-不知道 -不知道吗
- No. - No?
伊斯卡诺以此要挟他们
So Escano could own them.
也要挟你
Own you.
安娜·阿瓦洛斯
我们知道是伊斯卡诺让人强♥奸♥了伊莎贝拉
We know Escano ordered Isabela's rape.
我们有目击证人可以作证
We got eyewitnesses that'll testify.
我们为什么不把这个交给助理检察官
Why don't we just take that to the ASA
让他马上滚出这条街
and get his ass off the streets right now?
因为他是个被定罪的罪犯
Because he's a convicted criminal
为了摆脱指控他什么都说得出来
who would say anything to get those charges off his back.
我们可以证明是伊斯卡诺指使的
I mean, we can prove Escano ordered it.
仅凭那孩子的几句话
Only by the kid's word,
而伊斯卡诺看起来是个体面的公民
and Escano looks like a respectable citizen.
不管怎样都不会有好结果
That's gonna go bad a hundred different ways.
助理检察官不会起诉
ASA's not gonna bite.
他说得对 我们要按计划行事
No, he's right. We're sticking to the plan.
截获用来交换毒品的钱
The intercept of money exchanged for the dope.
-我们按计划行事 -那安娜怎么办
- We stay on course. - What about Anna?
她怎么了
What about her?
安娜在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮入会仪式上被强♥奸♥了
Anna was raped in a Temidos initiation.
恐怕这也是伊斯卡诺安排的
Escano probably ordered that too.
她被强♥奸♥的时候他可能在场
He could have been there while she was being raped.
据我们所知 他参与了
For all we know, he participated.
安娜有权知道这一点
Anna deserves to know that.
我不反对
Look, I agree,
不过得等她结束了任务再说
but not when she's in the middle of this.
如果是我 我会想知道
If it were me, I'd want to know.
海莉 安娜正处在崩溃边缘
Hailey, Anna is unraveling at the edges.
她已经全天候卧底好几个月了
She has been undercover 24/7 for months.
她现在都不知道自己是谁
She doesn't know who she is right now.
我是她的负责人
I'm her handler.
我不会让她经历这些
I'm not putting her through this.
再过一天
Look, one more day,
她就能亲手拿下伊斯卡诺了
she'll have taken down Escano herself.
-你想让她成功吗 -当然
- Do you want that for her? - Yeah.
很好 我也是 讨论结束
Good, me too. So end of discussion.
我们不告诉她
We don't tell her.
听着 这桩买♥♥卖♥♥变得更复杂了
Look, this buy just got a lot more complicated.
伊斯卡诺会发现
Escano's gonna find out
他的三个手下被抓了
three of his recruits were busted.
他现在到底在哪
So where is he right now?
我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
没有 一切如旧 没有异常
No, nothing changes for now. Nothing.
如果有问题我会打电♥话♥
I'll call if there's a problem.
安娜
Anna.
我要你上车跟着我
I need you to get in your car and follow me.
怎 怎么了
W--What's going on?
快点 现在
Come on. Now.
小凯 你在监视器旁边吗
Kev, you on a monitor?
我在 说吧 警长
Yeah, go for me, Sarge.
好 调出伊斯卡诺的追踪器
All right, pull up the tracker on Escano.
他在行进中
He's on the move.
他在达曼街 正往南走
He's on Damen, going southbound.
好 收到
All right, copy that.
我要你盯住他 我们在后面四个街区
I need your eyes. We're staying four blocks back.
好 我知道了
All right, got you.
我要你帮我找东西
I want you to help me search.
-什么 -帮我找东西
- What? - Help me search.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
相机 追踪器 窃听器
Cameras, trackers, bugs.
任何警方可能使用的东西
Anything the police might use.
好吧
All right, um...
我想让你看一下那下面
I want you to take a look under there.
没东西 哈维 下面没东西
It's fine, Javi. There's nothing there.
-你已经检查过了 -去看下面
- You already checked-- - Under.
给他看追踪器 安娜
Show him the tracker, Anna.
这可能是个考验 快点
This could be a test. Come on.
这是什么
What is that?
这就是问题所在
It's a goddamn problem.
确保没人跟着你 好吗
So just make sure no one's following you, okay?
-好的 但我... -回家
- Okay, but I-- - Go home.
玛丽亚
Hey, Maria.
我很好 我很好
Yeah, yeah, I'm good. I'm good.
听着 如果你可以的话
Listen, if it's okay with you,
我想我需要你
I think I'ma need you to keep Rafa
多照看拉法几天 好吗
a couple more days, yeah?
太感谢了 姑娘 我欠你个人情
Okay, thanks so much, girl. I owe you.
没事 只是
Yeah. Yeah, just, um--
告诉他妈妈爱他 好吗
just tell him Mom loves him, okay?
好的 我很快就会去找你们
Okay, yeah. I'll see you guys real soon.
再见
Bye.
马上来见我
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道那算什么
I don't know what the hell that was.
安娜 你做得对
Anna, you did the right thing.
-你做得很好 -是因为我 对吗
- You did good. - It's 'cause of me, right?
是我让他起了疑心
I'm the reason he's all suspicious?
-不不 安娜 -他看我的眼神很奇怪
- No, no, Anna-- - He's looking at me weird.
不是因为你 安娜
It is not about you, Anna.
好吗
Okay?
你听说过一个叫马特奥·维嘉的孩子吗
Have you heard of a kid named Mateo Vega?
没有 没有 他是谁
No? No, who is that?
他是个无名小卒 是个偷车贼
He's nobody. He's a car thief, okay?
伊斯卡诺雇他偷车 方便自己碰头
Escano's been using him to steal rides for his meets.
我们觉得他会把车辆供给买♥♥方
We think he was gonna supply the car for the buy.
好的
Okay.
他被抓起来了吗
And he just got scooped up?
北区警局因为偷车逮捕了他
Area North busted him for auto theft.
最近的事
It just went down.
所以伊斯卡诺以为和他有关
So Escano thinks that was all about him?
我想可能是
I mean, could be.
他可能觉得那孩子被捕是因为毒品 而不是车
He probably thinks his arrest was about product not cars.
这让他变得多疑
Made him paranoid.
好 所以我们结束了
Okay, so then we're done.
-交易结束了 对吗 -不
- Buy's off, right? - No.
安娜 那些车还在使用中
Anna, the wheels are still in motion.
伊斯卡诺要为那些货物负责
Escano's responsible for that load.
那听起来就是
I mean, by the sound of that,
一大批贩毒集团毒品
that is bulk cartel product.
他需要以此来扩张他的势力
He needs that to keep expanding his territory.
我不 不 我
I don't--no, I um...
听着 我已经看不透了 好吗
look, I can't even see straight anymore, okay?
我不...
I don't...
听着 我感觉我已经不知道什么是真的了
Look, I don't feel like I know what's even real.
我想退出
I want out.
不不不 你不能
No, no. No, you don't.
你不能想要退出 安娜
You don't want out, Anna.
你不能 好吗
You don't, okay?
这一切都会值得的
This is all gonna be worth it.
听着 你会让那个人锒铛入狱
Listen, you're gonna put that man in jail.
你会的
You are.
你能从缴获物资中拿到的10%分成
And you're gonna get 10% of everything we seize.
你和拉法能过上好日子
And you and Rafa are gonna have a good life.
你值得的好日子
The one you deserve.
如果能成 这都是你的功劳
And it's all gonna be because of you.
我们一起做的这些事 是真的
What we're doing here, together, this is real.
你们俩有的时候听起来完全一样
You know, you two sound just the same sometimes.
你能做到 我知道你可以
You can do this. I know you can.
相信我 有我在
Hey, trust me. I got you.
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表