We go catch the bad guys.
喝到认不得娘
Drink ourselves silly.
你买♥♥单吗 你个铁公鸡
You buying, you cheap bastard?
对对 我买♥♥单
Yeah. Yeah, I'm buying.
事先声明 我会打你的喉咙
For the record, I'd have gone for your throat.
我觉得这是你教我的 萨尔
I think you taught me that, Sal.
也许吧
Maybe.
那个没戴手套的罪犯走运了
The bare-handed offender got lucky.
技术部没在系统里找到指纹和DNA
Techs came up empty on prints and DNA at the store.
没有手表的消息
No hits on those watches.
好吧 那奎恩兄弟最后的已知住址呢
Okay, what about LKAs on the Quinns?
他们的母亲五年前去世了
So their mother passed away five years ago.
他们的父亲在皮尔森有一栋两层公♥寓♥
Their father owns a two-flat in Pilsen.
技术部正在监控 目前无事发生
Techs been sitting on it-- so far it's all quiet.
巡逻二十分钟前发现了被抢的车
Patrol found the carjacked vehicle 20 minutes ago.
在小村镇被烧光了
Torched to the rims in Little Village.
很幸运 技术部还是复原了GPS
Luckily, techs were able to get into the GPS.
所以骷髅劫犯在下午4点16分抢了车
So skulls carjacked it at 4:16 p.M.
吉米斯·奎恩 保罗·兰伯特
黄金海岸
GPS显示在4点37分
GPS puts it across town
犯罪现场
车停在穿过城的拉波特大道4200号♥那片街区
on the 4200 block of Laporte Avenue at 4:37.
正好等了五分钟
It waits there exactly five minutes
然后就开车到了小村镇的那片荒地
before driving to that field in Little Village.
有确切的地址吗
Do we have an exact address?
没有 只是个范围 拉波特4200号♥到4800号♥
Uh, no, just a range. 4200 to 4800 on Laporte.
好 稍等
Okay, hold on.
那片大概有五十栋房♥子
there's about 50 houses around there.
为什么停五分钟
Why stop for five minutes?
藏匿屋
Stash house.
很聪明 对
Smart, yeah.
这是抛脏跑路
It's a dump-and-run.
算是个进展 我们去查那片街区
Well, it's something. Let's work this block.
找到他们停留的地方
Find out where they stopped.
行动
Let's go.
我儿子设定的
My son set this up.
我想是每24小时重置一次
I think it erases itself every 24 hours.
但你们能看到拉波特街上的一切
But you can see all of Laporte.
你们想来点派什么的吗 警官们
You want some pie or anything, officers?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我们感谢你的帮忙 谢谢
We appreciate the help, thank you.
今年我已经被抢了四次
I've been robbed four times this year.
-希望你们能抓住这些混♥蛋♥ -我们也是 先生
- Hope you catch the bastards. - So do we, sir.
-看这里 -警长 我有发现
- There. - Sarge, I got something.
说吧
Go ahead.
一辆轿车停在了棕色的两层房♥子边上
A sedan pulls up to a brown two-story house,
绿色的铁栏杆 屋前有面大国旗
green iron railings, big flag out front.
嗯 我看到了
Yeah, I see it.
其中一名嫌犯冲了进去
Got one of our offenders rushing in
身上似乎带着棕色的背包
with what appears to be a brown knapsack.
这哥们五分钟后冲出来 包不见了
Dude rushes out five minutes later, no brown knapsack.
凯文 是拉波特4223号♥
Kev, it's 4223 Laporte.
库克县
好的 我正在查
Yeah, I'm running that right now.
阿丽亚娜·帕帕斯
这房♥子最后一次交易时2017年
Okay, so the house was last bought in 2017
属于阿丽亚娜·帕帕斯 听到了吗
by an Ariana Pappas, you got that?
这名字听着耳熟 汉克
That name sounds familiar, Hank.
稍等
Hold on just a second.
对 阿丽亚娜·帕帕斯 那是保罗·兰伯特的姐姐
Yeah, Ariana Pappas, that's Paul Lambert's sister.
就是这里 这就是藏匿屋
That's it. This is the stash house.
好的 我们申请搜查令
Okay, we'll call in a warrant.
然后行动
Then we move in.
杰 你们在后面就位了吗
Jay, you all set in back?
后院安全 一切就绪
Backyard's clear. We're set.
芝加哥警署 开门
Chicago PD, open up!
-你去左边 我去右边 -好的 我掩护
- You do left, I got right. - I got you, I got you.
厨房♥安全
Kitchen's clear.
卧室安全
Bedroom's clear.
卧室安全
Bedroom's clear.
-洗手间安全 -楼上安全
- Bathroom's clear. - Upstairs clear.
厨房♥和储藏室安全
Kitchen and pantry all clear.
警长 这里没人
Well, Sarge, nobody's here.
而且没有看到兰伯特的包
And there's no immediate sign of Lambert's bag.
彻查那房♥子
Rip that place apart.
收到
We copy.
从哪里开始
Where to begin?
有东西吗
Got something?
对 我想有
Yeah, I think so.
来吗 里面有东西吗
Yeah, come here. Get something for me?
手表在上面吗
The watches up there?
不 没在
Nah, nothing.
什么 包里是空的吗
What, is it empty?
对 这怎么可能
Yeah, how's that possible?
他们大概一小时前把东西扔在了这里
They dumped it like an hour ago.
之后我们就在监控房♥子 对吧
So we're sitting on the house, right?
没人进出过
Nobody was in or out?
没有 我们在屋前屋后都安排了人手
Nobody. We have the house covered front and back.
我觉得我们没看漏什么人
I mean, I don't think we missed anyone.
-我要告诉博伊特 -嗯
- I'm gonna tell Voight. - Yeah.
-这龟孙子 -就是
- Son of a bitch. - Yeah.
奎恩兄弟在我们去之前又折返了吗
Quinns doubled back before we got here?
我又重新查了披萨店
I just rechecked the security footage
那里的监控 他们没有回来
at the pizza joint. They didn't come back.
至少没有从前门回来
At least not through the front door.
也许我们来之前有人就在屋内
Maybe someone was inside before we showed up.
他拿走了手表
He grabbed the watches,
在我们守住后门前就离开了
he took off before we got the back covered?
那为什么留下包
Why leave the bag?
那家伙很着急 直接拿走手表
Guy's in a hurry, has the watches out,
装进兜里 然后逃了
pockets them, and runs.
是谁排查的地下室
Who cleared the basement?
我在楼上
I was upstairs.
金和我排查了屋子前面
Kim and I cleared the front of the house.
我排查了储藏室和厨房♥
I cleared the pantry and the kitchen.
好吧 寻找目击者 监控录像
Okay, look for witnesses, cams,
任何可能看到有人来往的人
anyone who might have picked off someone coming or going.
让战术小组监控这栋房♥子
Get Tact on this house.
很可能他们不知道
I mean, there's a chance they don't know
我们突袭了这里
we hit this place.
与此同时 继续查奎恩兄弟
Meanwhile, keeping digging into the Quinns.
收到了你的短♥信♥ 你还好吗
Got your text. You all right?
嗯 我只是
Yeah, I just...
-我们有麻烦了 好吗 -你说
- we've got a problem, okay? - Okay.
这是披萨店的监控录像
This is a security video from the pizza joint.
-嗯 -现在我们知道奎恩兄弟
- Right. - And now we know the Quinns
没有返回取手表
didn't circle back for the watches.
我们是5点22分到的
We arrive at 5:22.
我们进屋 排查了房♥子
We move in. We clear the place.
然后
And then...
这里
there.
萨尔拿了一支手电筒
Sal grabbed a flashlight.
我遗漏了什么
What am I missing?
那些手表
The watches.
他拿走了手表
He took the watches.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
他骗了博伊德
He lied to Voight.
我看见他走进藏匿屋的地下室
I saw him go into the stash house basement.
对这种事撒谎的唯一理由
And the only reason you would lie about that is
是你偷了五十万的...
if you stole half a million...
价值五十万的证据
Dollars worth of evidence.
你在逗我吧 金
Are you kidding me, Kim?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表