这种指控可不能随便说
That's a hell of an accusationto toss around.
我知道 但他还有什么愿意撒谎
I know. But why else would he lie?
因为 我说不好
Because, I don't know.
也许他说错了
Maybe he said his words wrong.
金 他是个好警♥察♥ 是个好人
Kim, he's good police. This is a good man.
没错 但你想想 事情说不通
Yeah, but think about it. It doesn't add up.
也许他觉得自己遗漏了这个很丢脸
Maybe he was embarrassed that he missed something.
那家伙现在很不好过
The guy's going through a tough time right now.
他妻子病了
His wife's sick.
对 我知道 我查了他的信用
Yeah, I know.I ran his credit.
他的保险不能报销治疗费用
His insurance doesn't cover the treatment.
-你查了他的信用 -对
- You ran his credit? - Yes.
他破产了 亚当
He's bankrupt, Adam.
你知道他打输了的民事诉讼吗
You know about that civil suit he lost?
不知道
No.
我的巡逻小伙伴 他们以前常谈论这家伙
My patrol buddies, they used to talk about this guy,
"萨利"·奥提兹警探
Detective "Sally" Ortiz.
芝加哥警署想平息这事 但他卷入了
CPD tried to bury it, but he got jammed up
一次对二次杀人犯的不良逮捕风波中
for a bad arrest of a two-time murderer.
他被罚要补偿对方七十万
He got a 700K judgment against him.
他失去了所有的延期薪酬 而且最糟的是
He lost all his deferred comp and the kicker?
他的一半薪资都没了
Half his paycheck is garnished.
直接进了定罪重罪犯的口袋
It goes directly to a convicted felon.
-好吧 -所以这说得通
- Okay. - So it makes sense.
对吧 这家伙快撑不住了
Right? The guy is drowning.
他很绝望 他...
He's desperate. He--
他只是拿了手电筒去干活
He grabbed his flashlight to do his job.
但他知道自己身上有执法录像
Because he knew a security camera was on him.
手电筒可以帮他遮掩
The flashlight was his cover.
我也不愿意相信
I didn't want to believe it either.
拜托
Come on.
那你呢 你怎么这么确定他手脚干净
What about you? What makes you so sure that he's clean?
因为我了解他
Because I know him.
所以我不在乎他有多绝望或破产
So I don't care how desperate or how broke he is.
他不是贼
He's not a thief.
这不是他的为人
It's not who he is.
他是个警♥察♥
He's a cop.
你打算告诉博伊特这个吗
You planning on going to Voight with this?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 金 我...觉得我们该按警长说的做
Look, Kim, I...think we should do what Sarge suggested.
找到坏人 而坏人就是奎恩兄弟
We find the bad guys. The bad guys are the Quinns.
而不是萨利·奥提兹
Not Detective Sally Ortiz.
嗯 我刚回到局里 我会告诉警长
Yeah, I just got back to the district. I'm gonna fill in my sergeant.
谢了老兄 真是好消息
Thank you, man. That's good news.
警长
Hey, Sarge?
我想我们找到了奎恩兄弟的藏身点
I think we found where the Quinns are laying their heads.
好
Okay.
吉米·奎恩有个女朋友
Jimmy Quinn's got a girlfriend.
她保释过他两次 她住在奥斯汀南部
She's posted bond for him twice. She lives in South Austin.
战术小组正在监控她家
Tact's been sitting on her place.
两个符合奎恩兄弟外貌特征的人刚出现
Two men matching the Quinns' descriptions just showed up.
好 通知队伍
Okay, alert the team.
过去 安排好 跟踪他们
Get over there, set up, and tail them.
我们不能永远盯着他们
We can't keep our eyes on 'em forever.
我觉得我们该行动
I think we should move in.
-我们只有间接证据 -我知道 我知道
- All we have is circumstantial. - I know that. I know.
但我们进去 给我48小时
But we move in. Give me the 48.
我会让他们开口 我会把手表找回来
I'll sweat 'em. I'll get those watches back.
我们结束这件事
We end this thing.
老大 我...
Boss, I...
我需要这个
I need this one.
我们都需要 亚当
We all need it, Adam.
但证据不足
We don't have 'em.
监控那栋房♥子
We'll sit on the house.
他说得对
Hey, he's right.
什么 怎么了
What, what's going on?
那边调整了我的事件响应小组会议
They bumped up my meet with IRT.
-移到了什么时候 -现在
- To when? - Now.
不行 重新安排 你不能气冲冲地进去
No, reschedule. You can't go in there hot.
金 我只想让这一切结束
Kim... I just want this done.
所以之后 奥提兹警探和我分头行动
So then, uh, Detective Ortiz and I split up.
罪犯开枪 打了几轮子弹
The offender engaged, got off a few rounds,
我藏在了一些机器后面
so I took cover behind some machinery.
用无线电呼叫奥提兹警探
Radioed Detective Ortiz.
制♥造♥层 装配室
他被锁在了装配室
He was locked down in the old assembly room.
装配室
He was where?
先生 你们这里就有地图
Sir, you guys have a map right here.
我这边还在办案
I'm right in the middle of a case.
我感觉自己在重复我已经告诉过你们的话
I feel like I'm kinda just repeating everything I've said to you before.
他不可能在那个房♥间
I mean, it's impossible he was in that room.
那里被锁住了
It's bolted shut.
封锁了所有可能有毒害的区域
Sealed off any potential hazardous areas.
所以奥提兹警探在哪
So where was Detective Ortiz?
废弃仓库 18街西4012号♥
对了
Oh, yeah.
对 我肯定是误解他了
Okay, well, I-I must have misunderstood him.
当时罪犯朝我射击
I mean, I was under fire.
罪犯开了好几轮枪 然后直接逃走了
So, uh, the offender got off a few more rounds, took off running.
你看到子弹是从哪里打过来的吗
Did you see where the shots came from?
只知道是往我这个方向打的
Only that the rounds were coming in my direction.
你是在那时感受到了有即刻危险吗
Was it at that time you felt imminent danger?
没错
Yes.
之后你再清晰地看到持枪罪犯是什么时候
When was the next time you had a clear view of the armed offender?
等我到高处的时候
When I got to the elevated position.
怎么了 事件响应小组没批吗
What happened? IRT didn't sign off?
不 批了 那一枪没问题
No, they did. It was a good shoot.
好 那就好
Okay, good.
好的
Good.
你说得对
You were right.
萨尔骗了我
Sal lied to me.
他说自己在装配室 说他被堵在那了
Told me he was in this assembly room, that he got jammed up.
结果发现那个房♥间被反锁
Turns out that room is bolted shut.
我以为他只是被堵了
I think he just held back.
因为我用对讲机呼了他
'Cause I walkied him.
我大喊救命 我很害怕
I was screaming for help. I was scared.
而他就离我150米 却...
And he was 50 feet away and he...
却故意不来救我
he slow-rolled me.
-你跟事件响应小组说了吗 -没有
- Did you mention that to IRT? - No.
他怎么能这样
How's he gonna do that?
现在警♥察♥执法就变这样了吗
Is that what policing is now?
太过危险 所以不主动去救其他警♥察♥的性命吗
Too much risk to be proactive and save another cop's life?
天地良心
I mean, oh, my God.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不必
No.
该道歉的人应该是我 抱歉我没听你的
I should be sorry. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you.
是啊
Yeah.
得告诉博伊特 对吧
Gotta tell Voight, right?
对
Yeah.
查奥提兹
Move on Ortiz.
对
Yeah.
拜 玛丽
Bye, Mary.
玛丽说萨尔一整晚都在喝酒
Mary said Sal was up all night drinking.
听起来他一团糟
Sounds like he was a mess.
不停抱怨这个系统
Rambling and railing against the system.
今早拿着包出门了
Left this morning carrying a bag.
她之后再没收到他的消息
She hasn't heard from him since.
我不知道 老大
I don't know, boss.
听起来他要不就是想卖♥♥了手表
Sounds like he's either selling the watches
或者我们得开始检查停尸间了
or we need to start checking morgues.
不 还没到那一步
Nah, we're not there yet.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表