我不知道
I don't know.
我们来的时候你怎么不在现场
Why weren't you on scene when we rolled up?
警长 你让整个队出来寻找马克
Sarge, you got the whole team out here looking for Mark.
见鬼 你刚告诉我马克有我们的视频
Hell, you just told me that Mark has a video of us,
就在仓库外面
outside of the warehouse.
对我们不利的证据
Evidence against us.
你可以随意彻查那台电脑
You can scrub that computer all you want,
但你和我都知道现在这年头
but you and I both know how hard it is
想删除点东西有多难
to delete something these days.
那份视频存在 马克还活着 而且他会开口
That video exists. Mark exists and he will talk.
那如果我们找到他该怎么办
So, what happens when we find him?
听着 我们不能忽略线索
Look, we can't ignore leads.
听着 海莉 等我们遇到问题
Look, Hailey, when we encounter a problem,
我们会处理掉
we will take care of it...
之后
then,
我们才会知道真正的问题是什么
when we know what the actual problem is.
-嘿 -听着 我们能行 萨姆
- Hey. - Look, we got this, Sam.
别给自己找罪受了 好吗
Don't put yourself through this, okay?
如果我们有消息 一定会告诉你
If we get any information, then I promise I will tell you.
不 我得找到他 我要看到他戴手铐 汉克
No, I need to find him. I need him in handcuffs, Hank.
或趴在人行道上 被空弹枪指着脑袋
Or on the pavement with a hollow point in his head.
我需要这一切结束
I need this to end.
听着 当贾斯汀被杀时
Look, when Justin was killed...
萨姆
Sam...
我有种 我脑中有个声音
I got this-- this noise in my head
而且非常响
and it was really loud.
我无法调低声音音量
And I couldn't turn down the volume,
无论我做什么
no matter what I did.
无论我多努力
No matter how hard I tried.
你怎么让这声音消失的
How'd you shut it off?
我没做到
I didn't.
依然没做到
I still haven't.
现在只是感觉噪音很正常了
Noise just feels normal now.
警长 通缉令有消息
Sarge, got a hit on the BOLO.
马克偷的车停在洪堡公园
The car that Mark stole was spotted in Humboldt Park.
2112 我在阿什兰街上
21-12, I'm up and down Ashland.
我们看不到这样描述的人
We've got no visual on this guy.
好 去沃德学校 在那里驻扎
All right, get to Ward School, throw down the anchor.
我们有20辆巡逻车搜索整个区
We got 20 patrol cars flooding the whole district.
他不可能逃过我们的追捕
There's no way he's getting past us.
5021I 我正在追击
5021 Ida, I'm in pursuit.
我在阿什兰街往东看到一辆灰色本♥田♥
I got a gray Honda heading eastbound on Ashland.
从4100号♥出来正往42号♥走
Coming out of 4100 block approaching the 42.
收到 凯文 我们从西边过来
Copy you, Kev; we're coming around west.
他刚转弯 去达曼街东边了
Just made a move. He's going eastbound on Damen.
收到 我们过去拦截
Copy you. We're moving to intercept.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
别动
Don't move.
达曼街21号♥ 嫌犯向警方开枪
21 Damen. Shots fired at the police
就在阿默斯特街大楼外面
outside of a building on Amherst.
-让这些人后退 -后退 后退
- Get these people back now. - Get back, get back.
逃犯刚带一名人♥质♥进了楼
The fugitive just took a hostage inside the building.
我重复 有一名女性人♥质♥
I repeat, we have a female hostage.
海莉和我从这里进去 凯文 找别的路进
Hailey and I'll move in here. Kev, find another way in.
好 怎么回事
Okay, what's going on?
马克刚带一名女性进去 警长
Mark just took a woman inside, Sarge.
-我们现在进去 -不
- We're moving in now. - No.
-什么叫不 -不
- What do you mean no? - No.
不行 我说让他安顿下来 让他冷静
No, I say we let him settle. Let him calm down.
这是救出人♥质♥最好的机会
It's a better chance of saving the hostage.
叫一些后援过来 设置封锁线
Get some backup out here. We set up a containment.
一旦他成了瓮中之鳖 我们就跟他谈
Once he's boxed in, we talk to him.
说服他放了那个年轻女性
Convince him to let the young woman go,
但现在唯一重要的事就是救她的命
but the only thing that matters now is saving her life.
你们明白了吗
You understand me?
我们要利用所有能调动的警官
We'll use every available officer
排查这些大楼
to clear these buildings.
我希望我们队的人就在最边上
I want our team on the immediate perimeter.
所以只有马克吗
So it's just Mark?
是他挟持了人♥质♥
He's the one who took the hostage?
没错 还是没找到罗伊
Correct. Still no word on Roy.
我们一直在查监控
We've been checking on surveillance.
没有看到马克或罗伊在一起
There's no sign of Mark or Roy together at all.
他肯定知道罗伊在哪
Well, he's gonna know where Roy is.
所以他才逃跑 我们要
That's why he's running, so we're gonna do
尽全力留他活口 解决这事
everything we can to end this with him alive.
市政♥府♥给了这地方的地图
Blueprints are coming in from the city.
这栋大楼是空的 五个月前被止赎了
The building's empty--it was foreclosed on five months ago.
好 把那栋楼的电力都掐了
All right, kill any remaining power to that building.
-屏蔽所有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ -等等
- Jam any cell phones signals. - Wait.
那你要怎么跟马克协商
How do you want to open a line of communication to Mark?
用手♥机♥打电♥话♥不是更方便吗
Wouldn't a cell phone make it easier?
我不想让他跟媒体交流
I don't want him talking to the media.
拿个无线电过来
Well, then get a radio in there.
只开一条与我们通话的专线
Just one straight direct line to us.
听着 我希望这件事快速解决 并控制局面
Listen, I want this quick, easy, and controlled.
避免事态进一步升级的最好方法
Our best shot at deescalating this
就是面对面沟通
is physical communication.
就他和我们 相信我
Just him and us. Trust me.
来吧 海莉 你和我
Come on, Hailey, just you and me.
汉克
Hank...
给他想要的一切
give him anything he wants.
救出那个女人 并让他开口
Just save that woman and get him to talk.
怎么了
What's up?
我想让你去楼顶
I want you to get on the roof.
瞄准嫌犯 到时候无线电都静默
You get a line of sight. Radios are gonna be dark.
如果事态升级 你要是能瞄准
If things escalate and you get a shot,
就直接击毙 听到了吗
you take it. You hear me?
不能再让无辜的女性死在他手下了
Another innocent woman is not gonna die because of this.
好
All right.
我们的真正计划是什么
What are we really gonna do?
我们要救下人♥质♥ 这就是计划 海莉
We're gonna save the hostage. That's the whole plan, Hailey.
让巡逻后退 起码隔一条街
Keep patrol back. One block out, that's the minimum.
我要跟警♥察♥局长谈
I want the police chief.
我想跟老大谈
I want to talk to the boss.
他在哪
Where is he?
第二层的窗户
Window on the second floor.
我有信息
I got information.
我想开口
I want to talk.
我会说出我知道的事 然后我放她走
I tell you what I know, then I let her go.
我保证回放她走 只要我见到老大
I promise you I'll let her go as long as I get the boss
并受到保护 我给你们五分钟
and I'm protected. I give you five minutes.
副警司 副警司 你在干什么
Deputy? Deputy, what are you doing?
那人有重要消息
The man has valuable information.
他想跟管事的人谈
He wants to speak to the person in charge.
我明白
I get it.
博伊特和厄普顿已经进去了
Voight and Upton are already inside.
里面没有无线电 没有沟通
Radios are dark. There's no communication.
你不能进去 太危险了
You can't go inside; it's too dangerous.
那我们就一起进去
Well, then let's go in there together.
你和我
You and me.
无意冒犯 这是个坏主意
All due respect, that's a bad idea.
也许是 所以我们最好别被击中
Maybe it is, so let's do our best not to get shot.
马克
Mark?
-我们要进来了 马克 -我认识你俩
- We're coming in, Mark. - I know you two.
让我们谈谈 放松
Just so we can talk. Just relax.
好吗 我们不会再靠近了
Okay? We're not coming any closer,
但你得冷静
but you gotta calm down.
我要跟媒体谈 我要跟你上司谈
I want the media. I want your boss.
我要所有人听到我想说的一切
I want everyone to hear everything I got to say.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表