We're thinking Pedro and Miguel didn't know there were drugs
车里有毒品 他们只是碰巧偷走了
in the vehicle, they just happened to steal
全芝加哥最危险的黑帮的几公斤毒品
multiple kilos from the most dangerous gang in all of Chicago.
这就对上了
It tracks.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮发现他们有毒螺丢了毒品
Temidos finds out they lost drugs from a runner,
追杀所有劫匪 拿回毒品
hunt all the robbers, kill them, get their drugs back.
所以我们得找到她 我们从她的工作开始
So let's find her. We'll start with her work.
卡拉波烘焙坊
我从没见过真正的警♥察♥
There's a real PD walkin' if I ever seen one.
我能为你们做些什么
What can I do for you?
博伊特警长 这是霍斯特德警探
Sergeant Voight, Detective Halstead.
我是哈维尔·伊斯卡诺 你们可以叫我哈维
Javier Escano. You can call me Javy.
你管理这家店吗 哈维
You manage the place, Javy?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
而且我是店主 我在城里还有五家分店
And I own it. And five others in town.
快点 胡安
No llegues tarde, Juan.
要把昨天没卖♥♥完的货送到流浪汉庇护所
Yesterday's unsold goods going to a homeless shelter.
你人真好
Good on you.
我们要找布兰卡·康斯维拉
We're looking for Blanca Consuela.
我也想找她 可怜的姑娘
So am I. Poor girl.
你们听说抢劫的事了 对吗
You're here about the robbery, right?
对 把她吓坏了 昨天打电♥话♥来请病假了
Yeah, shook her up pretty bad. She called in sick yesterday.
还有什么需要 尽管说
Anything else you need, you say it.
你有劫案发生时的监控视频吗
You got the security video from the robbery?
当然有
Sure do.
好 就是这里
All right, here we go.
这是米格尔和佩德罗
There's Miguel and Pedro.
他们要现金
They're demanding cash.
警♥察♥来了 他们要从后门逃走
The cops arrive, they gotta slide out the back.
布兰卡开着她的车来了
Here comes Blanca in her sedan.
来 自己拿 吃个贝壳面包
Hey, help yourself. Have a concha.
-谢谢 不用了 -别这样 一定要吃
- Thanks, we're good. - No, I insist.
哪怕是现在 警♥察♥的评价也很重要
Even these days, cop word of mouth is priceless.
我试试
I'll try it.
找到这两个人了吗
So find these guys?
对 被杀了
Yeah. Murdered.
什么
What?
你对布兰卡了解多少
What can you tell us about Blanca?
好孩子
Good kid.
工作努力
Worked hard.
她的成长环境很恶劣
She grew up rough.
她爸爸跟一个帮派关系密切
Her dad's in deep with one of them gangs,
但她好像走上正道了
but, uh, she seems to be on the right path.
你知道布兰卡在跟人约会吗
Do you know if Blanca's dating anyone?
跟帮派成员一起混吗
Is she running with any bangers?
据我所知没有
Um, not that I know of.
但这跟布兰卡有什么关系
But, um, what does that have to do with Blanca?
她才是受害者
I mean, she's the victim here.
你有她的地址吗
You got her address?
芝加哥警署 开门
Chicago PD, open up.
布兰卡·康斯维拉
Blanca Consuela!
看到有人往后面跑
Got a guy moving towards the back.
芝加哥警署 站住
Chicago Police! Stop running!
我进屋看看
I got the house.
警♥察♥ 站住
Police. You stop running!
别站起来 把刀扔掉
Stay down, toss that knife away!
你真的是警♥察♥吗
Are you really a cop?
我的警徽就在这里 马上把刀扔掉
There's my badge right there. Now toss that knife away.
-我不会再说一次了 -好
- I will not ask you again! - Okay.
-好 -我们只想跟布兰卡谈谈
- Okay. - We just wanna talk to Blanca.
我是布兰卡的男友 好吗 她不在家
I'm Blanca's boyfriend, okay? She's not home.
房♥子里没人
House is clear.
收到
Copy that.
-好 我要看你的身份证 -好
- All right, I need to see some ID. - Okay.
-慢着 -好 好
- Slow! - Okay! Okay!
埃里克·索兹伯里 你为什么要跑
Eric Salsbury. Why you running, Eric Salsbury?
其实 我要再问一遍
Actually, let me ask that question again.
为什么你要拿着把切肉刀逃跑
Why you running with a butcher knife in your hand?
我以为你跟另一个人是一伙的
I thought you were with the other guy.
-什么另一个人 -拿枪捅进我嘴里的那个人
- What other guy? - The guy who shoved a gun down my throat.
索兹伯里先生 慢慢来
Mr. Salsbury, just slow down.
你没事了 跟我们从头说一遍 好吗
You're fine, just take it from the top for us, okay?
布兰卡今天早上匆匆忙忙地走了
Um, Blanca left in a hurry this morning.
她很害怕 但什么都不愿意跟我说
She was scared but wouldn't talk with me about it at all.
好 是突然这样还是...
Kay, was this a sudden thing, or has she been--
不 不 就是今年很难熬
No, no, it--look, it's just been a rough year.
我失业了
I'd lost my job.
一直是布兰卡在养家 她...
Blanca's been keeping us afloat. She's--
她很坚强
She's been a rock.
我就没那么坚强
Me? Not so much.
她说她去哪了吗
Did she say where she was going?
俄亥俄 去她姐姐家
Uh, Ohio, to stay with her sister.
她不肯告诉我发生了什么事
She wouldn't tell me what was going on.
所以我把车给了她
So I gave her my car.
一小时之后 这个疯子就出现了
An hour later, this maniac shows up.
好
Okay.
他进来后发生了什么
What happens when he gets inside?
他要找布兰卡 没找到 当然找不到
He goes for Blanca. Didn't find her, of course.
然后他就把我推到墙上
Next thing I know, he shoves me against the wall
拿枪指着我
and makes me eat his gun.
因为他想知道布兰卡藏在哪里
Because he wanted to know where Blanca was hiding?
对 对 于是我骗了他
Yeah, yeah. So I lied to him.
我跟他说我们吵架了 然后她就走了
I told him we got into a fight, and she took off.
-你以前见过这家伙吗 -没有 谢天谢地
- You seen this guy before? - No, thank God.
有人能告诉我到底发生什么事了吗
Can someone just please tell me what the hell is going on?
好吗 她有事吗
Okay, is she okay?
我一直在打她的电♥话♥ 但不是关机就是...
I--I mean, I've been calling her phone, but it's off or--
听着 我们知道你很担心
Look, we understand you're worried.
我们会找到她的 但首先
We're gonna find her. But first,
我们得知道你开的是什么车
we need to know what kind of vehicle you drive.
好 谢谢 干得漂亮
Okay, thanks. Good work.
好 公共信息中心追踪到了埃里克的车的定位
Okay, so CPIC tracked the GPS on Eric's car.
还在芝加哥 他们发现它在87街和
It's still in Chicago. They put it at the 900 block
伍德罗恩街交界的900街区
of 87th and Woodlawn.
而且已经停在那里五小时了
And it's been sitting there the last five hours.
离俄亥俄十万八千里
Long way from Ohio.
对
Yeah.
布兰卡
Blanca?
布兰卡·康斯维拉
Blanca Consuela?
她死了
She's gone.
在车里找到了一个弹壳
Found a casing in the vehicle.
0.38口径圆形枪口 矩形撞针
.380 caliber round, rectangular firing pin.
应该是把格洛克手♥枪♥
Should be looking at a Glock.
跟我们之前两起谋杀案的凶器相同
It's the same as our last two murders.
-连杀三人 -还不止这三起
- Hat trick. - Not just three.
凶案组说
According to Homicide,
有把格洛克25手♥枪♥在去年四起未破的谋杀案中使用
a Glock 25 was used in four unsolved murders
都跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮有关
linked to Los Temidos last year.
我们一直在找同一把枪
We're looking for the same gun.
天哪
Jesus.
没有挣扎的痕迹
Well, there was no signs of a struggle.
凶手很可能坐在副驾驶位
The offender likely got in the passenger seat,
让她觉得安全 然后近距离射击
made her feel safe, and then one pop close range.
她可能认识凶手
She probably knew the shooter.
这是她的电♥话♥ 没有锁屏
This is her phone. No lock screen.
最后一条消息是一个叫"P"的人发的
Last text was from someone named "P."
-好 -"我们得见个面 没事的 不怪你"
- Okay. - "We gotta meet. You'll be safe. Ain't on you."
她回复说"我很害怕"
She texts back, "I'm scared."
P说"老大没生气 别担心
P says, "The boss is good, don't worry.
你在哪里" 她就把地址发给他了
Where you at?" She texts the address.
我们追踪到电♥话♥了吗
We trace the phone?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表