you got access, right, and all your records?
我不知道她跟你说了什么
I don't know what kind of story she's been telling you,
但我把萨拉当作朋友
but I like to think of Sara as a friend.
她现在正在经历一段艰难的时光
She's obviously going through a really bad time.
-嗯 -她在哪
- Yeah. - Now where is she?
不
Nah.
这你别问了 加里
That's a no-go, Gary.
你去滨河步道找 把钱带来
You meet me at Riverwalk, you bring the money.
听着 我想帮忙
Look. I wanna help.
我很乐意给她钱
I'd be happy to give her some money,
但我一整天都很忙 不如5点半
but I'm really busy all day out south, so how's 5:30?
79街尾 雷尼公园 在湖边
Off 79th, Rainey Park, on the lake side.
-你知道吗 -不知道 但我会找到
- You know it? - No, but I'll find it.
到时候见
See you there.
你们能听到吗
You guys copy me?
我能看到和听清你 姐妹
I got eyes and ears on you, sister.
很好
Good.
好 我们盯着所有停车场
All right, we got all the parking lots covered.
你的声音很清楚
You're loud and clear.
鲁塞 你呢
Ruz, what about you?
我在隧♥道♥这边
I'm sittin' outside the tunnel.
看不见 但如果他们往这边来我能看到
No eye, but I got it covered if they come this way.
他迟到15分钟了
He's 15 minutes late.
等着就行
Just hang tight.
金 他从你身后过来了
Kim, he's coming up behind you.
加里
Hey, Gary.
你看什么
What ya lookin' at?
只是欣赏风景
Eh, just taking in the sights.
那是钱吗
Is it the money?
我们走走吧
Let's go for a walk.
不 就坐在这里谈
No. Let's sit right here.
这里没有隐私
There's no privacy.
我不知道你在说什么 老兄
I don't know what you're talking about, man.
没人能听见你
No one can hear you.
坐下 赶紧把钱给我
Sit down, let's do the damn thing.
萨拉想让我告诉你一些事
Sara wanted me to tell you something.
不能在这
Not here.
你想要钱 就跟我来
You want the money, follow me.
他带枪了
He's armed.
别去 金 别去
Don't do it, Kim. Don't do it.
他们走了 我看不见了
They're on the move. I'm losing eyes.
我要靠近些
I'm gonna get closer.
-我们要去哪 -放松
- Where are we going? - Oh, relax.
-你不必担心 -是啊 加里
- You got nothing to worry about. - Yeah, Gary,
你看起来是个大好人
you seem like a real nice guy.
你和萨拉之间发生什么了
What happened between you and Sara anyway?
什么也没发生
Nothing happened.
我从没碰过她 这是实话
I never laid a finger on her. That's the truth.
我说不好 我见过很多伤痕
I don't know, man. I've seen lots of bruises.
我觉得他要把她带去货车
I think he's taking her towards that van.
车牌是65GI8C
Plates are 65 George Ida eight Charlie.
65GI8...
Sixty-five George Ida eight...
对 那是昨晚在盖齐公园被偷的货车
Yeah, that van was stolen out of Gage Park last night.
我不喜欢这样 警长 我们该行动
I don't like it, Sarge. I think we should move in.
不 伯吉斯能行 大家先盯着
No, Burgess can handle it. Everybody just keep eyes.
好 金 决定权在你
All right, Kim, it's on your call.
那萨拉在哪
So where is Sara?
-我想跟她谈谈 -你搞搞清楚
- I'd love to talk to her. - Get it through your head,
老兄 她不想跟你谈
man, she doesn't wanna talk to you.
把钱给我 我就走人
Just give me the money, I'll walk away,
你可以回到自己肮脏的公♥寓♥和愚蠢的工作
you go back to your filthy apartment and your stupid job.
你闭嘴 闭嘴 贱♥人♥
You shut up! Shut up, bitch!
上
Move!
她那是自找的
She got what she deserved!
知道吗 她们都是
You know what? They all did.
而现在
And now--
轮到你了
It's your turn!
芝加哥警♥察♥ 赶紧跪下
Chicago PD, you get on the ground now!
金 我来了
Kim. Crossing.
你好还吗
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
我没事
I'm all right.
你安全了
You're safe.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表