It's okay. Okay.
就坐在那里 好吗
Just sit right there. Okay?
坐这里 试着坐上去
Just sit right here. Just try to get on--
抱歉 加把劲坐上去
Oh, sorry. Try to get on. -
天哪 拜托
Oh, my God. Please...
天哪 你为什么来这里 老天
Jesus, why did you come here? Oh, God.
我不知道该怎么办 什么都做不了
I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do,
我觉得我需要帮助
I think I need help.
警长 我们这是在干什么
Sarge, what are we doing here?
她在求助
She's asking for help.
这孩子可能会死
This kid might die.
静等 杰
Hold, Jay.
收到 继续静等
Copy that. Holding.
看看他身上的伤
Check the wound on him.
-别怕 -检查一下
- It's okay. - Check it.
贯穿伤 有一个很干净的出口
Through and through. There's a clean exit.
不能让他一直这么流血
I can't just let him bleed.
把手拿开 把手拿开
Move your hand. Move your hand.
我们要给他烫一下伤口
We're gonna burn him.
什么
What?
我们不可以烫他的伤口
We're not gonna burn him.
你开什么玩笑 不 不行 我们不能
Are you kidding me? No, no, we're not...
给他烫伤口
going to burn him.
这样可以止血
It's to stop the bleeding.
我不会让你这么干的 我们不能这么干
I can't let you do that. We're not gonna do that.
那就帮他把伤口缝合
Then sew him up.
他不能去医院 他会这样流血过多而死
He's not going to a hospital. He's just going to bleed out.
所以如果你想帮他的话
So you want to help him?
那就帮他缝伤口
Help him.
我想我需要帮助
I think I need help.
我不知道该做什么 求求你们了
I don't know what to do, please, please.
求你们帮帮我
Please help.
求你们帮我
Please help.
好 那就来吧
Okay, all right.
会好起来的
This is gonna be okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be just fine.
别怕 你会好起来的
It's okay. You're going to be all right.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
好
All right.
来吧
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry!
小点声 小点声 没事
Be quiet, just be quiet, it's okay.
别出声 深呼吸
Shh, shh, shh. Just take a deep breath.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他怎么样了
How is he?
天哪 你怎么还在这
Jesus, I didn't know you were still here.
他怎么样了
How is he?
我不知道他怎么样了
I don't know how he is.
我不是护士 我不靠给人缝伤口为生
I'm not a nurse. I don't sew men up for a living.
我是你的收银员 而我大部分时间
I work at your cash register, and I can hardly
连收银工作都做不好 所以我不知道
do that right most of the time, so I don't know.
他需要一个真正的医生
He needs to see an actual doctor.
你不害怕
You're not afraid.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我要你送他回他家
I need you to take him to his house.
我们六点就要开张 我不能让他留在这
We open at 6:00. I can't have him here.
不 我上班时间是早上六点
No. I work here at 6:00 a.M.
好 听起来
Yeah, from the sound of things
你不太擅长你的工作
you're not very good at your job.
我们会看着办的
We'll manage.
送他回家 陪着他 保证他的安全
Take him to his house, stay with him, make sure he's okay.
好
Okay.
带他回家的任务就交给你了
I'm trusting you to take him home.
只能回家 明白吗 安娜
Only home. You understand, Anna?
知道了
Yeah.
好了 我们快到了
Okay, we're almost there.
就快到了
Almost there.
很好 很好
Okay, you're good, you're good.
好了 就是这里 就是这里
All right, right here, right here.
坐下吧
There you go.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
-那个灯坏了 -好吧
- That doesn't work. - Okay.
你有止痛药或阿司匹林吗
Okay, you got any Advil or aspirin?
不用了 你不必留下来
No. You don't actually have to stay.
不 我要留下来 我会留下来
Oh, no, I'm gonna stay, I'm gonna stay.
我要出去买♥♥点东西
I'm just gonna go run out and grab some things,
很快就回来 好吗
and I'll be right back, okay?
不会太久 好吗
Won't be long. Okay?
好
Okay.
那我走了
Okay.
刚刚到底在搞什么 你们上哪去了
What the hell was that? Where were you guys?
你不需要我们
You didn't need us.
我用针给那孩子缝合了伤口
I sewed that kid up with a needle.
要说我什么需要你们 就是刚才
If I ever needed you, it was then!
你没用安全词
Well, you didn't use the safe word.
我...
I--
我寻求了帮助
I asked for help.
但你知道你用不着
But you knew you didn't need it.
安娜
Anna...
你做得很好
you did good.
这让我们得到了想要的
This got us what we needed.
听着 这个案子肯定不好看
Listen, this case is not going to be pretty.
我觉得我们都别再假装不知道了
I think we all should stop pretending we don't know that.
安娜 你想要接近他
Anna you can't get closer to him
必须真的接近他身边的人事物
without actually getting closer to him.
我们需要这个突发状况 还要加以利用
We needed this, and we are gonna use it.
伊斯卡诺想让我陪着艾德里安
Escano wants me to stay with Adrian.
好 你陪着艾德里安
Good, you stay with Adrian.
帮我们找出能因枪击
And find us actionable information
而逮捕他的有用信息
we can use to arrest him for that shooting.
他开了什么车 枪在哪
What car did he drive, where's the gun?
-动机 -动机 没错
- Motive. - The motive, exactly.
伊斯卡诺与这件事有关吗
And did Escano have anything to do with it?
懂吗 你要找出我们能用的信息
Okay? You find us information we can use
还不能暴露自己
without burning you.
明白了吗
You understand?
好 明白 我可以...
Yeah. Yeah, okay, I can...
我可以的
I can do that.
没错 你可以
You damn right you can.
你 你开枪打了他
And you, you're the one that shot him.
我真的没想到你会眼睁睁看着他流血身亡
I really didn't think that you could just watch him bleed.
他朝我开枪
He shot at me.
还杀了那个孩子 他击中了对方的后背
And he murdered that kid. He shot him in the back.
但我们不会让他发生任何事 或你
But we won't let anything happen to him, or you.
如果有需要 我们会行动
We're gonna move in if we have to move in.
记录显示艾德里安在卡拉波工作了三年
Adrian worked for Cárabo for three years on paper.
他看上去非常普通
He seems normal as it gets,
但他的日程很奇怪
but his schedule does not add up.
他每天只工作三天
He only works three days a week,
比安娜少 比雪莉也少
less than Anna, less than Cherry.
但他没有其他工作
But he has no other job.
我们通过以往的监控查到了他
We tracked him on archived PODS.
调出了他所有的手♥机♥定位
We pulled all of his cell tower pings.
这是艾德里安休息时的三天监控
Okay, so this is Adrian on three of his days off.
每次他都一个人开车西边的停车场
Each time he drives solo to a parking lot on the west side,
丢下他的车 换一辆其他车
drops off his car and swaps it out for a different one.
所以这小孩是个运货人
So we're taking this kid's a runner.
好 就这样 就这样
Okay. There you go. There you go.
放下手臂
Bring your arm down.
好了
Okay.
躺好了 嗯
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表