所以怎么样 我能出去了吗
So what's up, can I get up out of here or what?
你朝警♥察♥开枪
You shot at the police.
你在这好好待着吧
You ain't going nowhere.
凯文
Hey, Kev.
有时间吗
You got a second?
我觉得你应该知道
I thought you should know
伯吉斯在找文职工作
Burgess is looking at desk jobs.
你跟她谈过了吗
You talk to her?
还没 只有鲁塞克说的
Not yet. Just Ruzek.
还没什么板上钉钉 不过缉毒组有个空缺
Nothing set in stone, but there is an opening in Narcotics.
警长 我片区接到报♥警♥电♥话♥
Sarge, call came in over the zone.
目击者在拉辛附近的后巷看到了一起疑似强♥奸♥案
Witness saw a possible rape in a back alley off Racine.
受害者逃跑了 但罪犯跳上了
Victim took off running, but the offender jumped
一辆深色车窗的黑色SUV
into a black SUV with tinted windows.
马上跟进 谢了 特鲁迪
Let's jump on it. Thanks, Trudy.
2326在现场 没有黑色SUV和受害者的踪迹
2326 on scene, no sign of black SUV or the victim.
5021H 我们在路上了 2326 封锁周边
5021 Henry, we're en route. 2326, secure the perimeter.
调度中心说受害者
Dispatch relayed the victim is believed
可能受伤了 继续搜索
to be injured, so keep searching.
我们会挨家挨户敲门 也许她跑进了居民家求助
We'll knock on doors. Maybe she ran inside for help.
停车
Stop!
我们是警♥察♥
Hey! We're the police!
5021 乔治 我们看到受害者了
5021 George, we got eyes on our victim.
我们是警♥察♥
Hey. We're the police.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
有我们在 你现在安全了 我保证
We got you, okay. You're safe now, I promise.
他走了 不能伤害你了
He's gone. He can't hurt you.
她情绪稳定吗 我们能和她谈谈吗
Is she stable? Can we try talking to her?
抱歉 警探 我们得把她带走
Sorry, Detective, we gotta take her in.
她处于精神紧张状态
She's catatonic.
犯罪现场在两个街区外 教堂附近的小巷
Crime scene's two blocks up, alley near a church.
目击者说一辆黑色SUV匆忙离开
Witness reports a black SUV leaving in a hurry.
没看到司机的样子
Didn't get a look at the driver
而且 还是没有车牌
and, again, we got zero plates.
但我们在受害者的钱包里找到了一张身份证
But we did find an ID in the victim's purse.
她的名字是萨拉·奥康奈尔
Her name's Sara O'Connell.
因持有海♥洛♥因♥被捕
Been arrested for possession of heroin,
蹲过监狱 出狱两年
did the time, been out for two years,
住在盖齐公园 在特洛伊街的自助洗衣店工作
lives in Gage Park, works at a laundromat on Troy.
目前还没有证据表明
All right, so far we got nothing saying
这和艾娃与G公园王帮见面有关
this comes back to Ava's meet with the G-Parks,
也就是说这可能是随机事件
which means this could be random,
意味着这可能是起连环事件
which means we're looking at a straight-up serial.
我去医院 加急收集强♥奸♥证据
I'll go to Med, get a rush on the rape kit,
等到她恢复了再跟她了解情况
wait there to interview her when she's able.
不 医院的事我来负责
No, I'll handle Med.
我要你们所有人在街上继续调查
I want you all working the street, everybody.
金
Kim.
是我 汉克
It's me. It's Hank.
警长
Hey, Sarge.
一切都好吧
Everything all right?
有时间吗
Got a sec?
有 赶紧进来吧
Yeah. Come on in.
玛凯拉在上学吗
Makayla at school?
是啊 最近都是亚当在照顾她
Yeah, Adam's been taking her in.
不错
Oh, good.
你最近感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
好多了 一天比一天好
Better. Yeah, every day better.
那就好
Good.
-我给你倒杯咖啡吧 -不 谢谢 我不喝
- Let me get you a coffee. - No thanks, I'm good.
其实我需要你帮个忙
Actually I need your help with something.
我在医院有个强♥奸♥受害者
I got this rape victim over at Med.
我知道 亚当告诉过我
Oh, right, Adam was telling me something about that.
对 我想让你跟她聊聊
Yeah, well, I want you to talk to her.
为什么是我
Why me?
我需要大家共同作战
I need all hands on deck.
真的吗 你真的需要我♥干♥这事吗
Really? You really need me for this?
在你做出任何决定之前 任何决定
Before you make any decisions--any decisions,
你得给自己一个机会让自己觉得
you gotta give yourself a chance to feel like
你还能胜任这份工作
you can do the job again.
如果你愿意的话
If you want to.
所以这实际上是一种选择
You know? So it's actually a choice.
去跟她聊聊吧
Just talk to her.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 萨拉 我是伯吉斯警官
Hi, Sara. I'm Officer Burgess.
你介意我问你几个问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
别烦我
Leave me alone.
伯吉斯警官 你感觉怎么样
Officer Burgess! How you feeling?
好多了
Better.
-那就好 -谢谢 我是来
- Good. - Thanks, I'm just
问你的病人几个问题
here to ask your patient a couple questions.
没问题
No problem.
萨拉 我等会过来
Sara, I'll be back.
他怎么会认识你
How come he knows you?
我上周住在走廊那头
I was down the hall last week.
也是个病人 跟你一样
I was a patient, like you.
出什么事了
What happened?
我在执行任务时中枪了
I was shot in the line of duty.
萨拉 你能
Sara, can you...
想起对你下手的那个人的任何细节吗
Think of any details about the man who did this to you?
因为你想起的任何事 都可能帮到我们
'Cause anything you remember could help us.
他戴着黑色滑雪面罩
He was wearing a black ski mask.
好的
Okay.
还有别的吗
What about anything else?
高矮 胖瘦
Tall, short, slim, heavy--
你问我这么多问题
You're asking me all these questions.
而我只是想忘掉这整件事 好吗
And I'm just trying to forget the whole thing, okay?
不 我知道 我知道 我只是
No, I know. I know, I just--
你想起的任何事都可能帮到我们
anything you remember can help us.
你能试试吗
Can you try?
我们从头说起好吗
Why don't you start at the beginning?
我刚离开戒毒互助会
I left my NA meeting.
我在便利店买♥♥了冰棍
I picked up a pop at the convenience store.
开始往地铁走
I started walking to the L.
他突然冲出来
And he came out of nowhere.
拿枪抵着我的脑袋
He put a gun to my head.
他开始把我拽向一辆车
He started dragging me toward a car.
然后
And, um...
然后他...
and then he...
我不知道自己怎么逃跑的
I don't know how I got away.
他打算杀了我
He was gonna kill me.
我可以从他的眼里看出来
I could see it in his eyes.
就像是他
It was like he--
他拥有所有的
He had all--
所有权力
All the power.
对
Yeah.
我不应该一个人走路
I shouldn't have been walking alone.
萨拉 天呐 不
Sara. God, no.
这不是你的错 好吗
This is not your fault, okay?
我问这些问题只是因为
I'm only here asking these questions
这能帮助我们抓到伤害你的人
so we can catch the guy who did this to you.
你抓到了射伤你的人吗
You catch the guy who shot you?
不 还没
No. Not yet.
那辆SUV 对 有辆黑色SUV
The SUV. Yeah, there's a black SUV.
你能记得车的信息吗
Can you remember anything about that?
那辆车有什么特别之处吗
Um, was there anything unusual about the car?
-或许部分车牌 -不知道
- Maybe a partial plate-- - I don't know.
你记得自己被射伤时的细节吗
Do you remember any of that from when you were shot?
我只记得
All I remember...
他对我做的事
is what he did to me.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表