do you recognize either of the boys in these images?
你认识他吗
Yes?
这
It's--
照片拍得不是很清楚
I mean, it's not very good quality.
你能看到芝城少年艺术的标志
Well, you can see the Chi-Teen Arts logo.
我们认为其中一个或者两人都是这里的学生
And we think one or maybe both of them are students here.
你再看一看
Take a look again.
他们的脸都被遮起来了
They're covered up.
照片很模糊
It's grainy.
没错 但是莎莉丝特我感觉你能认出来
Yeah, but Celeste, it feels like you can tell.
-可能是任何人 -你这样会把事情变复杂
- Could be anyone. - That makes things difficult.
这就意味着我们要到这里来
That means we're gonna have to come down here,
和你的175名学生逐一谈心
and we're gonna have to talk to all 175 of your students,
还可能要把他们列为嫌疑人
possibly have to put them down as persons of interest.
尼克尔斯女士
Ms. Nichols,
我们不得不把他们记录在案 所以
we're gonna have to put them on the record, so--
是吗 要这样吗
Yeah? Is that right?
没错
Yeah, it is.
或者你可以来警署
Or you can come down to the station,
跟我们聊一聊
and you can talk to us.
就像我对之前两位警官说的
Like I told the first two officers,
很难辨认出照片中的人是谁
it's very hard to recognize who that is.
但你声音里的担忧却告诉我事实不是这样
The concern in your voice says otherwise.
你来这里是因为
You came here because
你很关心照片里的孩子
you clearly care about the kids in this photo.
这充其量只是一种推测
That's a presumptive opinion, at best.
那最坏的结果就是事实了
At worst, the truth?
我来这里是因为你的警♥察♥朋友
I'm here because your cop friend
以我学生的生命安全威胁我
threatened the safety of the kids in my class.
他很清楚我为什么不想让我的学生
He knew exactly why I wouldn't want them
进你们的系统 你们的黑帮数据库
put in your system, in your gang database,
所以他利用那一点把我弄到这里
and so he used that to get me here
把我关进冰冷的审讯室
and put me in a cold interrogation room
让我觉得自己做错了什么
to make me feel as if I've done something wrong.
聪明
Smart.
好吧
Okay.
照片里的四个孩子
Kids in that photo
开枪打了四个人
shot four people.
这家伙在去芝加哥医院的路上死了
This guy died en route to Chicago Med.
这位名叫安东尼·维金斯的受害者
Victim by the name of Anthony Wiggins,
当场死亡
he died on scene.
所以我的警♥察♥朋友会带你来这里
So that's why my cop friend brought you here.
回答我
Yes or no,
你认不认识他们
do you know who they are?
不 我不认识
No. No, I don't.
我的项目里有175个孩子
I have 175 kids in my program,
而这张照片并不足以证明他们的身份
and this photo doesn't show me enough to ID them.
我还有一节课要准备
But I do have another class to prep for,
我也知道我的权利
and I know my rights.
我现在要走了
I'd like to leave now.
这么说你真的很喜欢这姑娘了
So you're actually kind of into this lady?
别说了 兄弟
Come on, man.
你怎么不告诉她你是芝加哥警署的
How'd you avoid telling her you're CPD?
我只是觉得做她在酒吧认识的男人
Just felt kind of good to be the dude she met at the bar
好过做黑人警♥察♥
and not the Black cop.
不需要为警徽辩护
Didn't have to defend the badge,
不需要证明我的黑人属性 就这样
didn't have to prove my Blackness, that's it.
她走了 她走了 她走了
Hey, she's moving, she's moving, she's moving.
我要你给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
Hey, I need you to call me, okay?
我不管警♥察♥说了什么
I don't care what the cops are saying,
但我得听你亲口说 给我回电♥话♥
but I need to hear it from you, okay, so call me.
看来她打电♥话♥的人
Sure seemed like whoever she was calling
就是我们要找的罪犯
was our offender.
我可以把她带回来
I could bring her back in.
我不认为那样能让她开口
I doubt that'll get her talking.
说不定会让她更生气
Probably just make her angrier.
她没有生气
She wasn't angry.
我们可以对她的手♥机♥申请搜查令
We could put a warrant on her phone.
听着 地方检察官不会同意这事
Look, there's no way the DA is gonna sign off on that.
我们需要更多证据
Look, we need more.
我调查了莎莉丝特的社交媒体
Okay, so I ran Celeste's social media.
她似乎跟她的学生们关系很好
She seems close with most of her kids,
她说得对 这就是他们的安全空间
and she's right, it is their safe space.
但在枪击发生时有73名男学生
But 73 of her male students were in CPS
在儿童保护中心
at the time of the shooting.
所以我查了剩下的27个
So I ran the remaining 27.
其中 这四个人很突出
Of those, these four stood out.
警长 她经常和这四个人在一起
Sarge, she spends extra time with these four.
她带他们去实地考察 给他们预定艺术展览
She takes them on field trips and books them art shows.
他们的成长经历都很曲折
They've each had a rough upbringing,
与家人周折不断
lots of juggling with family.
他们都喜欢艺术和音乐
They're all into art and music,
所以他们可能和哈伯德有过交集 所以
so they could've crossed paths with Hubbard, so--
光有这些还不够
Well, we still need more.
还要更多线索
A lot more.
好吧
Okay.
我认识她
I know her.
莎莉丝特
Celeste.
我跟她在酒吧认识
I met her at a bar.
之前是不想告诉我们吗
Didn't feel like sharing?
我觉得这无关紧要
I didn't think it would matter.
但她不知道我是警♥察♥
But she does not know I'm a cop.
所以我可以去调查她
So I work her.
从她的手♥机♥上查号♥码
I get a number off the cell phone
然后确认名字
and I confirm the name.
是个好主意
Well, that's a good idea.
你去吧
You do that.
你从来没给过我你的电♥话♥号♥码
You know, you never gave me your number.
所以我就想直接来找你了
So I figured I'd find you.
看到没 纯粹的浪漫
See, pure romance.
你没事吧 不方便吗
You okay? This a bad time?
一天都很糟
Bad day.
我明白
Yeah, I understand.
如果你一个人能感觉好点的话
Well, you know, if you're gonna feel better all by yourself,
现在也该好的差不多了
it probably would've happened by now.
进来 快进来吧
Come on, come on.
好吧 所以这样没什么用
Okay, so this, this isn't working at all.
什么
What?
我本来想让你开心起来的
I was supposed to be cheering you up.
我没事
I'm good.
我很好 我没事
Yeah, I'm good. I'm fine.
你表现得很淡定 但我能看出来
You playing it off well, but I can tell
你并没有 你没有听进去
you ain't really-- ain't really listening.
我的工作有时候很难
My job is sometimes harder than--
孩子们 他们不就是麻烦吗
Kids, they just pains in the ass?
不不 他们只是
No, no, they're just--
他们只是孩子
They're just kids.
但做不了太久的孩子 你懂吗
Not allowed to be for very long, you know?
怎么会这样
How is that?
怎么不会
How is it not?
他们有伯恩赛德 格里芬公园
They got Burnside, Garfield Park,
安格伍德告诉他们
Anglewood all telling 'em,
"别被抓到把柄
"Don't get caught lacking.
拿好枪
"Keep your gun,
脑袋后面要长眼 否则脑袋就没了"
keep eyes in the back of your head or lose your head."
知道吗 有警♥察♥ 电视
You know, they got the police, they got TV,
老天 还有社交媒体
hell, they got social media
都向他们显示愤怒的黑人女性
all showing them the angry Black woman,
恐惧的黑人男性
the scary Black man,
一个黑人孩子
a Black kid
枪击另一个黑人孩子
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表