-我来找沃克·诺斯 -身份证件
- Here to see Walker North. - ID.
身份证件
ID.
锁好你的配枪
Secure your service weapon.
博伊特警长 诺斯特别探员现在可以见你了
Sergeant Voight, Special Agent North will see you now.
谢谢
Thank you.
联邦调查局
特别调查组
-谢谢 -坐吧
- Thank you. - Have a seat.
真抱歉 兄弟
Oh. I'm sorry, man.
我让她们把你领这来 这边你会更舒服点
I told 'em to park you in here, where you'd be more comfy,
但这些人
but these people.
这里是一群行尸走肉管着的
This place is run by cadavers.
在外面他们被称为"官僚"
"Bureaucrats" as they're known in the wild.
诺斯探员 找我有什么事
Agent North. What can I do for you?
罗伊·沃顿
伊利诺伊州芝加哥
罗伊·沃顿
Roy Walton.
一个变♥态♥的家伙
One sick man.
贩运毒品 拐卖♥♥人口
Drug trafficking, human trafficking,
杀死了三个女孩 试图杀死一名警♥察♥
killed three girls, tried to kill a cop,
然后他就消失了
and then he just disappeared.
事件发生后
When it all went down,
你的副警司萨姆·米勒... 你认识萨姆吧
your deputy supe, Sam Miller-- you know Sam?
对
Yes.
萨姆想让没接触过案子的人来看看
Well, Sam wanted fresh eyes on the case,
我们的假设是...我相信也是你们的...
and our assumption was-- and yours too, I believe--
罗伊·沃顿逃离芝加哥了
is that Roy Walton left the city.
是的
That's right.
结果呢 他并没有
Well, turns out he didn't.
沃顿从未离开过芝加哥
Walton never left Chicago.
事件发生后 沃顿让他表弟给他买♥♥了张
After it all went down, Walton had his cousin buy him
去大急流城的票
a ticket up to Grand Rapids.
他根本就没上火车
He never got on the train.
而且我们仔细筛查了每个红绿灯上的摄像头
And we combed through every camera on every traffic light,
收费站 飞机 火车 汽车等等 没有
toll booth, you know, planes, trains, automobiles--bupkes.
人不会凭空消失
People don't just disappear.
说得对
That's right.
对 罗伊一定在这里的什么地方
No, Roy's here somewhere.
听着
Look,
我理解那个案子对你们也挺困难
I know this was a tough case for your guys.
你们差点死了个自己人
You almost lost one of your own?
的确死了
We did.
我没兴趣揭开老的伤疤
I got no interest in scraping off fresh scabs here,
但我得要给沃顿排出准确的时机线
but I got to put together a precise timeline for Walton.
你需要我们的档案 没问题
You need our files, no problem.
要那个...我还需要和你的人谈谈
That's--and--and I need to talk with your guys too.
你是情报组的对吧
Uh, you're with the Intelligence Unit?
对吧 你...你在21区那边
Right? You--you work out of the 21st?
是西区吗
That's West Side?
东南 最边上
Southeast, low end.
听着 我的小组正在响应一个现场
Listen, my unit's responding to a scene right now.
你去忙你的 也都说完了 真的
Do your thing, please. Uh, that's all, really.
我们完全敞开 你需要的任何东西
Listen, we're an open book, so anything you need.
非常感谢
Much appreciated.
-芝加哥警署 -在这
- Chicago PD! - Here!
-你们搜索完房♥子了吗 -没呢
- You clear the house yet? - No.
就我一个人 一直在处理他 家伙有刀...
Riding solo, been with him. Guy with a knife--
20来岁 拉美人 黑帮的 他说的
20s, Hispanic, gangbanger, his words.
求求你们
Please.
保护好我的女儿们
Just take care of my girls.
-海莉 我去楼上 -好 下面交给我
- Hailey, I'm going upstairs. - Yeah, I got down here.
海莉 我在楼上发现了血迹 从这开始
Hailey, I got blood upstairs. It started here.
我要搜索楼层其它的地方
I'm clearing the rest of the floor.
芝加哥警署 我知道你在里面
Chicago Police! I know you're in there.
举起手出来 否则我会假定
Come out with your hands up or I will assume
你持有武器
that you're armed.
不
No!
不 求求你
No! Please.
没事 没事了
Okay, okay! It's okay.
你们没事了 没事了
You're okay, you're okay.
爸爸 我爸爸呢
Dad! Where's my dad?
我们找人来救他了 好吧 没事了
We're getting him help. All right, it's okay.
芝加哥警署
第九季 第八集
听到尖叫声 很恐怖
Heard screaming. It was bad.
我打了911
I called 911.
他不太好 是不是
He isn't okay, is he?
我们在尽全力救助他 女士
We're doing everything we can for him, ma'am.
哈维是个好父亲 是个好人
Harvey's a good father, a good man.
好的 谢谢你
All right. Well, thank you.
孩子怎么样
How's the kid?
我也不知道 还在尽力把气喘匀
I don't know, still trying to breathe.
什么情况
What do we got?
哈维·克拉克 44岁 多处刀伤
Harvey Clarke, 44, multiple stab wounds,
后背 躯干... 正在送往芝加哥医院
back, torso--on his way to Med.
听着像是入室抢劫出了岔子
Sounds like home invasion gone wrong.
克拉克说有个家伙从侧面冲了进来
Clarke said a guy busted in the side door,
去偷他亡妻的首饰
went for his late wife's jewelry.
描述他是消瘦的年轻拉美男性
Described him as a thin, young Hispanic male.
克拉克和他的两个女儿住在这里
Clarke lives here with his two daughters.
我发现的这个叫坎迪丝 14岁
The one I found, Candace, she's 14 years old.
还有个大点的 达琳
And there's an older one, Darlene,
16岁 一早去上学了
16, went to school early,
很可能还不知道这件事
probably has no idea this ever happened.
你们找了社会服务人员去找她了
Well, you got Social Services on her?
对 他们正在送她俩去奶奶家
Yeah, they're taking 'em to their grandmother's house.
-她们唯一在本地的亲戚 -她们妈妈呢
- It's the only local relative. - What about their mother?
去世了
She passed away.
邻居说是自身免疫系统的什么问题
Neighbor said it was some sort of autoimmune thing.
-警长 -你发现了什么情况
- Sarge! - What do you got?
我们在车♥库♥里找到两台点钞机
All right, so we found two cash counters
还有一包橡皮筋
and a bag of rubber bands in the garage,
意味着不管我们的受害人是干什么的
which means that whatever our victim does,
他是收现金的
he does it in cash.
但警长 根本没有强行闯入的痕迹
But Sarge, there's no sign of forced entry at all,
就是说不管是谁干的
which means that whoever did this
他很可能就是大大方方走进来的
possibly just walked right in.
也许他们有钥匙或者门是开着的
Maybe they had a key or the door was open,
但我觉得这值得问问清楚
but I think that's worth asking some questions.
对 也许行凶者认识他
Yeah, like, maybe the offender knew him.
-去查吧 -收到
- Chase it. - Copy that.
好吧 我想要广泛地调查这个案子
All right, I want to work this wide.
-让鉴证科的在整栋房♥子里提取指纹 -收到
- Have Forensics dust the whole house for prints. - Copy.
亚当 在该区域寻找入室盗窃的规律
Adam, look for patterns of break-ins,
还有已知的盗窃犯
known burglars in the area.
杰 海莉
Jay, Hailey,
五分钟后在东面两条街与我碰面
meet me two blocks east in five.
联调局正在积极调查
The FBI has an active investigation
调查罗伊·沃顿的失踪
into the disappearance of Roy Walton?
你告诉我们他们除了把他的照片挂在邮局里
You told us they weren't gonna do anything more
不会做别的事
than put his picture up in the post office.
我们现在却面临职业生涯的终结
We're talking about the end of our careers,
解散整个团队
disbanding of the whole unit,
牢狱之灾
prison.
他们没有任何证据 只是摸摸底
They have nothing. It's a fishing expedition.
你相信吗
You believe that?
如果他们有什么证据
Well, if they have anything more than nothing,
我会查到的
I'll find out.
听着 只要我们团结一致
Look, if we stick together...
就不会有事
We're fine.
好 有什么线索
All right, where are we?
受害者还在昏迷中
Victim's not out of the woods yet.
一处刀伤撕裂了他的肝脏
One of the stab wounds lacerated his liver.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表