She's conning people, so there's gotta be money.
但是她的账户里没有任何钱款汇入的证明
But there's no evidence of that in any of her accounts.
她不用账户存钱
She doesn't keep it in accounts.
她在每个住过的地方都有邮政信箱
She has PO boxes in every place she's ever lived.
她为什么要抢劫呢 她完全可以
Why the robberies? She could have
从布兰特那里偷 他们可是夫妻
just stolen from Brent-- she was married to him.
不 她偷不到
No, she couldn't.
她拿不到他的钱
She didn't have access to his money.
他给她刷信♥用♥卡♥的
He made her use a credit card.
而且她想尽快动手
Besides, she wanted out quick.
她认为他要离开她了
She thought he was gonna leave her.
所以你就杀了他
So you killed him?
我到那里的时候才知道
I didn't know that's what she wanted
原来她想他死
until I got there.
我本以为她只是想恐吓他
I thought she just wanted to scare him.
她跟我编了所有故事
Look, she told me all these stories
关于他怎么控制她 家暴她
about how he controlled her, hit her.
但是后来你枪击了她
But then you shot her.
什么 不 我没有
What? No, no.
我的同伴马蒂 他吓坏了就对她开了枪
My partner, Matty, he freaked out, he shot at her.
我绝不可能开枪杀她
Of course I didn't shoot her.
我是个蠢货
I'm an idiot.
我爱她
I love her.
山姆解释了所有事情
Sam has an answer for all of it.
他控诉芮珂尔才是主谋
Claims Raquel was the mastermind.
山姆在说谎
Sam's lying.
我觉得他反正都要进监狱了
I mean, he's going to prison anyway.
说这个谎没必要 因为改变不了什么
Lying about it wouldn't change that.
他说复♥制♥邮件的事也是她的主意
He says that the cloned emails were her idea too.
她丈夫看了她的短♥信♥
Her husband read her texts,
她可能需要立马离开
she might have to get away at a moment's notice,
希望山姆能找得到她
wanted Sam to have a way to find her.
这听起来不疯狂吗
That doesn't sound insane?
我们找到邮政信箱的证据吗
All right, did we find evidence of the PO boxes?
有 她住过的每个城市其名下都有一个
Yeah. She had one under every name in every city she lived in.
山姆的公♥寓♥ 还有车呢
And Sam's apartment, his car?
他都给我们查了
He gave us access to both.
我们查过 两处都没有枪
We checked--there's no gun recovered in either.
我又查了一遍她的财务状况
I checked her financials again.
山姆说的没错
Sam was right--
她没办法碰她丈夫的账户
she had no access to her husband's accounts.
布兰特的钱是单独存的
Brent kept the money separate.
我们也重新查了山姆的财务
And we checked Sam's financials too.
他有两笔兰德里室内设计公♥司♥支付的
He's got two payments just under the $10,000 threshold
低于1万美元门槛的收入
paid out of Landry Interiors.
她付钱给他 因为他是供应商
She was paying him as a vendor.
要么就是他在勒索她
Or he was extorting her.
我明白你说的
I mean, I get it.
但我们现在讨论的还是
But we're also talking about the same man
是谁枪击了她
who put her in the hospital.
-她没有向法♥院♥起诉 -没有
- She didn't press charges. - Right.
就像大多数我们了解的被家暴的女人一样
Just like half of the abused women that we know of.
我们不能相信那个男人
We can't possibly believe this man.
我们相信谁并不重要
It doesn't matter what we believe.
目前所有都是他们说的故事
Right now, all of it's a story.
他有他的版本 她有她的
I mean, he's got one, she's got one,
阿克塞尔也有一个版本 全都证明不了
Axel's got one-- we can't prove any of 'em.
凯文 她神色很心虚
Kev, she looks guilty.
她隐瞒着自己的真实面目多年
I mean, she's been lying about who she is for decades.
把这些给任何助理检察官
We put this in front of any ASA,
他们都会起诉这两人
they're gonna charge both of them.
他们中一定有人说谎
One of them is lying, right?
找出来是谁 再去和她谈谈
So find out who. Talk to her again.
我们要的是证据 不是说辞
We need proof, not stories.
明白
I got it.
你们没拿到所需的一切吗
Did you not get everything you needed?
支票账户明细
你给山姆打过钱
You sent Sam money.
从你公♥司♥转出近两万美元 怎么回事
Almost $20,000 from your company, why?
-是的 他让我这么做的 -你没告诉我
- Yeah, because he told me to. - You didn't tell me.
我没想到这件事 他怎么和你说的
I didn't think about it. What is he telling you?
他说你让他抢劫你的邻居
He's saying that you told him to rob your neighbors,
杀了你的丈夫 说你计划了整件事
kill your husband, and that you planned the whole thing.
他在说谎
Okay, he's lying.
你有没有把钱存放在邮箱里
Did you save money in your PO boxes?
你告诉我 我可以信任你
You know what, you told me I could trust you.
我也说过你要告诉我一切真♥相♥
I also told you to tell me the damn truth.
你说你理解我 你也说谎过
You said you understood, that you had lied before
你说你会帮助我的
and that you were gonna help me!
我的确想要帮你
That's exactly what I'm trying to do.
-你得回答我的问题 -是的
- Answer the question! - Yes.
我把钱放在了邮箱里 为了方便逃跑
I kept money in my PO boxes. So I could run.
为了方便逃跑 如果这个人
So you could run. Well, if this man
-真的要追杀你的话 -没有如果
- was actually chasing you-- - There's no if!
-我们需要证据 -我就知道会发生这种事
- We need proof. - I knew this was gonna happen.
我不在乎你生不生气
I don't care about you being mad.
你得给我一些证据
You gotta give me something.
你明白吗 因为我相信你
Do you understand that? Because I believe you.
我没什么能告诉你的了
I don't have anything to give you.
好好想想 一定有证据
Think. There has to be something.
你告诉过任何人吗
Did you tell anybody?
-和朋友说过吗 -没有
- Did you tell some friends? - No.
和家里人说过吗 你留下什么东西了吗
Some family, did you keep anything,
或者短♥信♥证据 有没有告诉过警♥察♥
any text messages, tell the police?
没有 我什么都没有 什么都没留下
No, I don't have anything, I didn't keep anything.
我有手♥机♥
I have my phones.
-手♥机♥ -我留下了所有旧手♥机♥
- Phones. - I kept all my old phones.
我知道每次我逃跑时
I know I should've thrown them away
都应该把旧手♥机♥扔掉
every time I ran,
但手♥机♥里也有我遇到的
but they also had all the good people
所有好人留下的美好回忆
that I met in my life on them.
我就把它们锁在一个保险箱里了
I kept them in a lockbox.
山姆曾经往旧手♥机♥里发过威胁短♥信♥
Sam used to send me threats on them.
她说保险箱就藏在这的某个抽屉里
She said the lockbox was hidden in a drawer somewhere.
好的
Okay...
找到保险箱了
Lockbox.
我们没有从山姆家找到任何手♥机♥吗
We didn't recover any phones from Sam's house?
没有 他住处没有 同伙马蒂那里也没有
No, not at his place or his accomplice Matty's.
他们肯定有时间 没准已经
They must have had time. They probably already
把手♥机♥当掉了 你们觉得呢
pawned them off-- what do you think?
很有可能
Possible.
山姆也有可能已经把它们毁了
Also possible Sam already destroyed them.
没错 或者它们压根就不不存在
Yeah, or they were never here.
继续找手♥机♥吧
Just keep searching for phones.
谢谢
Thanks.
第31街的典当铺没有查到什么
Nothing from the pawn shop on 31st.
他们这一周都没有收到手♥机♥
No phones were brought in at all this week.
我已经排查完黄金海岸了
Yeah, I'm through the Gold Coast.
-湖景也没有 -我查了兰德里家附近
- Nothing in Lakeview. - I checked every spot near the Landrys',
还有山姆和马蒂家附近的所有地点
every single place near Sam and Matty's.
嫌疑人临时住所附近的垃圾桶也没有
Nothing on the trash pulls near either offender's crash pad.
没有在山姆家里找到手♥机♥
No cell phones recovered at Sam's.
我们重新检查过清单了吗
Did we re-check inventory?
是的 所有东西都重新检查过了
Yeah, we've re-checked everything.
-马蒂那也没有任何被偷的物品 -妈的
- There was no stolen goods recovered at Matty's at all. - Damn.
他很可能已经被山姆踢出局了
He was likely being cut in by Sam.
还有多长时间提起诉讼
Well, how much time do we have until we have to charge?
-十个小时 -好吧 好吧
- Ten hours. - Okay, okay.
我们必须再查一遍
We got to run it again.
我要再查一下马蒂家
I'm gonna double back on Matty's
我不认识自己不带枪的副手
because I don't know a sidekick that doesn't keep his own gun.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表