I hope Roy Walton is dead.
如果你说对了
If you're right about that,
沃顿在某处变成土
Walton's turning into dirt somewhere
而其他人也都各得其所
and everyone's where they're supposed to be.
既然我显然没有被捕
So since I'm very obviously not under arrest,
我现在要回去工作了
I'm going back to work now.
我是个优秀的警♥察♥
I'm a great cop.
正在处理一起凶案
I'm in the middle of working a murder,
而你在浪费我的宝贵时间
and you're wasting my goddamn time.
博伊特说得对 联调局没有证据
Voight was right. Feds don't have it.
-但有事不对劲 -你什么意思
- But something's wrong. - What do you mean?
-诺斯吗 -不 我们的案子
- North? - No, our case.
我们要起诉达琳
Well, we're charging Darlene.
我们已经准备好送坎迪丝回家了
We're getting ready to send Candace home.
-我觉得已经完事了 -不
- I think we're done. - No.
这套父亲伤害坎迪丝的说辞
This whole narrative with the father hurting Candace,
与我们所知的事实不相符
it doesn't fit with what we know to be true.
家暴案件 我们知道该查什么
Abuse cases, we know where to look.
但儿童和家庭服务局 警署和学校系统 没有情报
But DCFS, CPD, the school system, we got nothing.
这整件事感觉不对劲 这些姑娘有些不对劲
This whole thing feels wrong. These girls feel wrong.
你查到什么了
What do you got?
她们知道我们在盯着她们
They knew we were watching them.
-她们上演了一场戏 -很好
- They put on a show. - Good.
坎迪丝组织了一切
Candace conducted the whole thing.
这 看着
Here, watch.
这边 这是我们一开始让她们进审讯室的时候
Right, okay, so this is when we first put 'em in the box,
就在她们被分开前
right, this is before they're separated.
姑娘们一整天没吃饭了
The girls haven't eaten all day,
她们说自己因为发生的事感到恶心
and they're saying they're too sick over what happened.
但看这里 达琳饿了 她去拿三明治
But here, Darlene's hungry. So she reaches for a sandwich.
坎迪丝阻止了她 我们放大声音
Candace stops her. We enhanced the sound.
不 还不能吃
No. Not yet.
好吧
Okay.
看着 这里
Now look, right there.
坎迪丝从头发上摘下一个发夹
Candace took a barrette out of her hair,
给了达琳
and she passed it to Darlene.
达琳用来发夹割自己的胳膊
Darlene uses it to scratch her own arm.
她们必须坐实达琳自残这个事实
They had to fuel this myth that Darlene's a cutter.
这是唯一能解释达琳手臂上割伤的方法
It's the only way to explain the cuts on her arm.
你看 达琳不再哭了
There. Darlene's not crying anymore.
-坎迪丝不允许这样 -所以坎迪丝掐了她
- Candace won't stand for it. - So Candace pinches her.
她们这一出全是剧本
This whole thing, it's a script.
我要再去审审达琳
I'm gonna take another crack at Darlene,
看是否能让她说实话
see if I can get her to tell me the truth.
很高兴你们有时间在一起
Glad you got a little more time together,
但时间到了
but it's time.
达琳 尽管我们理解为什么会发生这种事
Darlene, while we understand why this happened,
这种事确实会发生 所以我们得逮捕你
it did happen, so we got to get you booked up
让司法系统来处理
and let the justice system do its work.
而且司法系统会公平对待你的 我们保证
And it will do its work. We'll make sure of that.
走吧
Let's go.
坚强点
Be strong.
我爱你
I love you.
坎迪丝 有人会过来接你
Candace, someone will be coming to take you
带你去奶奶家
to your grandmother's house.
在之前我们还要去一个地方 好吗
We're gonna make one more stop before we go, okay?
请勿进入
我知道
I know.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
-我们能走了吗 -不能
- Can we go then? - No.
除非你告诉我真♥相♥
Not until you tell me the truth.
我说了
I did.
这里的大部分血是你♥爸♥爸的
Most of the blood here is your dad's.
但剩下的血是来自于一个与他有血缘关系的人
But the rest of it is from somebody closely related to him.
对 是我的 好了吗
Yeah. It was mine, okay?
我就是在这里杀了他
This is where I killed him.
不 我觉得你是在这试图救他
No, I think this is where you tried to save him.
什么
What?
你在这里跟坎迪丝打斗
This is where you fought off Candace.
你想阻止她伤害你父亲
You tried to stop her from hurting your father.
所以你手臂被割伤了
That's how you got those cuts on your hand.
杀人的不是你 达琳
It wasn't you, Darlene.
是我 是我♥干♥的 我说了是我♥干♥的
It was. I did it. I told you that I did it.
我觉得很长时间以来 你一直都在努力
I think you've been trying to keep things together
让这个家不分崩离析
in this house for a long time.
我好累 我太累了
I'm tired. I'm so tired.
我坦白了 拜托
I confessed, please.
没事 你能告诉我发生了什么吗
It's okay. Can you tell me what happened?
拜托
Please?
她一直说要杀了他
She said she was gonna kill him for a long time.
他很害怕她
He was terrified of her.
我们都是
We both were.
但他太爱她 结果什么也没做
But he loved her too much to do anything about it,
没去求助
to ask for help,
让医院把她送去什么地方
to get Meds to put her someplace.
所以连你在事发后也帮她撒谎
That's why you even covered for her afterwards.
坎迪丝在打斗中占了上风
Candace fought me off.
当她看到我手臂上的割伤时 想出了一个办法
And when she saw I had cuts on my arms, she threw a fit.
她策划了整件事
She planned the whole thing.
而我搞砸了
And I messed it up.
她逼我拿刀 我们的衣服 以及一切
She had me take the knife, our clothes, everything,
然后全部扔了
and dump it all,
之后去学校
and go to school.
如果我不...
And if I didn't--
如果我们的口径不一致
if our story didn't add up,
那她 她就要...
then she--she was gonna--
她也要伤害你
She was gonna hurt you too.
达琳 你父亲伤害过你或坎迪丝吗
Darlene, would your dad ever hurt you or Candace?
天哪 没有
God, no.
他从没打过我们 他非常爱我们
He'd never lay a hand on us. He loved us so much.
求你了
Please--
求你别让她伤害我
Please don't let her hurt me.
-求你了 求你了 -没关系 没关系
- Please, please. - It's okay, it's okay.
一切都会好的 没关系
It's gonna be okay. It's okay.
坎迪丝
Candace.
坎迪丝 告诉他们那...那不是真的
Candace, tell them that-- that isn't true!
亲爱的 我知道你绝对
Sweetheart, I know that you would
不会做这种事
never do anything like this!
为什么 如果你父亲从没伤害过你的话
Why, if your father never hurt you?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你只想知道那是什么感觉
You just wanted to know what it felt like.
奶奶 奶奶 拜托
Grandma, Grandma, please!
奶奶 我真的什么也没干
Grandma, I-- I really didn't do anything!
拜托 拜托 我什么也没干
Please, please! I didn't do anything!
拜托 奶奶 奶奶
Please, Grandma! Grandma!
奶奶 求你了
Grandma, please.
我什么也没干 奶奶
I didn't do anything. Grandma.
坎迪丝被羁押了
Candace is booked.
很长时间内她都去不了其他地方了
She's not going anywhere for a long time.
你现在能回家了吗
Can you come home to me now, please?
我只想这样
That's all I want.
听着 我们会没事的
Look, we're gonna be okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding.
-老兄 -诺斯
- Hey, pal. - North.
跟我来 我想给你看点东西
Follow me. I want to show you something.
知道那是谁吗
Know who that is?
你当然知道
Of course you do.
是你带我来这里的
You're the one who led me here.
是你查了罗伊·沃顿消失当晚
You're the one who ran Voight's GPS
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表