举起手来 快点
Hands in the air, now!
放下武器 跪下
Drop your weapon now and get on your knees!
放下武器 跪下
Drop your weapon and get on your knees!
我跪了很久了
I've been on my knees a long time.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
我有过机会 我必须抓住它
I had my chance, I had to take it.
你杀了人
You killed a guy.
世界因此变得更美好
World's a better place because of it.
不是这样的
Doesn't work like that.
好吧 你知道是怎么回事
Right, you know how it works.
这不是我这样的人能理解的 嗯
That's not for someone like me to understand, huh.
因为 让我们面对现实吧 我只是块肉
'Cause, let's just face it, I'm just meat.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
在这里 有这种能力 但别这么用
Here, have this skill, but don't use it like that.
然后拿着这把步♥枪♥杀了他 但别杀他
And take this rifle and kill him, but don't kill him!
放下武器
Put your weapon down!
而且一起去抢劫 诺克斯
And come along on the robbery job, Knox.
之后再决定是否要像杀狗一样杀了你
And we'll just decide later if we want to kill you like a dog afterwards.
但是你不认为 孩子 你不要那样做
But don't you think, boy, don't you do that.
你无权决定什么是对什么是错
Don't you decide what's right and what's wrong.
然后什么是公平 谁该得到什么
And what's fair and who deserves what.
因为那是给别人的
'Cause that is for somebody else.
我再说一遍
I'm going to say this one more time.
把枪放下 跪下
Put the gun down and get on your knees.
否则有必要 我会杀了你
Or I will kill you if I have to.
你感觉到了吗
You feel that?
你照她说的做 把嘴闭上
You do exactly as she says and keep your mouth shut.
不然下一个出来的就是子弹
Or the next thing that comes out of it's gonna be a bullet.
跪下 马上
Get on your knees, now.
- 举起手来 - 好的 好的
- Hands out! - All right, all right.
该死 我想帮你的
Damn it, I wanted to help you.
里奇 我...我真的
Ricky, I... I really did.
- 这感觉很好 - 起来
- This just felt right. - Get up.
H5021 罪犯已被拘留
50-21 Henry, offender's in custody.
我很抱歉把事情耽搁了
I'm sorry for holding things back.
我知道我不怎么提起我在军队的日子
I know I don't talk about my time in the army that much.
不是我想对你隐瞒什么 只是...
It's not that I want to keep anything from you, it's just...
你什么都不用告诉我
You don't have to tell me anything.
你可以的 然后我会一如既往的爱你
You can, and I'll love you all the same.
“里奇”是“回弹”的缩写
"Ricky" is short for "Ricochet."
有一天 在铁丝网外...
One day, outside the wire...
我从一辆装甲悍马上弹起一发子弹 射中了400码外的一个人
I shot a guy 400 yards away by bouncing a round off of an armored Humvee.
我的人不认为我能做到
My guys didn't think I could make it.
这名字被记住了
The name stuck.
而我很喜欢它
And I liked it.
诺克斯呢
What about Knox?
他说他做了什么 他犯了个错误
He said he did something, he made a mistake?
我们队里有一个大家都喜欢的家伙
There was a guy in our unit that everybody loved.
他叫洛佩兹
His name was Lopez.
而且他忍♥不住向基地里所有的孩子们分发糖果
And he couldn't resist handing out candy to all the local kids on base.
所以塔♥利♥班♥利用一个孩子杀了他
So the Taliban used a kid to kill him.
诺克斯决定自己动手
And Knox decided to take matters into his own hands.
所以有天晚上 他偷偷出去了
So he went out one night, off the books.
然后他找到了罪魁祸首
And he found the man responsible.
然后他杀了房♥子里的所有人
And he killed everyone in the house.
所有人
Everyone.
不过 诺克斯没有被起诉
Knox wasn't charged, though.
他服役结束了
He served out his tour.
是的 他掩盖了真♥相♥
Yeah, he covered it up.
他撒谎了
He lied.
事实上 我本可以做点什么的
The truth is, I could have done something.
我应该告诉你的
I should have.
但我没有
And I didn't.
我喜欢他告诉你那是个错误 不过 这很好
I like that he told you it was a mistake, though, that's good.
他可能也这么认为的
He probably believes that too.
我们对自己说的话太疯狂了
It's insane what we tell ourselves.
而且这是谋杀
And it was straight up murder.
那是谋杀和谎言
It was murder and lies.
所以 忏悔肯定会让你饥肠辘辘
Well, confession can definitely make you hungry.
你有什么想分享的吗
You got anything you want to share?
我是一本开放的书 你知道这个的
I'm an open book, you know that.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表