in a different way than it does mine.
我只是敬佩你 尽管如此你依然留了下来
I respect the hell out of you that you stay here when it does.
埃里克开口了吗
Is Eric talking?
没有
No.
哈伯德呢
Hubbard?
所以我们没证据证明是哈伯德派他过去的吗
So we have no proof that Hubbard sent him down there?
暂时没有
Not yet.
路易斯刚要告诉我枪的下落
Lewis was just about to tell me what happened with the gun.
他没扔
He didn't dump it.
他没告诉你他怎么处理的吗
He didn't tell you what he did with it?
可能在任何地方
It could be anywhere.
我只是不知道枪击后他去了哪里 我不知道
I just don't know where he went after the shooting. I don't know.
我知道
I do know.
莎莉丝特说他会去一个他感觉安全的地方
Celeste said he would go somewhere where he knew it was safe.
找到了
Got it.
这就是用于飞车枪击作案的枪
That's the gun used in the drive-through shooting.
没印象吗
Doesn't ring a bell?
瞧 结果发现有人
See, it turns out somebody put
在这把枪上装了格洛克转换器
a Glock converter switch on that weapon,
把枪变成了全自动
made it fully automatic.
还不记得吗
Still nothing?
路易斯死了 所以他不能指证
Lewis is gone, so he can't testify on that,
但埃里克·博伊德还活着
but Eric Boyle is still here.
对 警♥察♥没有枪击他
Yeah, the police didn't shoot him.
我猜你的如意算盘是警♥察♥会开枪
Like I'm guessing you thought they would.
而且他开口了
And he's talking.
他说了不少
Oh, he's talking.
他说你把枪和车给了他
He's saying you gave him the gun and the car.
说你让他和路易斯去开枪杀了维金斯
That you told him and Lewis to shoot and kill Wiggins
不然你就杀了他们
or you would shoot and kill them.
如果你以为我会乖乖坦白
If you think I'ma slip for a confession,
那是不可能
it ain't gone happen.
你瞧 我们并不需要你的口供
See, it turns out we don't need it.
对 之后我会常在警局看见你 哈伯
Yeah, I'll be seeing you around, Hubby.
你给他登记收监吧 凯文
Why don't you fill him in, Kev?
你瞧
See,
枪手戴面具 戴手套
shooters wear masks, they wear gloves,
他们避开摄像头 但不知为何
they avoid the cameras, but for some reason,
罪犯总是忘记
bangers always forget that
当你把子弹放进弹夹时
when you load bullets into a magazine,
当你把转换器装上格洛克
and when you put a switch on a Glock
把枪变成AK47时
and turn it into a mini AK-47,
会留下部分指纹
you leave partial prints.
你的指纹出现在两把枪上
Your prints are on both of those guns.
外加上埃里克·博伊德的证词
That plus what we got from Eric Boyle,
你完蛋了
you're done.
所以
So...
祝你在州监狱好运
Good luck at Stateville.
不过那些"解放哈伯德"的T恤应该会很火
Those "Free Hubbard" shirts are gonna be pretty popular, though.
你听说发生的事了吗
Did you hear what happened?
我希望自己能早点过来
I wish I could've been here sooner.
进来吧
Come on.
你知道他们打算把路易斯作为成年人起诉
You know they were gonna charge Lewis as an adult.
我完全不理解
I can't even understand that.
他才15岁
He's 15.
而且我们都知道
And we both know
如果路易斯是个白人
if Lewis was a white kid,
他们会把他塑造成被霸凌而犯罪的无助受害者
they'd paint a picture of a helpless victim bullied into crime.
他都没有碰过扳机
I mean, he didn't even have his hand on the trigger.
还有路易斯
And Lewis,
死在了被警♥察♥拘留的情况下
killed in police custody.
我早就知道当那些警♥察♥
I knew when those cops--
当他们来我的教室时 我就知道
when they showed up in my classroom, I knew,
但我却把他们引向了他
and yet, I led them right to him.
我早该知道他们会跟踪我
I should've known they'd follow me.
我简直太蠢了
It was so, so stupid.
还有我把你也卷进来了
You know, and then I got you involved,
对他来说 我可能越帮越忙
and I probably made things worse for him.
我没保护好他
I didn't protect him.
他们也没保护他
They didn't protect him.
你知道最让我痛心的是什么吗
You know what burns me the most?
什么
What?
我听说路易斯坐的巡逻车里
I heard Lewis was riding in a patrol car
是两个黑人警♥察♥
with two Black officers.
你怎么知道的
How'd you hear that?
街上的目击证人
Witnesses on the street.
他们晚上要怎么睡觉 看到了路易斯
How do they sleep at night knowing that Lewis died
就死在了他们身边
sitting right next to them?
我不知道
I don't know.
你为什么这么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
莎莉丝特
Celeste.
我得告诉你
I gotta tell you.
-抱歉 但我... -不 不不
- I'm sorry, but I-- - No, no, no.
不 你别这样 好吗
No, no, you don't do that, okay?
你别这样
You're not doing that.
你不用向我道歉
You don't apologize to me.
这些都不是你的错 好吗
None of this is on you, okay?
你想帮忙 对此我非常感谢
You tried to help, and I appreciate that so, so much.
真的 真的
I really do, I really do.
我觉得你
I think you
是个非常好的男人 凯文
are a very good man, Kevin.
好吧 我们能
Okay, can we just--
我们能喝点啤酒 然后静静地坐着吗
Can we just have some beers and just sit in silence together?
我们自己的安全空间
Our own little safe space?
这样可以吗
Is that okay?
好吗
Yeah?
你来吗
You coming?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表