完
It's not over.
我会抓住伊斯卡诺的
I am getting Escano off the streets.
没有他的亲信帮忙 没有我的话
It was never enough without somebody close,
你们永远抓不到他 所以你才要利用我
without me, because that's why you were using me.
你需要我
You needed me.
安娜
Anna...
我不会让你出事的
I won't let anything happen to you.
我们会抓住伊斯卡诺
We're getting Escano.
别这样 安娜 你了解我
Come on, Anna, you know me.
-当我说... -我不了解你
- When I say-- - I don't know you!
你骗了我
You lied to me.
是的
Yes.
我骗过你
I did.
但我现在没骗你
I'm not lying now.
我们会抓住伊斯卡诺
We are getting Escano.
我需要你待在局里
I need you to stay here at the district.
有位助理检察官会来跟你谈话 问你问题
An ASA is gonna come talk to you, question you.
然后证人保护组会送你去
Then Witness Protection is gonna escort you
安全屋
to a safe house.
等你安全了拉法就会过去见你
Rafa can meet you there once it's clear.
安娜
Anna...
这只是暂时的
it's only temporary.
我一抓住伊斯卡诺就会去找你
I will come find you as soon as Escano's in custody.
-安娜 -我听到了
- Anna. - I hear you.
我们还没完
We're not done yet.
所以我知道
And, uh, so I understand--
当伊斯卡诺今天早上告诉你这个地址时
when Escano told you this address this morning
也就是你说的阿什兰街1224号♥
and you said it was, uh, 1224 Ashland--
-艾迪生街 是艾迪生街 -艾迪生街
- Addison. It was Addison. - Addison.
当他告诉你这个地址时
When he told you this address,
他有没有告诉你是去取毒品
did he tell you that you were picking up narcotics?
他有没有用这些词
Did he use those words?
他没有用"毒品"这个词
He didn't use the word "Narcotics."
但你知道他的意思
But you knew what he meant?
菲利普斯 哈德曼 我想请你们过来
Phillips, Hartman, I want you guys over here.
谢谢
Thanks.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮供应链
芝加哥货源
对 我知道他的意思
Yeah, I knew what he meant.
他不一定要说出那个词
He didn't have to say the words--
但他跟你提过毒品吗
But has he ever spoken of narcotics with you,
比如海♥洛♥因♥ 可♥卡♥因♥ 大♥麻♥
of heroin, of cocaine, of marijuana?
等等 我们真的要坐在这里列出所有...
Wait, are we really gonna sit here and list off--
如果她从没听他提到过毒品
If she's never heard him speak of drugs,
这是助理检察官查普曼和我要知道的
that's something ASA Chapman and I need to know.
对 他从没提到过毒品
No, he never mentioned narcotics,
但这并不表示他的意思不明确
but that doesn't mean it wasn't clear.
他有现金 他打算买♥♥毒品
He had cash. He was gonna buy dope.
你见过他持有毒品吗
Have you ever seen him in possession of narcotics?
没有
No.
你见过他持有枪♥支♥吗
Have you ever seen him in possession of a firearm?
没有
No.
当然 我们能做到
Absolutely, we can do that.
你听到过伊斯卡诺
And have you ever heard Escano
狮王行动监控录像 4份中的第2份
用语言下令贩卖♥♥毒品吗
order the sale of narcotics using words?
没有
No.
你听到伊斯卡诺下令强♥奸♥伊莎贝尔·奥特罗吗
Did you hear Escano order the rape of Isabel Otero?
没有
No.
伊斯卡诺具体提到过那些年轻人
And did Escano ever mention in specifics
对伊莎贝尔·奥特罗所做的事吗
what those young men did to Isabel Otero?
没有
No.
你听到伊斯卡诺直接提到
Did you ever hear Escano mention outright
下令进行入会仪式强♥奸♥吗
the ordering of initiation rapes?
没有
No.
你听到伊斯卡诺命令艾德里安·席尔瓦自杀吗
Did you hear Escano order the suicide of Adrian Silva?
没有 但是他下令的
No, but he did.
你听到过伊斯卡诺提到杀死
And did you ever hear Escano mention the homicides
米格尔·文森特 佩德罗·文森特
of Miguel Vincente, Pedro Vincente,
布兰卡·康斯维拉或帕科·古铁雷斯吗
Blanca Consuela, or Paco Gutierrez?
没有
No.
安娜 你叫安娜 对吗
Anna-- It's Anna, right?
你听到过哈维尔·伊斯卡诺
Have you ever heard Javier Escano
下令杀人吗
order any homicide?
没有
No.
你亲眼见过
Have you ever, with your own eyes,
哈维尔·伊斯卡诺从事任何非法活动吗
seen Javier Escano conduct any illegal activity?
没有
No.
你亲耳听到过
And have you ever, with your own ears,
哈维尔·伊斯卡诺说起他参与过
heard Javier Escano speak of any illegal activity
任何非法活动吗
in which he takes part?
没有 我没听到过
No, I haven't.
保护安娜的证人保护组警官们已经到了
Officers are here for Anna's witness protection.
安全屋已经布置好了
The house is all set up.
她准备好了吗
Is she ready?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 我觉得他们都问完了
Yeah, I think they're all done with her.
好
Okay.
你们没有证据 这不够
You don't have it. It's not enough.
你的线人没找到伊斯卡诺和毒品之间的联♥系♥
Your CI never made the connect between Escano and the drugs.
你们没找到藏匿点
You never found the stash house.
伊斯卡诺没买♥♥毒品 这根本算不上交易
Escano didn't make the buy. It isn't transactional.
-共谋贩毒但未发现毒品 -还是不够
- Dry conspiracy. - It's still not there.
我知道他的藏钱屋
I have his money house.
我不能下令搜查那栋房♥子
I can't make the wash with that house.
这些行为都是指示性行为
This is all indicative behavior.
伊斯卡诺贿赂了我
Escano bribed me.
他炸毁了一辆满载毒品的卡车
He blew up a truck full of dope.
但你没有证据
Which you can't prove.
他差点杀了我手下
He almost killed my officers,
他现在正在清理证据
and he is cleaning house right now.
这个人肯定有跑路计划
This man is gonna have an escape plan.
他已经在行动了
I mean, he's already moving.
我们说话这会 战术小队正盯着他
TACT has eyes on him as we speak.
他在面包店
He's at the bakery.
他肯定会销毁证据
He is gonna be dumping evidence.
如果我们现在不行动
Any files, any ledgers that exist,
所有现存的文件 账本 都会消失
they are all gonna be gone if we don't move now.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表