但就好像
But it's like...
就像 我知道萨尔也这么想
like, I know that's how Sal felt too.
我只是觉得他没料到会这样
And I just don't think he saw it coming.
但你不是他 亚当
Yeah, well, you're not him, Adam.
你不是那种人
That is not you.
你不是那种人
That is not you.
你有我 你还有玛凯拉
And you have me and you have Makayla.
我们不会让你变成那样
And we won't let that be you.
不如你试试吧 不如你去试试
Why don't you try? Why don't you go ahead and try?
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
好 我得付本奇钱
Okay. I gotta pay Bench.
不如你把钱给我 我来付
Why don't you give me the money and I'll handle it?
-谢谢 -慢点
- Thank you. - Slow.
一步一步走
One foot, two foot.
-好的 -对吧
- All right. - Right?
晚安 本奇
Good night, Benchy.
晚安
Nighty-night.
拜 本奇小子
Bye, Benchy-boy.
回头见 鲁塞
Later, Ruzey.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表