that, you know, it really was abuse
时不时会在我脑海浮现
and that it happened all the time.
我还记得当时还有一个男人
And then I think that there was someone else, a man.
这个男人 你认识他吗
This man, do you know him?
不认识
No.
他就是个某天凭空
He's this stranger that just appears
出现的陌生人
one day out of thin air.
伴着粉色烟雾从天而降
He drops down with this pink dust.
粉色烟雾
Pink dust.
是 我记忆里就是这样
Yeah, that's what I remember.
在我的印象里 它们像雪花一样从他身上滑落
In my head, it falls off him like snow.
粉色烟雾
我也说不上来为什么
I don't know.
我知道为什么警♥察♥会觉得另有隐情了
I get why the police thought it was something else.
即使丹尼尔现在说起这事 还是像杜撰的
The way Daniel talks about it even now, it feels made up.
就像是一个小孩在讲故事
It feels like a kid telling a story.
没错 很难相信 为什么会间隔这么多年
Yeah, it's hard to believe. I mean, why the gaps?
两起案子隔了28年
28 years between crimes?
没有哪个杀手等得了那么多年
It's a long stretch for any killer.
没错 尤其是这么细节的案子
Exactly, especially one this elaborate.
好了 关于格雷斯一家的案子还有什么线索
All right, so what else do we know about the Graces?
我们还在收集格雷斯家的证物
Yeah, we're still scraping the barrel with the Graces.
我们查了犯罪现场的胶带和绳子
Ran that duct tape and the rope from the crime scene,
都是随处可见的大众品牌
both widely sold generic brands.
书和光盘也是一样
Same goes for the book and the CD.
虽然过时了 但到处都有卖♥♥
They're dated, but they're sold everywhere.
我们还重新询问了那个街区的所有人
Yeah, and re-interviewed every person on that block.
没有可疑车辆和可疑人员的报告
No report of a suspicious vehicle, suspicious person.
没人看到任何东西 而且当时人们都出去了
Nobody saw anything, and people were out.
这点非常奇怪
That's what makes zero sense.
那就继续调查两处现场
All right, so keep working both scenes.
继续寻找线索
Keep looking for a nexus.
我要回我爸爸家
Hey, I'm gonna go back over to my dad's.
我说要给他寄点衣服
Told him I'd send some clothes out.
-能让玛凯过来吗 -好啊
- Cool if Mak comes? - Yeah.
要让她帮你打包吗
She gonna be your packing buddy?
她找到了一些我小时候的照片
She, uh--she found some baby pictures of me.
她说我看着跟土豆泥似的
Apparently, I look like mashed potatoes.
所以她想再多找几张
So she wants to hunt for more.
好吧 我接着工作
Fine, I'll keep working,
晚点我们家见
and I'll meet you back at our house?
我家
My apartment.
当然 好的
Yeah. Okay.
评估报告一
评估报告二
评估报告一
马格努森医生
Dr. Magnuson?
我是金·伯吉斯警官 芝加哥警署的
I'm Officer Kim Burgess, Chicago PD.
我希望你能抽出点时间
I was hoping you could spare a few moments
跟我谈谈你几十年前评估过的一个病人
to talk to me about a patient you evaluated decades ago.
-他的名字叫丹尼尔 -史密斯
- His name was Daniel-- - Smith.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
我一直知道迟早会有人来找我
Yes, I always knew someone would come.
进来吧 快进来
Come in. Come in.
好
Yeah.
抱歉房♥子有点乱
Sorry for the mess.
我妻子两年前去世了
My wife died two years ago,
我还没能学会她收拾家里的本事
and I have yet to master her tidiness.
没了她我就不知所措了
I guess I'm lost without her.
不过我们可以在这里聊
But we can talk in here.
记忆如幽灵般变化无常 所以我保留了一切
Now, memory is a fickle kind of ghost, so I kept everything.
应该就在这某处
Should be here somewhere.
你知道警♥察♥会来问丹尼尔的事
And you knew police would come ask about Daniel?
是的 我知道这是迟早的事
Yes, I knew it was just a matter of time
肯定会有人上门问
until somebody turned up.
在这呢
Oh, here we go.
警♥察♥保留了所有案情有关的证物
The cops kept everything relevant,
不过丹尼尔进了福利院后我跟他保持了联♥系♥
but I continued seeing Daniel after he went into care.
我保留了余下的证物
I kept the rest.
-你为什么相信丹尼尔说的话 -你不信吗
- Why did you believe Daniel? - You don't?
不信
No.
不是 我不
No, I don't--
我不知道我相信什么 除了
I don't know what I believe, except--
不管怎样 我很庆幸他想不起来
look, I'm glad for him either way that he doesn't remember.
但你是当时名单上唯一一个
But you were the only professional listed
不认为这是虐待的专业人士
that didn't think it could be abuse.
我当时没有给出专业的答案
I didn't have a professional answer then,
现在也没有
and I still don't.
但我一生都在和孩子们打交道
But I've spent my life working with children.
一个孩子是否被宠爱是可以看出来的
You learn to see it when a child's loved.
这种爱是真实的 是一种自信 是一种保护
It's something real-- a confidence, a protection.
而丹尼尔 我相信他父母深深爱着他
And Daniel, I believed he was loved by parents.
我就是相信他
I just believed him.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们在我爸家有点无聊
Well, we got a little bored of my dad's place.
找到了两张照片
Found two pictures,
那是我们唯一感兴趣的东西
decided that's all we were really interested in.
所以我用手♥机♥贿赂了她
So there might have been a little phone bribing going on.
这是最后一个视频 对吧孩子
This is the last video, right, kiddo?
没错 而且很好看
Mm-hmm, it's a good one.
好吧 让我看看
Okay, let me see.
你这扮的是什么呀
What exactly are you supposed to be?
准备好了吗
Ready?
摆出姿势
And pose!
给我吧
Hand it over.
你今晚的份额用完了 小姐
You're cut off for the evening, young lady.
你会给我念睡前故事吗
You gonna do bedtime?
当然 我很乐意念
Yeah, I would love to do bedtime.
我们走吧
Let's hit it.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Oh, good night.
好了
I gotcha.
-就念一本 -知道了
- One book. - Okay.
很晚了
It's very late.
你可以从阁楼进入每一排房♥子
You can enter every single row house
每一间都可以
from the attic, each one.
身量足够小的人只要想就能做到
All you have to be is small enough and determined.
以你的身材可以进入所有房♥子
And you'll have full access to every home.
对 还看的一清二楚
Yeah, and a view.
你可以从管道系统看到听到住户的活动
You can see and hear from the ductworks.
所以我们才没有查到
And that's why we don't have surveillance
罪犯进入格雷斯家的监控记录
of the offender entering the Graces' home,
这就是他神出鬼没的原因
why he's been like a ghost.
他是从上面进去的
He's coming from above.
罪犯是怎么上去的
How's the offender getting up there?
这个街区最后一排房♥子是空的
Well, the last row house on the block is empty.
最近一年都在装♥修♥
It's been under reno for a year.
所以很容易神不知鬼不觉地进入
So easy to break into, nobody knowing.
所以他不留痕迹地闯进来
So he breaks in without a trace.
他爬上了阁楼
He makes his way up to the attic.
注视着格雷斯一家 等待机会 悄无声息地跳下
He watches the Graces, waits, drops down without a sound.
丹尼尔那里有线索吗
You get anything from Daniel?
我们给他看了排屋的照片
We showed him pictures of the row houses.
他什么都没认出来
He didn't recognize anything.
格雷斯一家从八十年代就住在这里了
The Graces have lived here since the '80s.
没有丹尼尔一家在这里住过的记录
There's no record that Daniel's family ever did.
我在考虑他住在另一排连栋住♥宅♥里
I'm thinking he lived in a different row house entirely
但有相似的阁楼 相同的架构和管道系统
with a similar attic, same framing, same duct work.
这就是我们找到的联♥系♥ 警长
That's our nexus, Sarge.
我们的嫌犯并不是基于身份来寻找受害者
Our offender's not choosing our victims based on who they are.
而是基于房♥屋结构
He's choosing them based on the buildings.
他了解这种房♥屋
He knows these buildings.
好的 让鉴证科再搜一遍阁楼
All right, so have Forensics do a second sweep of that attic
和那栋空房♥子
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表