起来 走过来
Get up, walk towards me.
-她在哪里 -谁
- Where is she? - Who?
玛凯拉 她在哪里
Makayla, where is she?
-谁 -她在哪里
- Who? - Where is she?
我不知道她是谁
I don't know who she is.
手不要放下
Keep your hands up.
-安全 -公♥寓♥里有你同伙吗
- Clear. - Got anybody else in the apartment with you?
没 没有 就我自己
No, no, I'm alone.
大伙过来 看看这些
Guys, get in here, you wanna check this out.
到底什么情况 我又没犯事
What the hell is going on? I haven't done anything wrong.
你买♥♥一次性手♥机♥克隆以后再出♥售♥吗
You buy and clone burners and sell them?
是不是这样
Is that what this is?
-我没... -现在不是撒谎的时候
- I don't-- - Now is not the time to lie.
你5天前是不是在57号♥街买♥♥了
Did you buy a burner five days ago
一部手♥机♥
from the market on 57th?
你把它卖♥♥给谁了
Who did you sell it to?
我得查一下电脑记录
I would have to check my computer.
给 这是号♥码
Here, here's the number.
-他们买♥♥了5部手♥机♥ -他们是谁
- They bought five phones. - Who's they?
不知道 我从不问买♥♥家信息
I don't know. I don't ask for any info.
-他们什么长相 -是两个男人
- What'd they look like? - There were two guys.
一个白人 非常高 另一个是黑人
One was white, real tall, and the other was a Black guy.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
我们需要其他几部手♥机♥的号♥码
Okay, well, we need all those other numbers right now.
来 赶紧的
Come on. Hurry up.
雷萨卖♥♥给他们5部手♥机♥
Reza sold them five burner phones.
3部还没有使用过 2部使用过
Three haven't been turned on yet, the other two have.
一部用来联♥系♥西奥
One was used to call Theo.
另一部接入了同样的信♥号♥♥塔
The other pinged the same towers.
这肯定是我们的绑♥架♥犯
These are definitely our offenders.
他们还在行动
They are on the move,
并且手♥机♥一直关机
and they're keeping their phones off.
所以他们用手♥机♥打给别人
Okay so they're making calls on 'em.
-他们有呼入记录吗 -有 长官
- Are they receiving any? - Yes, sir.
两部手♥机♥每天都有至少3次呼入记录
Both of those phones got calls from a 9429 number
来自一个9429的号♥码
at least three times a day.
那是联邦监狱的专用固话
That's a dedicated state prison landline.
-塔里克 玛凯拉的生父 -不
- Tariq. Makayla's father. - No.
是罗根监狱 女性监狱
It's Logan Penitentiary. The women's prison.
妮娅 塔里克的女友吗
Nia, Tariq's girlfriend?
她帮他杀害了玛凯拉的家人
She helped him kill Makayla's family.
帮他试图掳走她
She helped him try and take her.
罗根监狱确认妮娅的监区有呼出记录
Guys, Logan confirmed calls came from Nia's wing.
等等 我们跟她有协议
Hold on. We made her a deal.
她给我们口供就能脱身
She talked to us, she flipped.
不 我骗了她 亚当
No. I lied to her, Adam.
她没拿到协议 被判了终生监禁
She didn't get a deal. She got life.
是我害她判了无期
I gave her life.
老天 什么事
Oh, God, what?
你们想要什么
What do y'all want?
来 请坐 妮娅
Here, have a seat, Nia.
妮娅
Nia.
我们需要你雇来绑♥架♥玛凯拉的人的姓名
We need the names of the men you hired to abduct Makayla.
谁
Who?
监狱有记录 我们知道你给他们打电♥话♥了
The prison keeps logs. We know you called these men.
怎么 你们还能让我的生活
What, what, y'all gonna make my life worse
-更糟糕吗 -所有事都能
- than it already is? - Things can always
-更糟糕 -不对
- get worse, Nia. - Oh no.
没什么比地狱更糟
There's nothing beneath hell.
妮娅 看着我
Nia, look at me.
没错 情况可以更糟
Yeah, they can get worse.
也可以变好
They can also get better.
她只是个孩子 妮娅
She's just a child, Nia.
我还以为你哑巴了呢
Here I almost thought you went mute.
上次你啰嗦了一堆
Last time you was talkin' so, so much
要用一根针杀死我的废话
about how you was gonna kill me with a needle.
但她只是个孩子
But she's just a child.
所以你和塔里克才想要她
That's why you and Tariq wanted her.
你们想把最好的给她
You wanted what was best for her.
-所以你想要她... -你收养了她
- That's why you wanted her-- - You adopted her.
这滋味如何
How does it feel?
喜欢吗
How do you like it, hmm?
孩子被别人偷走的滋味
Havin' your child stole by someone,
你这白人圣母婊
you white savior bitch.
你想要情况更糟吗 我会让它更糟
You want things worse, I'll make things worse--
带我走
Get me outta here.
-不不 妮娅 -她从来都不是你的孩子
- No, no, no--Nia-- - She was never yours.
如果不是你的 就不能被偷
It can't be stolen if it never was yours.
-别 喂 -放手
- Stop it--hey! - Get off me!
-听我说 -听我说 妮娅
- Hey, listen to me. - Listen to me, Nia.
这是你和我之间的事
This is between you and me.
-妮娅 拜托告诉我名字 -滚开
- Nia, please give me the names. - Get outta my face.
-带我离开 -妮娅 拜托
- Get me out of here. - Nia, please!
你这帮不上忙
You are not helping.
你得控制住自己
You have got to get a hold of yourself.
你这样没法救玛凯拉回来
You are not gonna get Makayla back like this.
警长 典狱长要见我们
Sarge, the warden needs to see us.
让他冷静下
Get him off the ceiling.
-你在干什么 -我在干什么
- What are you doing? - What am I doing?
你没听到她刚才说什么吗
Did you not hear her in there?
你没听到她刚才说什么吗
Did you not just hear her in there?
玛凯拉需要你冷静
Makayla needs you to be calm.
不 玛凯拉需要我把那女人扯得稀巴烂
No, Makayla needs me to rip that woman's throat out.
玛凯拉需要我排除万难
Makayla needs me to run through every single wall
直到把她安全带回家
until I bring her home safe to us.
金 玛凯拉不需要冷静
Kim, Makayla does not need calm.
那就为了我 亚当
Then you do it for me, Adam.
你冷静 因为我需要你冷静
You hold on, because I need you to hold on.
明白吗 我需要你冷静
Do you understand? I need you to hold on.
典狱长给了我们所有文件
Hey, the warden's given us every file
和所有监控视频
and every piece of footage.
我们不需要妮娅的口供
We do not need Nia to talk to us.
我们自己就能在交钱前
We're gonna find these men ourselves
找到这些人 来吧
before the meet happens, come on.
-好吧 -金
- Okay. - Kim--
现在不行
Not now.
根据典狱长的文件
According to the Warden's files,
妮娅一直在给玛凯拉的生父塔里克写信
Nia has been writing Makayla's dad Tariq
自从她入狱后每天都写
every day since she landed inside.
-还爱着他 -对
- Still in love. - Yes.
信件显示塔里克被转移到一间
The letters show that Tariq was moved to a cellblock
由黑帮先知控制的牢房♥
that's ran by the Gangster Prophets.
那时起黑帮先知要求他交保护费
That's when the GPs demanded protection money from him,
否则他就会被捅刀子
otherwise, he was gonna have a shiv in his neck.
所以妮娅绑♥架♥了玛凯拉吗
And that's why Nia kidnapped Makayla?
对 塔里克为了偿还自己的监狱债
Yes. Tariq, for his own prison debts,
绑♥架♥了自己的女儿
took his daughter.
这是好消息
Well, it's good news.
意味着这案子依然是为了钱
Means this is still about money.
妮娅怎么知道玛凯拉住在哪里的
How'd Nia find out where Makayla was?
抚养权官司
Custody battle.
法庭联♥系♥了塔里克 塔里克告诉了妮娅
Courts contact Tariq, Tariq writes Nia letting her know that
西奥在申请抚养权
Theo was filing for custody.
她知道他有钱
She knows he's got money.
策划了整件事 就为了帮助塔里克
Cooks up the whole thing just to help Tariq.
监狱记录了妮娅和绑♥架♥者一次性电♥话♥的
Okay, the prison has seven calls logged between Nia
一次性电♥话♥的七次联络
and the kidnappers' burner phones.
他们用暗语沟通 她从没说过名字 但是
They talk in code, she never uses their names, but--
这是上周的
Okay, so this is last week.
他给监狱的证件是假的
ID he gave to the prison is fake--
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表